18 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

Gamma makes this game look like washed out shit. This game needs a daytime option.

..No, this game doesn't need day time.

Like i keep saying.  If its too dark.  Your TV sucks.

I don't even use the gamma slider.   I just use the tv settings.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

Gamma makes this game look like washed out shit. This game needs a daytime option.

nhe... my gamma is always on max and I never felt a difference, besides being able to see more clearly.

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

..No, this game doesn't need day time.

Like i keep saying.  If its too dark.  Your TV sucks.

I don't even use the gamma slider.   I just use the tv settings.

The original Friday the 13th video game on the NES had day-time scenes. That would work for this game. Jason has killed people in the light of day before. 

Friday the 13th is dark. It's meant to be dark to be played in the dark, that's part of the emersion. Do I occasionally lose a counselor I'm chasing in the darkness, or have I had a Part 8 sneak up on me because he blends in with the darkness? Yes to both but that's rare and a small price to pay. I've never once messed with the settings on my T.V., and I've never had an issue. Occasionally getting boned by the dark adds to the tension. Something you need when you've been playing this game long enough.

17 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

The original Friday the 13th video game on the NES had day-time scenes. That would work for this game. Jason has killed people in the light of day before. 

Ya but.. This game is meant to be dark and some of the game mechanics involve darkness and light sources.   

All the Movies last chapters involve the dark.    And this game is a take of that.

On top of that.  They are supposedly not allowed to add new content to the game.  

• Like 1

On 9/22/2020 at 8:06 PM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Occasionally getting boned by the dark adds to the tension. Something you need when you've been playing this game long enough.

I agree that the darkness and the difficulty it brings adds to the tension and atmosphere of the game.   Most people agree that for vet players the game is already too easy for counselors to escape or kill Jason.

A feature I would love to see added to the Private Match settings is the ability to turn off Jason's music.  I've played the few games with the sound off (or listened to music while playing) and not being able to hear Jason made the game so much more intense and insanely more difficult.  It would also give the flare gun more value as marking Jason would become much more important to survival.