TreeP

What are people's first feelings towards Playing as Victoria?

I love playing as her, her stamina isn’t bad but her repair is better than Tiffany and Jenny 

3 repair is great. Not to fast not too slow(5 repair is a bit fast for me). Put -10% repair speed on her with epic Speed Demon and it's all good. Had I not been short on sleep I wouldn't have messed up any repair with her.

I use my new legendary Swift attacker, epic medic and speed demon on her. Damn good counselor. Great for combat and repairs, but not great for making those life-or-death sprints to the exit. Grab a buddy to stick with you and you'll be good, but if you have to be alone she can manage long enough to reach a teammate thanks to her stealth.

I actually prefer how slow 2 repair is with the 5 prompts, I am used to it now and don't mess up, so I went back to Vanessa. Victoria is not a bad choice at all though. The repair speed is a bit too much for my liking, and while I have a -15% repair speed Speed Demon perk, I'd rather have Thick Skinned or Sucker Punch as my third perk.

5 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I haven't tried her yet. 

Same here, too busy with Single player challenges I didn't even go online for multiplayer on Day one. 

I don't like how her clothes fit on her way too grandma-like, looks really bad. I guess it was like that in the movie tho, she needs a makeover & swimsuits a.s.a.p.!  Her blonde hair looks fantastic in game. 

3 repair + high luck is great, the bars are fewer if you redo it a bit without starting and you can narrow it down to 4-6 easily, her stamina and normal speed makes her much easier to control than Vanessa who can be hard to ''dodge'' a grab with if its a great shifter going in front of you, put on Epic night owl and shes not lacking composure + she regains it quick due t to the low original bar, she might not be as good as AJ, Deb or Adam or have the combat skills of buggzy but shes a good allrounder like Kenny or fox

Positives:

• Love the character trope
  • I like the top half and shoes of the outfit (just wish it fit better)
  • 3 repair is a positive for me over characters like Tiffany, Chad, Jenny, etc

Negatives:

• No unique voice-over? It sounds like the VO is just recycled lines altered to be at a higher pitch than Vanessa.
  • The outfit fits atrociously. It should be a little more form-fitting, instead of looking like frumpy pajamas.
  • The bottoms on the outfits should be a single color (in most instances), to match her flashy tops.
  • Like 2

I rolled quite a few repair wheels as her last night and I didn't get any less checks than a 2 repair character is capable of; the wheel just spun faster so it was easier to mess up. So I was a little disappointed by her repair.

shes really fast and great at juking jason, then i realized i was playing vanessa and dont give a shit about vic. saw one get her head smashed tho, that was tons of fun. good to have a counselor whos satisfying to kill now :) 

also, everything about her is horrendous. the hair looks shit, the face is weirdly proportioned, the pajama looks like absolute trash and i have no idea why shes wearing one if shes supposed to be a spoiled rich girl. probably woke up from her beauty sleep or sth?

5 minutes ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

i have no idea why shes wearing one if shes supposed to be a spoiled rich girl. probably woke up from her beauty sleep or sth?

It really does look like Jason's killing spree started after she'd gone to bed and she's running around in her pajamas after bolting upright from the screaming. ?

I mean, damn, I know Melissa wore that outfit in Part 7, but she had a couple of more practical options as well.

Her face and hair is actually gorgeous in game, and I love her voice acting honestly (besides the sweater, but I think that may be a glitch since she doesn’t use her own voice?) 

but that outfit...oh sweetie.

Melissa had so many good outfits in that movie that weren’t even heeled and would’ve been just as easy to put in the game but they chose to give her a parachute for a pair of pants. ?

• Like 1

1. Uhhhhh her outfits are atrocious. Reminds me of a middle class suburban mom trying to dress up for a job interview in 1983. 

2. She seems louder than a 7.

3. She reminds me a lot of Fox and Tiffany - like if they had a baby it wold be Victoria. I just find her not really good at anything. She lacks high repair like Deborah or AJ. She lacks stealth like AJ and Deborah. She's not as fast as Vanessa or Tiffany nor does she have their stamina. In other words I just don't see what she is really good at.

She is a mediocre counselor that some people will like playing because she is a blonde and because of her trope. Her stats should have been:

Composure - 7 (She's a bitch she doesn't need to be scared so easily)

Luck - 3

Repair - 7

Speed - 4

Stamina - 5

Stealth - 8

Strength - 1 (let's face it she's a mouthy bitch who can only back it up with a face slap in rare instances)

This would make her more stealthy and better at repairs while giving her a slight advantage in the stamina/speed areas compared to Deborah and AJ. 

I really wanted to like her, but after playing her a few rounds I went back to my main: AJ.