7theye

Non skippable cutscenes is a whole new level of incompetence. Congrats!

2 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

I am still at work, so I don't know, but how long are the cut scenes?

From what I've seen (played 1-5) they range from 30 seconds to a minute.

If you're wanting to get every skull or side challenge, you'll have the dialogue engraved in your skull before the end of it.

90% of the time when a modern game doesn't let you skip a cut scene, it isn't a cut scene. It's a loading screen in disguise. 

That may very well be the case here. Do you want 15 second cinematics or 15 second loading screens? I get that the dialogue can get annoying on your 15th attempt, but let's not be dramatic here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blaq said:

90% of the time when a modern game doesn't let you skip a cut scene, it isn't a cut scene. It's a loading screen in disguise. 

That may very well be the case here. Do you want 15 second cinematics or 15 second loading screens? I get that the dialogue can get annoying on your 15th attempt, but let's not be dramatic here. 

YUP! I believe that’s why they said we can’t skip the opening cinematic in offline bots mode too. 

Seriously? Your complaining about unskippable cut scenes?

That problem is so damn minor, the EXAGGERATION LEVELS is LUDICROUS

Just be glad it doesn't cause your computer/console to commit suicide and crash.

Edit: Also calling Devs stupid isn't helping for shit. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 7theye said:

Just when you higher these jokers couldn’t possibly be any more incompetent they release a SP challenge mode where if you fail or redo it you are FORCED to watch the entire cut scene again and again.

Ummm....have you never played a video game before?  It’s called a penalty for failing.

10 hours ago, John Wick said:

If someone was fired every time a mistake was made in this game, there wouldn't be anyone left to work on the game.

To the OP, it's not that bad. Chances are, it could get fixed in a future update.

2 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

To be fair, it's a pretty big oversight. Especially since we're encouraged to replay them.

Making this big of a deal about it though? Nah. Give it a few more hours before we find something game breaking.

This is my take on it. Obnoxious, but not worth crying over. Odds are a polite "Hey Gun, Not a fan." will see it patched out. 

Mandatory cutscenes suck. But the challenges themselves have been fun.

• Like 1

That’s some, uh, awful dramatic wording for something that’s a mild inconvience at best.

• Like 1

I just sleeping during i played the game again, that’s how i feel about it.

4 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

From what I've seen (played 1-5) they range from 30 seconds to a minute.

If you're wanting to get every skull or side challenge, you'll have the dialogue engraved in your skull before the end of it.

To be fair they do alter dialogue. In the first challenge Adam tells Buggzy to "shut up" or "shut the fuck up." also Wheelchair Bugg's told Deb once that it was a surfing accident, and another time that it was a trampoline accident. However as he is shown to stand up, I think he is faking it for a sympathy fuck.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, RKSDooM said:

well, there is enough to be upset in this game. also it´s not fkn rocket sience we are talking here. overall just another annoyance of many? maybe. but if you are pissed about the fkn steam community and it´s toxicity and then go to SP just to waste time with cutscenes it get´s frustrating.

and it´s not hard to do. not doing it shows how much you care about your customers.

For years people showed their anger about this every time it happened in a game, if you are a dev and haven´t learned your lesson about that, you simply suck or don´t give a fk.

6 hours ago, tHr33 said:

I am sure devs are listening to feedbacks and will allow us to skip intros in next patch. 

Soon in the near future. 

Do you honestly think the people who created the game are not aware of the flaws? They cant please anyone. People yell bring the update(I was one of them) they bring the update and people pitch a shitfit over it. I just think its laughable people point out the flaws here...... Like..... They know chill. They will undoubtedly do their best to fix technical errors. I feel the interaction they want with us is more in the chance something easy to fix that will please the players thats what they wanna hear.  Not pissing and moaning 24/7 whether they do or dont do something. Its day 1 relax shit will get fixed or it wont

The OP was making good points until he resorted to calling people shitheads and retards. Now the thread comes across poorly.

• Like 2

I think it's annoying to have to watch it over n over if you're stuck on the same chapter but it makes you try harder to move on to the next level. 

Its was actually quite humorous yesterday to hear players live streaming getting mad & commenting that the dialogue was driving them nuts hahaha lmao.  

The anger is strong in this thread, I sense you're afraid you will never be as strong as darth vader! 

14 hours ago, 7theye said:

Well then just leave. It is simple go play something else you like better. not every game is for every person. Sure you paid some money and a little time but it seems to me that this game is just not the correct fit for you. you should go find something that truly makes you happy and not complain to Devs that you are saying don't care anyway. So for your own health and well being I think you and this game should part ways. I wish you the best on what ever you decide.

There is a fine line between criticism and being abusive. Your post is the latter. Please in the future try using some decorum in your posting. It's one thing to be upset about something but whether it is a member of the forums or a developer you will act in accordance with the forum guidelines.