7theye

Non skippable cutscenes is a whole new level of incompetence. Congrats!

Just when you higher these jokers couldn’t possibly be any more incompetent they release a SP challenge mode where if you fail or redo it you are FORCED to watch the entire cut scene again and again. 

This has to single handedly be the most incompetent thing I’ve ever seen. Games on the SNES let you skip cut scenes. 

Do you idiots even attempt to use your brain? Did you have someone play test this? Bc even one stupid deformed retarded playtester would have picked this up.

Honestly it’s almost comical how utterly stupid you guys are  

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Calm down. Plenty of games didn't let you skip cut scenes. It's a small thing, don't make mountains put of mole hills. But that is what this forum does.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

The unicorn blood and multitude of past bugs/glitches have me convinced they don't even test their own game thoroughly. Not to mention bugs that have been in the game for a long time now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nothing like adding tens or hundreds of hours worth of pointless timesinks into a game already riddled with ridiculously stupid timesinks. 

• Thanks 1

Man, people really will cry like they're dying over ANYTHING now.

I can't skip the cutscenes! Oh... OH GOD THE CUTSCEEEEEEEEEENES! IT'S THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD! AAAAAAAHHHH! ARRRRRGGH! DOGS AND CATS - LIVING TOGETHER! IT'S FUCKING ANARCHY!!!! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

EBaTFIY1-o5VYHYYCSkfTjW8eujrYiR2WEr-FTDs

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

It's not the end of the world. Oh my I can't skip these cut-scenes! The devs are worthless!

It is what it is, being a douche isn't gonna fix it. Being calm and going "Hey can you guys please add a skippable cut scene please?" There that's easier 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, 7theye said:

Because then 7theye couldn't cry about people having a valid complaint which would result in less attention for himself.

• Haha 1

I was playing far cry 4 earlier and it wouldn't let me skip cut scenes either. We should riot 😒

14 hours ago, RKSDooM said:

It is a valid complaint whether you like it or not

• Like 2

Just now, carnage4u said:

It most certainly is, but OP was a little dramatic about it. I can understand the irritation, though.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, carnage4u said:

Not only do I like it - it's actually giving me an erection at this very moment.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

watch out that you dont hurt the devs pwetty wittle feewings with bad words and perfanity. you have to tell them theyve done an amazing job as always, and then add a little sidenote such as "but (THING) was done just a little not perfect enough, please do (ACTION) to perfect (THING) fully you awesome devs you". optionally (but preferably) you can then end it off with a dorsia reservation with a table for 2 and pay the meal for the devs and apologize for the time they must have taken to read your complaint too. they will fix the gamebreaking bugs even faster if you get them a window seat.

15 minutes ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

watch out that you dont hurt the devs pwetty wittle feewings with bad words and perfanity. you have to tell them theyve done an amazing job as always, and then add a little sidenote such as "but (THING) was done just a little not perfect enough, please do (ACTION) to perfect (THING) fully you awesome devs you". optionally (but preferably) you can then end it off with a dorsia reservation with a table for 2 and pay the meal for the devs and apologize for the time they must have taken to read your complaint too. they will fix the gamebreaking bugs even faster if you get them a window seat.

So being rude and cussing people out over one feature that I do agree should have been in the game is what is needed? I'll remember that when your suspended for being rude to the devs. Yes being tough on the devs is needed but acting like children and throwing a fit because something isn't going well isn't the case. Being calm and collected wins battles.  

• Like 2

i agree that the option to skip them would be nice, but it aint THAT big of a deal dude.

there are other updates and patches coming, so maybe if enough ppl suggest it nicely it'll happen

• Like 1

I’m guessing the OP is not a fan of the Metal Gear Solid series.

Is it annoying? A bit, but is it game breaking? By no means, don't like the cut scenes, do what I do,  look at your phone while they are playing, I watched the same exact cut scene like 10 times because I kept messing something up for one of my skulls, its not really that big of a deal, you are acting like the devs made it to where you lost all your perks and CP.

14 hours ago, RKSDooM said:

Well...we are technically dying with every second that passes. I would prefer not to live out my remaining days seeing AJ sleep with every dude in the game cause I couldn't press a button. But the OP is a bit of an overreaction, yes. 

I am sure devs are listening to feedbacks and will allow us to skip intros in next patch. 

3 minutes ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Well...we are technically dying with every second that passes. I would prefer not to live out my remaining days seeing AJ sleep with every dude in the game cause I couldn't press a button. But the OP is a bit of an overreaction, yes. 

I'm all for skippable cutscenes, but the hysterics over them not being skippable are also a lot of fun... so I'm good either way really.

Just now, RKSDooM said:

I'm all for skippable cutscenes, but the hysterics over them not being skippable are also a lot of fun... so I'm good either way really.

Yeah. I am more concerned with the counselors being able to sense me through walls. Cut scenes wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have to constantly restart because of their x-ray eyes.

12 hours ago, John Wick said:

To be fair, it's a pretty big oversight. Especially since we're encouraged to replay them.

Making this big of a deal about it though? Nah. Give it a few more hours before we find something game breaking.