Sign in to follow this  
jahzaveamanaie

(SPOILER ALERT) (SPOILER ALERT) harpoon gun is glitched (challenge 4)

pree sure harpoon gun is glitched. tiffany has been sittin at the dock for like 5 mins now and i cant use the harpoon gun in any way. also when she was walking towards the end of the dock i was already standing at the harpoon gun, no kill prompt.

C4477302567D975C9229CE45FFF6380AF9800914

I had the same problem until I approached the gun soon after watching the scene with Shelly & her on the dock and Shelly’s walking away with his back to me.  

1 minute ago, Soxette said:

I still haven’t figured out the hidden objective in that challenge. 

I'm guessing it has something to do with AJ and Kenny, since they don't seem to be used for anything else.

13 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

I'm guessing it has something to do with AJ and Kenny, since they don't seem to be used for anything else.

I caught them making out and I was undetected but no X appeared for a special kill or anything. Hmmm...

5 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Couldn't have said "Spoiler Alert" in that title?? Some people might not be that far yet.

done, sorry bout that

1 hour ago, Soxette said:

I had the same problem until I approached the gun soon after watching the scene with Shelly & her on the dock and Shelly’s walking away with his back to me. 

hmm i waited 5 mins for anything to happen at all and nothing. if thats the case thats way too long to wait to do somethin

7 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Couldn't have said "Spoiler Alert" in that title?? Some people might not be that far yet.

I think his title is self explanatory.  It’s a video game. Not Scream 5. No one is telling you the big reveal.

Like wtf did he spoil for you? 

"Spoiler alert" by posting the spoiler about the weapon and what challenge it's used in, in the thread title. ?

Ffs. ? 

7 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

"Spoiler alert" by posting the spoiler about the weapon and what challenge it's used in, in the thread title. ?

Ffs. ? 

Thank you for explaining, @Splatterhouse

It seems @Shitbreath still hasn't gotten over his butthurt from a few days ago. I swear, it never lets me tag him. Wonder why? ?

13 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Ffs. ? 

You know that it's actually listed in the game for challenge 4 before you even load it, right? Like, it's not a hidden objective. It literally says "shoot Tiffany with the harpoon gun"

13 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said: