I don't know about anyone else but for me this patch has really messed up the game for me, I've never experienced so many bugs since before this update. Every time Jason grabs me and I survive using a pocket knife or a counselor hits me out of his grasp, I cannot interact with any items, doors, windows, weapons Etc. On top of that, Jason has stoped the car and killed me immediately after I stepped out, no invincibility frame. He's also grab me and on other players screens he killed me, but on mine I survived and escaped for the car, but after escaping it showed up that I was dead and I also couldn't view players, view remaining players. So many frequent bugs after this update, I've already reported all these bugs but these past matches on playing is just so frustrating and lame because of all this

• Like 1

Looking at the patch notes it seems there were a lot of bugs fixed that people weren't even aware of, while the bugs people have been ranting about forever were largely ignored. Four months and this is where we're at. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wouldn’t know what’s going on because I can’t see anything. Too dark. I guess I’ll crank the brightness on the TV and see if that helps.

Seriously, the devs DOESN'T listen to the players...

This patch was meant to 'fix' the main bugs but it's more buggy now than earlier... So 5 months without an update to finally getting this crap patch? Lol

1 minute ago, Mario said:

Seriously, the devs DOESN'T listen to the players...

This patch was meant to 'fix' the main bugs but it's more buggy now than earlier... So 5 months without an update to finally getting this crap patch? Lol

I'm pretty sure they're trolling us.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BrokenGrabJsonOP said:

this bug was completely ignored 

love a lot of the stuff in the patch but holy shit how is this still around 

Can we go back to the original build? You know.. like a legacy server.. sort of what blizzard is doing with WoW.

13 minutes ago, Crispen_Glover said:

literally everything is bugged, lol I can prove that with clips of a lot of streamers, but I would never stop, I saw a streamer using part 8 Jason, when the match finished the final cinematic was showing savini Jason lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Crispen_Glover said:

Yeah, the brilliant devs 'fixed' bugs that in my opinión I've ever had instead of fixing major bugs that have been here since the lauch of the game...

Only devs that put weapon swapping in lvl.113 can do this xd

• Like 1

So far the game is running fine for me. I’ve played multiplayer and offline bots, and no issues. I’m on ps4 pro, not sure if the pro runs better than the standard, as I don’t think there was pspro support in the patch notes. 

I’m surprised to hear people are having problems. Best patch yet, and visuals got a good boost as well.