Sign in to follow this  
FART_SMUCKER

Opening Cut Scenes For Challenges...

Please allow us to skip them at some point. After seeing them once for example would be ideal as they are enjoyable, but seeing them...2-5 times every minute or two depending on how hard one of the challenges are to figure out is a tad frustrating.

• Like 9

+1

I came here to say the same thing. I love them, but I just played challenge 3 like 6 times in a row and I was ready to skip it by the 3rd time

@jahzaveamanaie Now this is what I mean by being nice. We want a feature added into the game, we want to skip the cut scene. As my mother always said, you catch more flies with honey then you do vinegar 

Hi. Newbie there. 43 years old, big fan of the franchise since childhood, spent countless hours playing the C64 game from Domark back in the day; because of that, I decided yesterday to get the discounted PS4 version right before the sale ended as I'd just found out about the single player missions that were due today with the update. Just adding my two cents here by seconding the motion: the cutscenes are great, I really love them as they totally nail the original material's tone, but when you're repeating them time after time in a row when aiming for full objective completion they can get tiresome, specially the lengthier ones.

Also, on a related note; could you please add subtitle support for said cutscenes, if you may? That would be great for hearing-impaired people, foreigners who may struggle a bit with certain coloquial terms and such. Anyway, thank you so much for the GREAT experience. This comes from a lifelong fan, by the way; I insist, thank you so much for those hours of fun that I'm having with your game so far. Huge blast from the past for me. Kudos, people :).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghostboy20 said:

@jahzaveamanaie Now this is what I mean by being nice. We want a feature added into the game, we want to skip the cut scene. As my mother always said, you catch more flies with honey then you do vinegar 

i dont disagree with you, but the devs fucked up on a lot of levels and seemingly didnt even playtest this update themselves which we spent waiting like 4 months for and theres so many new and old bugs that break the game that they didnt fix at all etc etc and all people keep saying is "great work devs" "dont criticize them" "be nice". being nice is something weve done for like a year now and the devs are still actively fucking things up and not listening to their community. we need to stop being nice 24/7 and start asking for changes at this point, no matter how polite. i agree the other post was an overreaction, but i can 100% understand why he would be pissed with how things went. its clear that the skipping wasnt the only thing that pissed him off, its just the cherry ontop of the shitpile.

44 minutes ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

i dont disagree with you, but the devs fucked up on a lot of levels and seemingly didnt even playtest this update themselves which we spent waiting like 4 months for and theres so many new and old bugs that break the game that they didnt fix at all etc etc and all people keep saying is "great work devs" "dont criticize them" "be nice". being nice is something weve done for like a year now and the devs are still actively fucking things up and not listening to their community. we need to stop being nice 24/7 and start asking for changes at this point, no matter how polite. i agree the other post was an overreaction, but i can 100% understand why he would be pissed with how things went. its clear that the skipping wasnt the only thing that pissed him off, its just the cherry ontop of the shitpile.

The devs have messed up, heck this update again is rushed. I'm not happy with them but I'm not going to cuss them out however I'll use my words, I won't go and attack them, I won't call them scum bags and losers or even no brain ball losers. Instead I will right reviews and show them how broken this game in. Trust me this game will go down hill fast if they don't fix this crap soon. You'll see it dead soon enough anyways if they don't then everyone loses 

33 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

You'll see it dead soon enough anyways if they don't then everyone loses 

this is my biggest worry here, they had something awesome and fun, they had f13 they had jason etc.. and it feels like each patch they do gets progressively worse and they keep listening less and less and less to their community here. i wish theyd get a grip, listen and fix their shit but its been like a year now and we still dont have the dedicated servers promised for day 1 and the devs are more worried about giving us features locked behind huge level caps and grinding than adding fun varied content for everybody and just fixing gamebreaking bugs.

the game already IS dead on pc pretty much. average playercount is like 200-500 usually. and the devs dont seem to care. we dont have any player counters for ps4 or xbox, but i honestly dont believe that the game has even 20% of its original playerbase left on there considering just how long we have had to deal with disconnects host quits and general bullshit without dedicated servers now. 

42 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

The devs have messed up, heck this update again is rushed. I'm not happy with them but I'm not going to cuss them out however I'll use my words, I won't go and attack them, I won't call them scum bags and losers or even no brain ball losers. Instead I will right reviews and show them how broken this game in. Trust me this game will go down hill fast if they don't fix this crap soon. You'll see it dead soon enough anyways if they don't then everyone loses 

Someone said in the main forum that unskippable cutscenes are sometimes loading screens in disguisE

lets at least give them time to acknowledge the request. It may very well be not possible.

again - not a huge deal IMO

14 minutes ago, ReavesUppercut said:

Someone said in the main forum that unskippable cutscenes are sometimes loading screens in disguisE

lets at least give them time to acknowledge the request. It may very well be not possible.

again - not a huge deal IMO

We'll see how it goes.

16 minutes ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

this is my biggest worry here, they had something awesome and fun, they had f13 they had jason etc.. and it feels like each patch they do gets progressively worse and they keep listening less and less and less to their community here. i wish theyd get a grip, listen and fix their shit but its been like a year now and we still dont have the dedicated servers promised for day 1 and the devs are more worried about giving us features locked behind huge level caps and grinding than adding fun varied content for everybody and just fixing gamebreaking bugs.

the game already IS dead on pc pretty much. average playercount is like 200-500 usually. and the devs dont seem to care. we dont have any player counters for ps4 or xbox, but i honestly dont believe that the game has even 20% of its original playerbase left on there considering just how long we have had to deal with disconnects host quits and general bullshit without dedicated servers now. 

I don't see dedicated servers coming anytime soon. The salt mines I 100% believe is to just avoid that to hope players will stop leaving the game. With enough people still wanting this game to work we'll fight but I'm not going to go low and attack when I can be polite and harsh 

There's one level where I find it nearly impossible to get undetected. Level 5.

Legit when Chad talks to AJ and he runs away, I keep putting stalk mode on (I position myself where she won't suspect me) And she becomes some sort of witch and knows that I'm there 24/7 lol. It's really annoying.