I will admit, I am still at work and haven't tried the update yet. Still, we usually get a hotfix shortly after the update. I was curious to what you hope gets fixed in the hotfix?

Savini skin is messed up. It plays fine, just doesn't look right. It's like black where the blood should be, option to switch between blood/no blood is gone again.

3 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

I’ve seen videos of rainbow blood.

Just played a game with a Part 8 Jason (no weapon swap), and when he hit the door using combat stance, everything was rainbow. Then again, when I used my pocket knife on him, the blood was rainbow as well.

In my current game, I came across a bug(?) that when I used a med spray after being injured, it played the animation but nothing happened (I was still injured) and it was still in my inventory.

22 minutes ago, Jasix said:

Not sure why when I select AJ.. I am spawning as Tiffany.. grrrrrr

Probably the game becoming self-aware and fixing what is obviously a mistake on your part. :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Yeah they need to fix this REAL quick. Out of 6 games.. I have been AJ once.. even though I have her selected.

Adding phone box spawns at the main houses in the Jarvis map

Adding back the doors to the basement of the blue vacation house in the Jarvis map now that we can unlock doors.

1 minute ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

Adding phone box spawns at the main houses in the Jarvis map

Adding back the doors to the basement of the blue vacation house in the Jarvis map now that we can unlock doors.

Are you still going on about that?

None of that should be in a hotfix, and none of it needs to be done until all the new bugs that were just created are fixed.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

After playing a few games, I would say the pocket knife animation needs some fine tuning, and some of the sound effects need to be re added. I didn't notice to much else in my games.

18 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

Still, we usually get a hotfix shortly after the update. I was curious to what you hope gets fixed in the hotfix?

Define shortly...I only remember hotfixes being too far and few in between and usually don't drop until weeks after a patch unless it was for the PC.

I want the sound issues to be taken care of ASAP.  They really kill the immersion.  

18 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

I’ve seen videos of rainbow blood.

I actually kind of hope they leave that lol

Especially if it's just a random thing that happens once in a while. If it's constantly happening it should definitely be removed though.

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

I actually kind of hope they leave that lol

Especially if it's just a random thing that happens once in a while. If it's constantly happening it should definitely be removed though.

I've yet to see it happen :(

Feel like im missin' out

Just now, HuDawg said:

I've yet to see it happen :(

I only got to do a few challenges, but I saw a video when it was posted. (this wasn't it but it's pretty epic lol)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Truth said:

I only got to do a few challenges, but I saw a video when it was posted. (this wasn't it but it's pretty epic lol)

Wooooaaaa  !!   The colors!!!  

Looks like Jason has been raiding the counselors secret stashes again.. Hes trippin' balls.

14 hours ago, Jasix said:

Yeah they need to fix this REAL quick. Out of 6 games.. I have been AJ once.. even though I have her selected.

The game has made me Part 6 Jason twice. Once I had Part 4 selected, another time I had Part 9 selected.

Wouldn't be so bad if I could put the machete on him. That looks badass. 

Missing sounds and character spawns were only issues I witnessed. Doors/windows/drawer sounds were missing, but it was only sometimes, not all the time. Once I had Victoria selected and somehow I ended up being Deb. Both issues reported by multiple users.

I did have a 1 off when i was grabbed by Jason, but was kind of floating off to the side while he was standing next to me with hand in the air like he was holding me still. He couldn't execute kill, and I got away briefly, but grabbed me again shortly after and ended all hope.

Don't really think the game got any worse like some are claiming, there are bugs still both old and new, but seemed to run a little smoother to me. I'm on PC.

A lot of the audio in the game is out of sync, like counselor reactions and Pamela’s voice. The bloody skins & Savini are messed up. I’ve seen a lot of Victorias glitching and bouncing around the map. Seen counselors grabbed and they remain frozen in mid air. Studdery pocketknife animation. Rainbow blood. There’s no way anyone playtested this patch lol a hotfix better be on the way. 

Not to mention the single player challenges need to be reworked since counselors can see you even if you’re behind walls or from the “stalker” viewpoints. They basically made a stealth mode where stealth is useless, you’re better off shift grabbing everyone. Oh and the wheelchair animations are horrible.