[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 05.24.2018 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

3 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

@Maddogg_8121, I moved your post over to the bug report topic, so that we can make sure it gets directly in front of the eyes of the development team.

Thanks.  I knew there was a thread somewhere but i couldn't find it.  Wasn't showing up.  

I’m experiencing the known issue: Game crashing after the “Press A” screen on Xbox One.

Ive been unsuccessful at logging in for days now. I can’t play the game.

can anyone link me to a step by step work around? I read a few suggestions about clearing local saved data and then all game data, but the terminology didn’t seem to match up with my options on the Xbox. (Only cleared internal data and game still crashes when it tries to sync)

thanks.

2 hours ago, Retroperf said:

can anyone link me to a step by step work around? I read a few suggestions about clearing local saved data and then all game data, but the terminology didn’t seem to match up with my options on the Xbox. (Only cleared internal data and game still crashes when it tries to sync)

Before opening the game (with it highlighted) press start. Go to "manage game". You can uninstall and delete the game and save file separately from there.

I feel like I might be missing a step there, but I'm not at my xbox... PM me if this doesn't make sense to you so I remember to look into it.

• Like 1

I have to assume this was a bug - propeller spawned on the dock next to the boat. 

Match had started and I was using Eric. Found the gas immediately in the boat house, running Preparedness, took the gas over to the dock right away and the propeller was right there next to the boat. 

No indicator on the map that it had been dropped.

No counselors anywhere near the boat. 

OK. Here are a couple more bugs.

1. Was playing offline bots on Pinehurst yesterday and noticed Mitch was carrying a propeller. There is no boat on the map, but apparently the parts are there. Never saw that particular bug before.

2. Was playing SP challenges and the round ended with the activated radio playing in the background. The music kept playing through the summary screen and back to the main menu. It was pretty cool though. I got to roll perks with Man Behind the Mask playing and then some in-game ambiance music. Definitely a bug, but I must say I like the idea of having some tunes playing while I'm endlessly playing the Perk slot machine.

3. The game crashed 8 out of 9 times starting it up with the "A" button crash (Xbox). Pressing "Start", backing out of the pop-up menu, then pressing "A" seems to bypass the issue.

4. Using the canned door breaking animation, Jason sometimes just arbitrarily stops swinging before the door breaks. Usually happens (to me) when using an "axe" equipped Jason (pickaxe included). I know others have mentioned it, but it happened again yesterday. It doesn't happen often, in my experience, but it does throw your momentum off a bit.

When are they going to issue a hot fix for some of these bugs? 

Seriously more than one of the bugs I reported already are game breaking and need to be fixed.

The prompt going away while trying to perform an environment kill is one of the worst and it cost me the whole game last night in SP challenge 7.

With 45 sec to go and everyone else dead I went after Vanessa at the card table.  There was not enough time to drag her to the toilet. ;)

I got her in my grip by the window.  The game showed me the icon for throwing her through the window but pressing the letter E made the screen

blink several times but it would not perform the kill and timer ran to 0:00 losing for time out.    This cost me the XP for the game.

If that is not game breaking I don't know what is.

PLEASE devs with all due respect leave Jason alone quit please quit nerfing him you all made a move in the right direction the last patch by giving Jason a half way decent grab but now he is weaker then ever.  I hate to admit it but since this latest patch iv been losing interest in this game this is not because I have almost 3,000hrs in the game it's because every time you all nerf Jason then Jason players have to adapt to the new Jason nerfs and once they get used to how he plays you all go and change him yet again for the worse since this latest patch iv been playing Dead by daylight and I can honestly say I believe I know why they keep a high player count it's because they have never nerfed any of their killers since day one even when people complain that the killers are to op and over time the counselors have adapted and gotten better skilled. When I play Dead By Daylight with this game I feel the pressure to survive, the game feels tense, I rush to get objectives done to get out alive, it's a challenge to survive and when I do I feel it's an accomplishment i'm proud of this and this is how Friday the 13th used to be a true survival game after all they are survival games aren't they or Friday the 13th Pinata edition? Now as a counselor i'm bored outta my mind no challenge at all and it's sad watching all those newbs who have far less skills take a good Jason player and make him into a pinata all because he's nerfed all to hell and can't fight.

Your all killing the game by messing with Jason over and over again. I love the game for what it was prior the constant Jason nerfs and today it's not what it was.......... Sorry to say. I never even cared for Dead By Daylight over this game hell no but lately it's been better because they are consistent their game is scary and a true survival game... BTW I could kiss your asses and be all goodie goodie but you all need the truth why because I care and want the game to survive so I'm saying it how it is and almost all decent hard working Jason players agree.  No need to brown nose you all, no need to be all goodie goodie to your face and feed your ego's a true fan will speak up for the game as an effort to save it because it matters to them a great deal.

Lastly maybe you all should take some time and sit down and play a leading competitor(s) survival game and try to see for yourselves first hand what it is that's keeping their game on top. I can almost guarantee you that you will find that their games are like I said from playing myself lately consistent and they never nerf their killer(s) most of all their game is tense a true survival game after doing this for a few days go and play your game as Jason in public matches or as a counselor and see how little fear or rush you feel to survive. People don't like or appreciate working hard to get good at something just for someone else to take that all away from them. Developers you all need to think about it would you like it? Sometimes people need a good kick in the ass to wake up so here's your wake up call WAKE UP!!!!!!!!............. much love to you all but come the hell on make Jason who he is and leave him alonefff.

@pilospc I mean no offense, but your posts are really hard to read sometimes...

@Whammigobambam Were you in the car/boat at any point before that?

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

Were you in the car/boat at any point before that?

I was sliding around in the car at one point yes

Just now, Whammigobambam said:

I was sliding around in the car at one point yes

It's part of the rubberbanding issue then. I had the same thing happen. I crashed the car and ran around for a few minutes just fine. Once someone else hopped in and started driving, I was being pulled all over the map. Should be fixed with the patch they're pushing this week.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Truth said:

It's part of the rubberbanding issue then.

Thanks for letting me know that.

Platform: PC/ Steam

Issues:

• Characters constantly shake every time i kill somebody as Jason
  • As Jason knives are unthrowable in all games

21 hours ago, Truth said:

@pilospc I mean no offense, but your posts are really hard to read sometimes...

@Whammigobambam Were you in the car/boat at any point before that?

Sorry I try to be clear but i guess i get emotional and what im thinking and trying to say may not be coming off as such

On 5/24/2018 at 10:42 PM, DialM said:

Platform: PC/Steam

There's been an issue where people are made to play as characters that they didn't select (i.e. a person who chose Chad loading in as Tiffany). When this happens for Jason, the selected Jason's skin will be applied to the Jason being played, leading to some...abominations.

OPVD7IR.jpg

MAN i was playing the other day as part 8 jason and he was all jacked up this pic showing Jason here makes him look so scary it's crazy.