[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 05.24.2018 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

2 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

If you think you're experiencing something new, this is the thread.

Got it. This thread seemed to be more of a temporary one to get the ball rolling, so that makes sense. Still sort of feels like duplicate threads though! lol

2 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

@Daneasaur as your post was a glitch report on the latest update, I moved it here where it can do the most good, rather than as a standalone conversation. 

A growing collection of individual topics around each member's experience with a specific set of glitches will become impossible for developers to track.

Understood and thank you.

• Thanks 1

Video settings doesn't work on PC after update for a lot of people. Textures are completely blurry on every configuration and can't be load (low, medium, high), except epic/ultra. Pleas, try to fix this

Posting this here "officially" hoping it's seen and helps in resolving the issue concerning random spawns - 

rljwkmE.jpgIn this match I was selected to play as Jason. 

I had Part 7 Jason selected, with the Pigsplitter equipped. 

I loaded out with a Part 3 Jason. My Part 3 Jason is equipped with the Machete. 

The game seemingly grabbed a random Jason of mine and combined it with my chosen Jason. As you can see in the image my Jason is wielding the Pigsplitter and Machete kills are being displayed. When I would execute a kill Jason would perform the kill with the Machete and once complete the Pigsplitter would be back in hand.

Likewise, I have been running Eric with Preparedness, Thick Skin, and Swift Attacker. If I load in as someone else (about 50% of the time) I still have the Preparedness perk (spawn with a map) and can still pick up a map. So do I have the perk or not? I can't tell. Are Eric's perks in effect or are perks stacking? 

The only way I can think to test this is to assign 1 counselor Preparedness and then every othercounselor Slugger, Hypochondriac, and Psychic. This way if you load in as a random vs the selected, and have a bat, health spray, walkie, and map, then you know they're stacking. If this isn't the case then you know you're getting a random counselor with theselected counselor's perks.

* The Next Day *

I got some testing done and here are the results - Perks are stacking and they are not. Let me explain.

Eric is equipped with Preparedness, Thick Skin, and Swift Attacker. Every other counselor is equipped with Slugger, Hypochondriac, and Firecracker.

When I spawn in as a random counselor I do have a bat, a health spray, firecrackers, and a map. This would indicate that the perks are stacking, however, I do have Thick Skin on Eric so tried tanking a trap and that particular perk was obviously not in effect as I was instantly limping. 

So. Spawning in as a random counselor is stacking some perks by mixing what's on your selected and counselor and what's on the random counselor, it seems to happen with Jason as well (see above image). When spawning in as a random it isn't overwriting your actual selection, not 100%, it's more like they're merging instead of one replacing the other.

Noticed a new glitch, have seen players explout it, and other players including myself inadvertently get yanked into it.

On both Packanack and Crystal Lake large map, had players floating/running above rooftops and top of bridges. Based on how they made no attempts to try to get down, and purposefully avoiding Jason's throwing knives, I can only assume some sort of exploitation was going on in game.

But at the same time, a glitch had a buddy floating/shooting across map as counselor. And when I was a counselor, my character started hovering in the air. Thankfully the Jason heard me shouting for assistance, and came over and was able to grab my character, getting me back down to ground level.

Has anyone else seen or had similar experiences?

PS_Messages_20180520_145733.jpg

PS_Messages_20180309_182947.jpg

I don't know about anyone else but I play PS4 and since the update I am experiencing super glitches. The most annoying is trying to run from Jason and I automatically stop running and my character turns to the right so I have to click L3 again to try running again and it happens again and gets me grabbed. Every time

1 minute ago, Azurauth said:

I don't know about anyone else but I play PS4 and since the update I am experiencing super glitches. The most annoying is trying to run from Jason and I automatically stop running and my character turns to the right so I have to click L3 again to try running again and it happens again and gets me grabbed. Every time

Yeah , that one is pretty weird and also happens to Jason.

There is a glitch with the car to if your driving it. If Jason stops the car and you get out to run away from it he some how hits you with his weapon til your dead it has happened to me 4 times so far since the update and i ain't driving the car til this glitch gets fixed. I was wasn't even near the car when he started swinging  i was by a house and he killed me.

Number of crashes due to "Game secuirty detection blablah" SKYROCKETED after update

2 hours ago, ShadowIceNova said:

There is a glitch with the car to if your driving it. If Jason stops the car and you get out to run away from it he some how hits you with his weapon til your dead it has happened to me 4 times so far since the update and i ain't driving the car til this glitch gets fixed. I was wasn't even near the car when he started swinging  i was by a house and he killed me.

Not a new bug, that came with the previous update. It's also on their list:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/19552-known-issues-for-524-update/

@[IllFonic]Courier

I know you guys have heard about Savini showing up in the outro when the host to the lobby owns Savini, but what about when they don't?  In this match (on PS4, Jarvis map, mind you): 

our very own @Vaderspupil was hosting the lobby, yet he does NOT own him.  In that lobby, I had him selected as my Jason (and this bug happened at least one other time within the span of 3 or 4 matches), and was the only one in the lobby with him selected.

Ive never made an account and shit posted a video game before but now Im just fucking irritated. 

I decided to finally get on to try out the new updates and after five matches I was thrown into the salt mine.  Four of which I was not host nor did i quit from (two out of the four i was jason).  After the fourth match the hose disconnects the lobby and I go back into QP which gives me my own lobby.

"Awesome!"  I think because I want to play a bunch of consecutive games without the worry of host quitting.

Silly me thinking I was going to have a fun time playing a game from Gun.  Anyways a full lobby of 8 loads in and the game begins the final countdown.  The whole lobby then got stuck in the scene with the firepit (before Jason comes and kills someone) and it is just frozen.  Well the lobby waited for a few minutes then people slowly began to back out until it was me and another person.  I couldnt pause to quit so I just decided to dashboard out and restart the game.

Low and behold I go to find another game and Ive been put in the "Low priority matchmaking".  I had to Google what that even meant.

Im not really mad at the fact that I got the salt ban.  Im more mad that I payed a full 40 bucks that has been a steaming pile of shit since it has been released.  

Seriously can Gun do anything right!?  No wonder the majority of Gun dont bother with these forums.  They would get torn apart if they did.

Man, I miss the good ole days when shitty developers werent around long.

I for one will not be sinking any more money into this cesspool of a development team.

• Like 2

I think they should have implemented an award system for playing 'the right way' versus a punishment system.

• Like 1

I haven’t played a online match yet, If I do I will go the private match route, sounds like the salt system is broken.

1 minute ago, thatdudescott said:

in b4 someone tells you that you need to make an introduction post first

:chadwut:

That might be the best post I've seen all day.

Yeah, trying to implement a punishment system when they're game isn't even in a reliable state is such a joke. It's what I've come to expect from these people though. I think I'm finally calling it quits with this game, I held out hope that the new big update would set things on the right track, but I should have known better. 

@Cualp, I have moved your entry to the ongoing bug report thread, despite its abusive nature as it stands to actually serve some good here. Keep in mind constructive criticism is fine, but full-on abusive language is not. The development team for this game is made up of human beings who do, in fact, read and respond to this forum. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum, refrain from abusive posts in the future, and as someone mentioned above, please also create an introductory thread in the Introduce Yourself section.

On the Rocky slope between the main Lodge and the first house on the lake side there is a bug.   If you try running up the slope it will cause you to do a repeated falling loop which you cannot get out of.  I will post a video as soon as I have it ready.  

• Like 1

@Maddogg_8121, I moved your post over to the bug report topic, so that we can make sure it gets directly in front of the eyes of the development team.

Offline play: 2 Counselors, first killed within seconds. 
Second one some later, cause I wanted to test something out, however: Killed: 2/2 Match Ending > Jason returns home. Endscreen: Tommy Jarvis: ALIVE.