[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 05.24.2018 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

I noticed someone else posted on here a while back that textures never loaded for them. I'm having the same problem since the update, no matter what I do my game looks like this and it never did this before the update. 

20180525073326_1.jpg

20180525073440_1.jpg

Edited by Astounding!
I didn't know how to add text

You may want to check your Jason ticket system. It was heavily unbalanced on X-box this last evening/night. 

7 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

You may want to check your Jason ticket system. It was heavily unbalanced on X-box this last evening/night. 

Same on PS4. Seemed it was me for a few rounds in a row, on to another player, back to me. Had one instance where it wasn't me for a few hours but other people multiple times in a row as well.

For Steam *at least* : Stumbling into an items "E" pick up prompt locks that item out for at least you and sometimes everyone. And the glitch to where Jason loses his left click and "E" interaction function is still a thing...for some reason -_-

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MRWood204 said:

Same on PS4. Seemed it was me for a few rounds in a row, on to another player, back to me. Had one instance where it wasn't me for a few hours but other people multiple times in a row as well.

We had a guy who was Jason about every other round with a back to back at one point. 

1 minute ago, Risinggrave said:

We had a guy who was Jason about every other round with a back to back at one point. 

He got ALL the golden tickets!

If you stand very near the phone box (as Jason) in Pinehurst  , the atmosphere changes. It looks an apocalypse is coming soon. Crazy  Ralph would probably say , we're doomed. And in the fifth single player challenge , when you kill Adam an AJ , Jason doesn't have his bloody skin in th cutscene (I played Part IX with the light bloody skin , a pig splitter as a weapon and on the PS4). And also , you guys made an awesome update!

3 hours ago, MRWood204 said:

This was the same for me my first game since the update. I actually left the lobby to return to the main menu to check if my spawn preference wasn't set right. I saw a guy be Jason twice during that time,  and I never was. Turns out my spawn preference WAS set right.

15 hours ago, PARTVI said:

Delete from everywhere ...the console only doesn't do it . 

Where else do I need to delete from? Go to F13 Gamehub, then Delete All Saved Data? Because I did that and then when Main Menu loaded, it tried to sync the data and it crashed again. I'm going insane with frustration here. Please help. 

The game STILL crashes after one year of it being released. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!

PC/Steam:

• Offline bot counselors bug and repeat animations while trying to perform tasks (install battery, fuel car, repair phone). Unclear if they will succeed while on-screen this way. I don't let them.
  • Offline bot counselors are sometimes not showing up with Sense. Seems to affect Deborah and AJ mostly. You can be looking right at them.
  • Offline bots having out of body experiences while hiding under beds. Their immortal bodies will crawl from under the bed and stand vigil to prevent you from interacting with the trigger. Workaround is to leave and come back: They may have crawled from under the bed for real by then.
  • Increased (by far) instances of bots repeatedly jumping in and out of windows. This includes a few "suicides" when I'm nowhere near them.
  • Consider removing the trumpet from water kills. The music for these sequences already has a built in fanfare and there's no shock grab when the trumpet plays.
  • I've had to lower my graphics setting to low to avoid frame rate stalls. No idea what my frame rate is, but the game actually does run smoother... but every 3-5 seconds it sticks for a few frames causing a disorienting stutter. Appears to be post-processing.

The grab is ass. I know others complain of this too, but it's ruining my fun through frustration. I've had to swipe at bots 7 times to nab them right in front of me while cornered. I've watched my hand pass over and even through the target. I've dived in front of them to perform jazz hands as a finale to an unwitting song and dance routine. I don't have a problem with the new animation or the trumpet, but with the exceptional precision now required.

• Thanks 1

On 5/24/2018 at 7:09 PM, Friendly hamburger said:

These screenshots aren't mine the person that took these screenshots told it to shiftysamurai on twitter but i still think it needs to be posted here as well

Dd_nPskVMAA10gY.jpg

Dd_nQpCVMAA7vmX.jpg

There's people playing with Savini too, people who didn't bought him in kickstarter
(PC - Steam)

2 hours ago, Technoir666 said:

Where else do I need to delete from? Go to F13 Gamehub, then Delete All Saved Data? Because I did that and then when Main Menu loaded, it tried to sync the data and it crashed again. I'm going insane with frustration here. Please help. 

yes...hit start on Friday game, go to manage game, click save data files , go to your profile, it will say delete from console only or delete from everywhere, click delete from everywhere. choose delete from everywhere ( i have to press this twice for some reason, because it still shows after I click delete first time). make sure profile is no longer there. start game and should load in profile fine after .

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Lexandremon said:

There's people playing with Savini too, people who didn't bought him in kickstarter
(PC - Steam)

+ they have also 3 new kills for pickaxe (future dlc probably)

Does anyone even deal with the steam community?

I created a guide where I showed Jason's masks that I created and offered to those who are interested in how to do them or even buy them, contact me. A day later guide was removed.

So... ok.

But nevertheless for several days and weeks there are these guides.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1394266180

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1394913274

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1395306214

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1395397702

They detail how to get free Savini Jason, Jason X, new kills for the pickaxe, millions of points, all the packs of clothes (DLCs). All the files necessary for this are laid out absolutely FREE. Anyone can download it. These manuals have been there for a long time, some more than MONTH.

Obviously, everyone does not care. These cheaters did not receive any sanctions, as they played, they still play.

GJ

• Sad 1

There is a glitch on xbox one where if jason stops a car and a counselor gets out they become glitched in a situation where they see on their screen themselves running from the car but in all actuality they are still standing right next to the car and jason can still kill them. I have noticed that on the screens of those spectating the player getting out of the car looks like he is lagging extremely bad. This may be a glitch thats results from the brief immunity they gave to counselors getting out of vehicles.

Playing around 20 hrs after update (PC - Steam):

1.More than once I came across this. People chose a particular counselor or Jason, but with the start of the match they became different characters.

2.There is no sound at the door, sometimes at the knives that Jason picks up.

3.Awfully poor-quality textures on any graphics settings, except the highest (ultra).

4.Graphics settings are not saved (with each new entry you have to enter again).

5.Each exit from the game is accompanied by a message about a fatal error.

6.Several times the action team (button E) ceased to work when playing as counselor (can not open / close doors and windows, pick up an item). If you escape from the  Jason grab, then everything comes back to normal.

7.Sometimes Jason's abilities are cut off. (Before, everything turned off and nothing worked at all.) After updating, not all abilities are disabled. Personally, I had SHIFT turned off twice during the game as Roy).

8.The old problem of a year ago. Sometimes the message "Saving Profile Data" hangs in the lower right corner and does not disappear during the whole game (until you get to the main menu).

9.On the Pinehurst map when you approach as Jason to the phone, the color correction is dramatically changed.

10.The most annoying thing. When changing Jason weapon, during the kills models of the counselors shakes in different directions.

11.During a call on the radio (Tommy) or on the phone, the hands constantly fall inside these items (it was before, but not so much).

12.Near the light sources, the heads of the counselors (or rather their hair) literally begin to glow.

13.Some objects float in the air, stand far from the walls, etc. (in the screenshot hang the leaves in the air).

20180528002729_1.thumb.jpg.461e81dab3ea39bbd81cd34ac43639f9.jpg20180528002738_1.thumb.jpg.b9446b9e7bfe70bfbd06cc61945a43c6.jpg

59 minutes ago, PARTVI said:

yes...hit start on Friday game, go to manage game, click save data files , go to your profile, it will say delete from console only or delete from everywhere, click delete from everywhere. choose delete from everywhere ( i have to press this twice for some reason, because it still shows after I click delete first time). make sure profile is no longer there. start game and should load in profile fine after .

Thank you SO MUCH! Finally worked! Any idea how long I'll have to do this for or if it can even be fixed?

• Problem with traps for bears. The counselor is too close to the trap, it is easy to fall into it when setting up.
  • Firecrackers. There will be a temporary lag while firing a firecracker (I do not know if this is only for me).
  • A frequently repeated problem. The game changes the counselor for us.
  • The rain effect still worsens the quality of the game. FPS are going crazy.

PC(steam).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Technoir666 said:

Thank you SO MUCH! Finally worked! Any idea how long I'll have to do this for or if it can even be fixed?

no idea...i reported it to Shifty. They have tons of fixes to work on so who knows. It sucks doing this every time, but hey, it allows us to play with our progress *shrugs 

- Game cant save change of settings;

- Jason and Counselours swapping alone( Getting random alone);

- Missing sounds;

- Jarvis house windows and door dissapear on intro ( old bug);