[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 05.24.2018 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

16 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

I saw this playing as Jason, a counselor that was limping away sprayed themselves 3 times before they were able to not be limping.

I saw the animation, and heard the spray but it wasn't until the third time they did it they quit clutching their arm, and actually ran.

I had issues like that too lol. It was so weird 

20 hours ago, Truth said:

Anyone know if bloody skins are working when Jason is set to random? I haven't gotten a chance to check yet...

......I am sorry..........so sorry.......but no...........:sadchappa:.......oh , man.........

On 5/25/2018 at 4:32 AM, TiffanyxAJ said:

- It is way too dark, the gamma doesn't really help either. 

I like that it's darker and that you have to use your flashlights etc. I don't see this as a problem or a bug, I think it's intentional and I think it makes things more tense. I always felt it was too light before, even with power being cut. Now it seems right.

2 minutes ago, dmack621 said:

I like that it's darker and that you have to use your flashlights etc. I don't see this as a problem or a bug, I think it's intentional and I think it makes things more tense. I always felt it was too light before, even with power being cut. Now it seems right.

I felt the exact opposite lol

Anyone else experiencing a bug after you hit Jason with combat lock or attempt to hit him with combat lock,  I am not able to interact with items, doors, weapons Etc  afterwards

Things I've noticed (on Xbox):

• Med sprays need to be used more than once - there have been a few instances where I have had to spray myself with the same med spray (not medic) multiple times in order to heal myself.
  • Rainbow particles - this happens with blood (on Jason or counselor), fire crackers, and shattering pieces of doors. I've seen this on Pinehurst.
  • Spectators can not pull up their menu to leave spectating mode - had to home screen in order to leave a spectating game when joining as a spectator (still works properly if you die and then leave).
  • Swapping weapons or items and leaving them on the ground will sometimes make the dropped item inaccessible - this has happened with a lot of the weapons, as well as gas cans. The items seem to glitch through the ground and cannot be picked up again.
  • Counselors now place bear traps directly at their feet and will sometimes trigger them upon finalizing the placement action.
  • Audio not always functioning properly - had this happen a few times where doors made no noise at all when opened/closed/being barricaded.
  • In the SPC5 Packanack Party, the Lovers Kill is bugged to where you can still hear them making out even after they die.
  • You cannot add kills or customization to multiple Jason models without leaving after finishing the desired Jason - I had to individually equip everything to each Jason, leave the Jason menu, go back and repeat with another Jason every time I wanted to change kills or skins.
  • The counselor selection menu is not saving either. Multiple times I needed to go back and fix emotes, clothing, and perks because it wasn't saving, or would reset. I went through emotes for about an hour because they all kept going back to the "Point" emote.
  • I don't know if this is a bug, but counselors will automatically default to their counselor selection pose in-game. This has to be new, and it's very awkward to watch the character suddenly jerk to stand in the pose.
  • Taking a walkie or map from a drawer will close it afterwards, resulting in an empty drawer?
  • Battery disappeared beneath the floor when counselor was "Hung" in main house on Packanack small.

Sometimes , if you give the counselors emotes , everything will be equipped the follow me emote and you can´t Change it. I had to restart my PS4 multiple times until it worked.

Jasons who Held their previous Weapon with two Hands will hold all weapons two-handed. For example Part IX holds the machete at the blade and the other Hand actually holds nothing. This happens with Part II , III , VI , IX (and probably Savini too)

The selection menu is kinda messed up , you have to save every Jason manually. Hard to explain , sorry.

I will be sad , when the rainbow blood will be removed.

Played 10 games this morning, all Private, Xbox One.

3rd game, I had a gas can in hand and picked up a baseball bat in a cabin (so the can dropped), but there was no icon for me to pick up the gas can again instead when I tried. Had to leave it there, although thankfully the other players could pick it up no problem even if I no longer could.

10th game had a hilarious weird glitch. A player was in the car, got pulled out by Jason, freed, accidentally got back in, pulled out again and then was in a strange state where they were walking backwards for about a minute until they fell through the floor (to them, looked like way up in the air) in an eternal drop. They were gonna quit but, since it was just 7 minutes to go, we told them to just stay in the void and get the time out victory, so they did.

That's been it. Not had anything else, although some of these effects sound so amusing I kinda wish I had!

@GhostWolfViking yeah I already knew about this glitch, a few members already showed me this weird glitch and I tested it out and Savini bleeds blue blood and has green eyes in the house 

Tv3XVtL.jpg

rNVgX6X.jpg

Playing as Jason on Crystal lake PS4 if you grab a counselor out of a boat parked at the boat house, Jason and counselor will be stuck in boat.

Playing as Jason on PS4 all of my grab kill animations are a bugging out like two different animations on top of one another.

I've had this happen a few times now, but whenever I play against Offline Bots (Easy, Higgins Haven Small, J3), at the end of the match Pamela will say "that's OK Jason, there will be others..." as if I didn't kill 8/8. 

Not a big deal at all, just something to flag.

I'm expirencing a bug were when I selected part 7 Jason I spawned in as part 4 it dosnt spawn you as your selected counsolor or your selected Jason it's random plus I was rubber banding through doors when I raged through them 

• Like 1

PC

-Opening drawers and picking an item result sometimes in automatically closing the drawer again
-Counselor selection doesn't work well. I chose Laurie and got to play Chad.
-SPC5 after killing Adam and AJ you still can hear them making noice
-Game crashes sometimes after using a kill animation in bots and gives a "Fatal error" message box (happened twice at Jarvis Residence outside campfire environment kill and Higgings Haven Small multiple knife stabs environment kill)
-Audio is not working properly. Barricadding, opening and closing doors and opening and closing drawers have no sound sometimes.
-Part 5's Shears kills have music while in Stalk (other kills don't?)

A friend of mine can not even get into the game on xbox. He loads it up and right after he hits the A button to sign in it crashes to the dashboard. It continues to do this no matter how many times he tries.

The interaction button will not work randomly throughout matches! So you cannot pick things up,  open doors , go through Windows, etc. 

This might be worse than the car rubberbanding ?

13 hours ago, Revolt Frenzy said:

A friend of mine can not even get into the game on xbox. He loads it up and right after he hits the A button to sign in it crashes to the dashboard. It continues to do this no matter how many times he tries.

Delete your profile save data file , it will work after,  but you have to do this every time you turn xbox on to play 

still unable to see the cursor when trying to morph on xbox, semi fix of bring up the start/pause menu does not bring the cursor back temporarily anymore

13 minutes ago, PARTVI said:

Delete your profile save data file , it will work after,  but you have to do this every time you turn xbox on to play 

Will this make him lose all of his progress and have to start all over?

no...you will keep your level and perks and such. I had same problem yesterday. 

1 hour ago, PARTVI said:

no...you will keep your level and perks and such. I had same problem yesterday. 

When you hit delete save data are you supposed to hit delete from console or delete everywhere?

Platform : PS4

• When weapon breaks as counselors i'm interraction locked but,  i manage to make it work by simply R1 , Triangle and Circle at the same time.
  • Unicorn blood , Green eyes on Savini and strange rainbow textures on Pinehurst.
  • Buggzy get up from  his wheelchair on Challenge 5# , and sometimes when he's doing a arm wrestling he is in front of the window.(floating and not even in front of each others).
  • Car rubbing.
  • Adam and AJ is still making noice once dead in Challenge 5#.
  • Can't Hide and Killer is still missing on the radio 
  • Fix the wrong translation( French Version ).

As for change that i think you could make.

• Add a skipping option for Single Player Challenge.
  • Make radio repairable.
  • Add trophies/achievement for Single Player Challenge.
  • Add subtitles. 

I will explain to you more about the wrong translation.

When counselors is dead the game will say Vous Mort , it's wrong the correct translation is Vous Êtes Mort , as for surviving (Vous Survivre) the correct translation is Vous Avez Survécu , and to finish Escaping (Vous échappez) become Vous Vous Êtes Échappez.

That's all i've met during these three passed days and some change that in my opinion would make the game more enjoyable.

56 minutes ago, Revolt Frenzy said:

When you hit delete save data are you supposed to hit delete from console or delete everywhere?

Delete from everywhere ...the console only doesn't do it . 

On the PS4 there used to be a rare glitch where when Jason performs a grab kill he and the counselor get teleported to where Jason had previously performed a grab kill. Now it's happening a lot more often. Also this: