[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 05.24.2018 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

My grab kills keep on resetting once I switch to a different Jason on the customization screen. 

On PS4, the sound effects are inconsistent. I’m not getting sound effects for barricading doors, going through windows, and opening doors that turn out. I also didn’t hear Jason opening a door right behind me, unless we’re now not supposed to hear him interact while in stalk. 

Also, on Higgins the space between the staircase and the beam now have an invisible wall, is that intentional?

I have played a few games so far and something i noticed in my first game is that there are times when an item is on the ground and you cannot pick it up. I also had the same problem but with a window i hit the A button on xbox to go through the window and my character would not go through the window. Getting hit by jason fixed both of these momentarily. Another minor thing that i have noticed is that street lights on the crystal lake map seem like they have motion sensors. The lights only turn on when you get close to them. Counselors also seem to be having trouble getting into a boat after jason has flipped the counselors out of it. As jason the only problem i have seen thus far is that a counselor became glitched under a bed and jason couldnt do anything to kill them. With all that said i am still very pleased with this update and am excited to keep on playing! Great work!

The lights only turning on when you get close to them actually happens on all maps

On PS4, on Higgins, I laid a trap down in the barn and Jason was able to walk over it without tripping it, twice. 

Also, the “rubberband” car glitch is still in full effect

There's a problem with combat stance when you're a counselor trying to perform a certain function. For example, if I quickly enter combat stance to lock onto Jason and swing, or quickly enter combat stance to block jason's swing or knife, it works the first time, but then locks you the next time. This means that next time you enter combat stance to swing or block, it won't register. The only temporary tedious fix to this at the moment is to perform a free swing every time you've performed a function in combat stance to "unlock" yourself.

(Besides that, I love the new graphics and grabsafe detection fix! Swing speed seems a lot faster too, not necessarily a problem tho, just a matter of adapting)  

Oh, and on the Pinhurst map, there is this rainbow like effect that goes onto the screen when you kill a councelor or hit a wall.

These screenshots aren't mine the person that took these screenshots told it to shiftysamurai on twitter but i still think it needs to be posted here as well

Dd_nPskVMAA10gY.jpg

Dd_nQpCVMAA7vmX.jpg

4 minutes ago, Friendly hamburger said:

Dd_lBFmVMAAPzH6.thumb.jpg.52363bedc0f0f6e9385f4812e26be550.jpg

Dd_lCR8VQAEsVa9.jpg

Whoa what? HOW?! even the kills and the DLC kills seem to be there. Good lord...
EDIT: Fed up with people pissing on this game. This Uber shit is both annoying and out of control just about.

Bed is missing upstairs in single player challenge number two, a pillow is left floating in the air.

Posted (edited)

I knew this would happen when the update finished downloading on my ps4 i immediately checked the jason room in virtual cabin and uber jason looked more complete compared to the last update but his machete was still the normal machete 

Edited by Friendly hamburger
Not trying to piss on the game just saying it so that people won't get banned for accidentally finding the bug and using it
  • Like 1

Hello ! Great job for the update.

Not a big deal, but I notice we can't walk anymore between the stairs and the couch in Higgins Heaven's big house. With Jason and Counselors.

Ps4.

W8BK3Bw.jpg

We were be able to walk here before the update or it's just my imagination ?

45 minutes ago, BigJay said:

Oh, and on the Pinhurst map, there is this rainbow like effect that goes onto the screen when you kill a councelor or hit a wall.

I can confirm this. It is happening to me as well on xbox one.

I have Veronica chosen as a player, yet I've started as AJ, twice.
EDIT: Now I'm Jenny, and its happening to others they've told me.

Menu issues *FOR STEAM* Can't press ESC during into to see anyone, no weapon being dropped by jason during intro *when it normal occurs given the type of intro* and Jason not appearing on the top of the TAB menu player rooster.
EDIT: Also player icons not showing up on profile

Playing Jason or a counselor in online mode the controls feel sluggish. 

Sound cues are all kinds of messed up. Can't hear doors being opened or closed, there's no sound when you retrieve a throwing knife.

Part 3 is using the combat stance for the spear when you have the machete equipped.

There is some kind of weird jitter with the counselor when I do a grab kill on one of them.

I got stuck in place in the water after I flipped the boat, I had to morph to land to be able to move again.

I can't enter combat stance once Infront of a locked door, I had to move away to enter combat stance.

@BigJay, I had the problem with kills resetting, seems to be because of switching weapons once they are all assigned the kills stayed.

This patch is a crap, seriously. The game runs worse now than before.

There are missing songs in Xbox, for when example closing a door, many of the textures doesn't load well, and of course, this bug has been SINCE LAUNCH: The counselours have missing voices, Womens have Tiffany screams when dying, and males have Chad voice when screaming or seeing Jason.

However, It's so annoying to wait 6 months for a update and to get this patch that was ''supposed'' to fix many bugs of the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AdmiralJT said:

Playing Jason or a counselor in online mode the controls feel sluggish. 

Sound cues are all kinds of messed up. Can't hear doors being opened or closed, there's no sound when you retrieve a throwing knife.

Part 3 is using the combat stance for the spear when you have the machete equipped.

There is some kind of weird jitter with the counselor when I do a grab kill on one of them.

I got stuck in place in the water after I flipped the boat, I had to morph to land to be able to move again.

I can't enter combat stance once Infront of a locked door, I had to move away to enter combat stance.

@BigJay, I had the problem with kills resetting, seems to be because of switching weapons once they are all assigned the kills stayed.

YES same, lots of sounds not doing their thing. And yes to the combat stance as they use their original ones regardless of the weapon they hold.
EDIT: On Steam at least I'm having these problems and I'm guessing @AdmiralJT same for you?

5 minutes ago, FART_SMUCKER said:

YES same, lots of sounds not doing their thing. And yes to the combat stance as they use their original ones regardless of the weapon they hold.
EDIT: On Steam at least I'm having these problems and I'm guessing @AdmiralJT same for you?

No, I should have said I'm on PS4

Im on ps4. I own both the digital copy and physical. I have deleted the digital and only use my physical disc copy.

That being said, I havent played anything yet to check gameplay only because after the patch, all my councelors and jasons are stripped of everything and i have to tediously re-equip everything AGAIN after doing it once already for a different issue. That and also some of my bloody skins I have unlocked and use are stripped and no longer selectable as if i dont have them. (My savini jason doesnt even have a bloody skin to equip anymore and i alllways rock a bloody skin on him)

Platform: PC/Steam

Issues:

• Huge FPS drop after recent update. 
  • In chapter 4 I threw Shelly out of window but his body came back in the air and dropped near me. Location: Higgins Haven
  • Pressing 'E' sometimes doesn't work when trying to throw somebody out of window. Location: Same as above
  • Right after head-stomp in two hand choke kill, the counselor's body bounces and falls at random place.