[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 05.24.2018 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

3 hours ago, Lexandremon said:

There's people playing with Savini too, people who didn't bought him in kickstarter
(PC - Steam)

You can basically find his dll file or share it if you have and let people know you shared it and bam everyone has savini which is a shame it was backer exclusive i don't have him but wouldn't steal him

Use of spray does not work sometimes, I just died because of this ?

I also keep having the voices swap out randomly. Someone mentioned this was "by design" earlier: Horse hockey. It's jumping the gender gap as well, I kill Buggzy and he screams with Jenny's voice.

New bugs I came acrossed that have not been mentioned yet:

• Vanessa's voice plays when Victoria uses the sweater
  • On Pinehurst, when you walk in the main house and Ethel's house, you hear the footsteps as if you were walking outside instead of indoors
  • The selected Jason player is not at the top of the lobby screen like he used to be
  • Roy's Hands glow a bright orange now
  • When you go through a broken window, the broken bottom of the window glitches to the top of the window

Standing on car glitch is still in.

Cannot select Savini Jason on my account.

Setting a trap frequently prevents use of action button.

STEAM: I have part 9 jason picked with fire axe...i start the game *i was jason the very match before this also* and i'm part 4 jason with the double axe *which i have selected for him* but i start the match..and i have the fire axe, BUT all my kills are for the double axe yet chops and door animation chops are all fire axe.

I'm on Xbox One S.

1.  When installing the battery in the car as Deborah I get frozen in that position/animation.  Has happened consistently 100% with Deborah on every map.

2.  Lighting is different on every map.  For example, Crystal Lake is super dark but the Jarvis Residence map is bright and washed out.  I haven't tested it out to see if it's consistent or if it's random.

Fire crackers lower the fps to a crawl as they're being thrown. PC

7 hours ago, i-cold said:

Use of spray does not work sometimes, I just died because of this ?

Sprays are weaker or they're weaker for Medic. I have to use both to stop limping. 

Sometimes I can’t pick up weapons, open doors and windows, my character jitters, rainbow when you hit things or shoot jason. Also sounds are inconsistent and voices as well, other times doors don’t make sounds when u close them.  Running sometimes is laggy, doors close but it looks like is still open or you close it and it shows u like ur outside. Characters fly, when you kill them sometimes.

In single player I’ve had to restart a few times because certain things when I’m near them, the option to press the button does not come up and can’t do them.

Luego de la actualización, como consejero a cada rato se bloquea el R2 en PS4, no pudiendo atacar. El agarre de Jason nuevo es una porquería, te deja a merced de los consejeros cuando erras el agarre, muchas veces por problemas de Lag. Antes hacía más divertido el tratar de pegarle a Jason. Y se podía. También era más divertido tratar de esquivar los golpes de los consejeros cuando eras Jason.

Ahora no se puede pegar a Jason a través de las puertas, algo que también era divertido para el consejero, y para Jason; se generaban situaciones graciosas cuando el consejero intentaba pegar y Jason romper la puerta tratando de esquivar estos golpes. Arreglaron lo que no debían arreglar, el juego está cada vez más inestable, desde Latinoamérica (quienes pagamos el juego como en cualquier otro país), no podemos jugar porque más del 50% del tiempo que estamos en el juego es intentar conectarnos, y cuando lo hacemos, la mitad de las veces “se pierde conexión con el Host”.

Para dejarlo en claro (porque a los desarrolladores les encanta plantear que los problemas de conexión son del usuario) curiosamente no tengo ni lag ni problemas de conectividad con NINGUN OTRO JUEGO DE PS4.

Si después de UN AÑO ENTERO no pudieron resolver los problemas del juego y encima cambian lo que si funcionaba de esto, está claro ya que esta gente NO SABE cómo resolverlos. Es una real pena que una idea tan buena como la de este juego haya caído en manos de desarrolladores tan INCAPACES de hacerlo funcionar.

TRANSLATE BY GOOGLE:

After the update, as a counselor at all times the R2 is blocked on PS4, unable to attack. The grip of Jason again is a mess, leaving you at the mercy of the counselors when you miss the grip, many times because of Lag problems. It used to be more fun trying to hit Jason. And you could. It was also more fun to try to dodge the punches of the counselors when you were Jason.

Now you can not hit Jason through the doors, which was also fun for the counselor, and for Jason; funny situations were generated when the counselor tried to hit and Jason broke the door trying to dodge these blows. They fixed what they should not fix, the game is increasingly unstable, from Latin America (who paid the game as in any other country), we can not play because more than 50% of the time we are in the game is trying to connect, and when we do it, half of the time "connection with the Host is lost".

To make it clear (because the developers love to say that the connection problems are the user) curiously I have neither lag nor connectivity problems with ANY OTHER PS4 GAME.

If after a WHOLE YEAR they could not solve the problems of the game and change what worked if this, it is clear that these people DO NOT KNOW how to solve them. It is a real pity that an idea as good as this game has fallen into the hands of developers so INCAPACES to make it work.

I would like to list here, the bugs due to the new update!
Since here is what happened to me.

-Select a counselor, and have another at the beginning of the game. (The worst thing is when I got Lachappa !: crazy :)
-Sprays do not heal the first time, but after the 3-4th time ..
-In the car, on several occasions, the game spawned me below the map, before spawn again in front of the car.
-Some sounds are not played, like the sound of doors, drawers etc ...
-Jason can sometimes no longer use his transfer.
-The animations of some murders are buggy, the counselors have an epileptic crisis l (Enuclation for example)
Monitors can sometimes no longer interact with objects, windows, or doors.

The last bug completely ruins the gameplay! I did not have a single game without having had it

While playing as counselor on Higgins on PS4, I morphed through a cabin wall by spamming the bed hide prompt. At first I was able to interact with objects but eventually I was incapable. I definitely was unable to use environment interactions again. Video link and Higgins map provided:

https://youtu.be/nzChHwI9BOg

If you set your Jason to random , they won't have their bloody skins equipped as well as the Retro Jason Skin , which just hurts to hear from other people. Yeah , would be really nice if you changed that. Some also say , that Savini won't get selected if set on random.

I was playing at Packanack Small and went into a shack and picked up the axe.

This is what happened...

Screen_Shot_2018-05-28_at_11.28.26_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2018-05-28_at_11.28.39_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2018-05-28_at_11.29.44_AM.pn

• Haha 2

Since every other bug I've encountered has been mentioned here, I'll list the one that hasn't. 

When you equip the sweater as Victoria, her pants change to the pattern/color of her top. For example, if I'm wearing the pink shirt and floral bottoms, but equip the sweater, my pants change to pink. This isn't noticeable if you're wearing the same top and bottom, but needs to be fixed.

Tiffany's swimsuit is also still bugged. You can't interchange her suits.

I'm sure most of these have been mentioned already but here they are. All while on PS4 this past weekend.

- Sound effects aren't working about 80% of the time. Including doors, drawers Jason's knives, etc...

- The counsellors vibrate wildly when being killed by Jason

- As a counsellor I was randomly unable to pick up any weapon/item or intereact with doors/windows

- And on Saturday, this happened out of nowhere...

• Haha 1

Your ticketing system is either broken, or broken. I am either Jason every other round, or not at all for hours on end.

Not really complaining when I get to be Jason forever, but I am sure it is annoying to the other players.

How can I prove that someone is using Hacked Savini?
Why no one do anything about this for months?

2 hours ago, Lexandremon said:

How can I prove that someone is using Hacked Savini?
Why no one do anything about this for months?

Answer is simple. They can't
Two possible reasons:

1) They just don't know how to do it (in favor of this says a huge number of bugs that exist since the game release).

2)They do not want to. Since the transfer of all data accounts to their own servers from users' computers is too difficult and expensive for them (it is important to note that there are still no dedicated servers for consoles - OMG)

I'm in the pool of people who believe this may be the worst patch we've seen so far. It seems untested, rushed, and makes the game very broken at times.

The biggest glitch I've seen so far happened last night. I was playing as Victoria, Jason grabbed me, but he wasn't able to kill me so I was able to break free for some reason. As I was running away, I all of a sudden became Tommy. The audio from my game as Victoria was still playing the chase music, but as Tommy the regular audio was playing on top of it. Victoria was still alive but was idle, and my mini-map indicated two player arrows when I found her.

Aside from that, I've noticed the audio issues as well, at times I can't swing my weapon as a counselor or pick up any items, and the infamous car rubber banding glitch is still here in full force (shouldn't that have been one of their first priorities?)

I've been on the developer's side since the beginning, but at this point I'm beginning to raise an eyebrow at the unprofessionalism in pre-maturely releasing patches. Two words: quality assurance!

Giant clown-sized weapons?  Ok, now this is getting downright embarrassing.?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/25/2018 at 1:09 PM, MRWood204 said:

Ps4 Crystal lake, deb. I hid under a bed and when I exited the camera stayed fixed to the bed. I couldn't see where my counselor was going. It only fixed itself after I happened to run into a window and hit x. It was the second time it happened to me

On PS4, this happens to Vanessa on both Higgins and Packanack too. I’ve noticed that if she’s under the bed and checks the map to see what’s been accomplished - she glitches right out from under the bed where the view stays from under the bed perspective. If you run against the bed a few times, you can hop back under then exit to unglitch but it takes minutes  to unglitch. I have video to post later.