[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 05.24.2018 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

1 minute ago, SmugDoka said:

I Suppose it's Xbox Again?

That one is on ps4. I'm sure xbox is doing the same thing though.

Just now, Truth said:

That one is on ps4. I'm sure xbox is doing the same thing though.

Oh So It's On All of the Consoles Then, Not sure if it Happens on PC Since I don't have the game. 

Anyone know if bloody skins are working when Jason is set to random? I haven't gotten a chance to check yet...

It didn't do that for me on Xbox last night, but I did shut the power down in the main house. Maybe that's why.

Ps4 Crystal lake, deb. I hid under a bed and when I exited the camera stayed fixed to the bed. I couldn't see where my counselor was going. It only fixed itself after I happened to run into a window and hit x. It was the second time it happened to me

I’ve tested it several times, it only does it on Pinehurst when using a bloody Jason skin. It doesn’t do it when using a regular skin. Still needs to be fixed ASAP

1 hour ago, MRWood204 said:

Ps4 Crystal lake, deb. I hid under a bed and when I exited the camera stayed fixed to the bed. I couldn't see where my counselor was going. It only fixed itself after I happened to run into a window and hit x. It was the second time it happened to me

Same thing happened to me playing as Victoria. PS4 Higgins Haven.

14 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Healing is inconsistent, sometimes you have to press the medspray slot 2 or 3 times before the heal actually applies.

I saw this playing as Jason, a counselor that was limping away sprayed themselves 3 times before they were able to not be limping.

I saw the animation, and heard the spray but it wasn't until the third time they did it they quit clutching their arm, and actually ran.

Xbox one first QP match since the update, played as Victoria:

-Host chose Packanack Small, game gave us Packanack

-SFX glitched: doors, wood barricades and drawers were off and on whether they would work or not

-Gas cans can't be picked up again after being set down on the floor - prompt disappears.  did not have that problem with the battery or keys after dropping.

It did it to me on Pinehurst as Roy, on Xbox. I didn't test out other Jasons, but it's definitely a Pinehurst issue.

5 hours ago, TheRaven said:

I’ve tested it several times, it only does it on Pinehurst when using a bloody Jason skin. It doesn’t do it when using a regular skin. Still needs to be fixed ASAP

Does it? Lol half of the people here love sparkly pretty things that have no need to be in the game at all. And I'm pretty sure that getting fireworks to spout out of someone's throat gets you a 1up.

Unfortunately I can't get it to happen on PC, with or without the machete or bloody skin on Pinehurst. All I got was perfectly red blood. It doesn't even turn white anymore. WTF!

But I did get this to happen

20180525183231_1.jpg

I don't think you were able to push them in the fire like that before.

9 hours ago, Truth said:

You literally just have to copy + paste the URL

lol that almost looks intentional, like when those artists added dicks everywhere in the textures of one game.

The most common glitch I came across in several MP games this evening was a "hung counselor" bug. I'd climb through a window and be stuck in jerky, frozen, partial fall frame. It can be fixed by picking up an item or swinging your weapon...or interacting with almost anything. It happened to me about 7 times in 5-6 games. Annoying and hazardous to your health is Jason is on you.

Other bugs I saw.

1. Health spray did not heal. I was Tommy and had a second health spray in my second inventory slot. Jumped through a window to get away from Jason and got wounded. Tried to heal and it didn't restore me from the wounded state. Tried to heal again and Jason polished me off. Not a fun way to die because your item didn't work. This happened only once.

2. Dropping an item and could not pick it up again. No interaction prompt on the dropped item.

3. Rainbow blood on Pinehurst. Rainbow flashed breaking doors on the main house at Pinehurst. Single player.

4. Illumination from the fireplace at Higgins main house would turn off an on. Single player challenges #2.

5. Seated position glitch after getting out of a car. (this is an old one)

6. Missing sound effects. De-synced sound cues (Jason got stunned and the music cue played about 1.5 seconds after a stun with a melee weapon.)

7. De-synced animation. The counselor kicked out with a pocket knife, but the knife went into Jason's neck a fraction of a second after the counselor had already kicked out of his grip. Ghost borne knife to the neck! Hiya!

That is all I can think of right now.

12 hours ago, TheRaven said:

I was not using a bloody skin

12 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

I Suppose it's Xbox Again?

Ps4

15 hours ago, Dogmatic said:

It didn't do that for me on Xbox last night, but I did shut the power down in the main house. Maybe that's why.

It only worked once for me. Also Pinehurst bot round, bloody skin, first kill only. It was next to the main house (outside).

8 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

that almost looks intentional

In that clip, yes. Definitely. In the clip I got last night, it seems to be a lighting issue. You can still see the red at first until it travels farther from the body. Too lazy to post that on my phone though. I'll post it to the group on Xbox for now.

Edit: nevermind... Apparently someone booted me from the club...

I've had a few minor ones that im sure will get worked out, but I can't remember all of them.  The only ones that I remember are the double AJ's in the beginning of the single player challenge 7 intro.  She's kissing Chad AND looking out the window.  Someone was hiding under the bed in I think Packanac and they were standing straight up though the bed. And the other is having a player marker on the map when they're not there.  I dunno if that means they've died, or quit/disconnected but they still appear to be on the map.  Im on Xbox One

I can't select my Savini Jason anymore. 

Part 7 swings the spear like Oberyn Martell did when he waa fighting The Mountain. I think it's a neat that should stay as clearly swinging the machete but I'll keep the Game of Thrones reference personally.

If were supposed to have double tape drop rate, I've found none and usually last 10-15 minutes per match.

There's a glitch that as a councillor hits Jason, it'll lock him so he can only grab and not swing his weapon or use the action button or X on ps4.

I have problems connecting my grabs during a shift. I'll be nut to butt and still miss my target 70% of the time outside Rage mode.

On 5/24/2018 at 6:10 PM, FART_SMUCKER said:

Whoa what? HOW?! even the kills and the DLC kills seem to be there. Good lord...
EDIT: Fed up with people pissing on this game. This Uber shit is both annoying and out of control just about.

It's actually not hacking. It's a playable bug on PC, not an intentional Hack. I heard some people say there's a specific level when you can play him. 

Oh, also I can't hear people on Xbox as well but I dont care about that anyway.  Another one that I forgot that was happening before this is doors not spawning so you can't barricade them.  Makes life a little harder surviving :\