Sign in to follow this  
BeautyNumber2

Legendary Perks Less Than 1/250 Chance

To test the probability of actually getting Legendary perks, I just rolled 250 perks and didn’t earn a single Legendary. Even with CP earned from selling back, you’re looking at spending more than 100,000 CP just to get one if you’re lucky. How unfortunate. 

• Like 2

If they handed out legendary perks like rubbers at the free clinic, they wouldn't be very legendary. I'm ok with it.

To quote that show How I met your mother - "If every night is legendary, then no nights are legendary"

• Thanks 1

People where complaining the legendary perks were a major buff to counselors. Looks like it might take a while before that is actually the case.

10 minutes ago, ReavesUppercut said:

If they handed out legendary perks like rubbers at the free clinic, they wouldn't be very legendary. I'm ok with it.

To quote that show How I met your mother - "If every night is legendary, then no nights are legendary"

That’s a poor analogy and a shitty show, but ok

• Like 2

Just now, BeautyNumber2 said:

That’s a poor analogy and a shitty show, but ok

some people want people to play 300 hours for a basic feature. now we should have to play 500 hours to unlock maybe 2 of these perks.  Seems about par for the couse.

• Like 1

The perk system is and always has been very poorly implemented.  Adding a new tier of perks has never excited me, because it does nothing to solve the underlying problem.

The perks should be tied to progression, not RNG.

Oh well...perks issues aside, I'm still pumped to get home and play!

• Like 1

Got my first legendary perk, spent about 13,000 CP (on top of what I sold back)

Slugger with 15% attack damage increased, 1% melee stun chance decreased, 3% melee attack increased.

Guess I'm luckier than OP :)

41 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

To test the probability of actually getting Legendary perks, I just rolled 250 perks and didn’t earn a single Legendary. Even with CP earned from selling back, you’re looking at spending more than 100,000 CP just to get one if you’re lucky. How unfortunate. 

Every roll is an independent roll. I agree it sucks that you rolled that many and didn't get a single one, but if you rolled 10 times and got one, it doesn't change the odds to 1/10.

3 hours ago, carnage4u said:

some people want people to play 300 hours for a basic feature. now we should have to play 500 hours to unlock maybe 2 of these perks.  Seems about par for the couse.

So Legendary perks should just generate every 10 rolls? Lol. Feel free to think what you want. Sounds like you just want everything in the game handed to you. Might I direct you towards a game that uses micro transactions

3 hours ago, carnage4u said:

Still dwelling on my comments about unlockables for people that play the game a lot?

Also - This is all luck of the draw. I got My Dad's a Copy legendary perk after about 10 tries coinsidently (see my post above lol). I don't save up my CP. I always use it. I racked up about 8k CP playing the 1st 3 single player challenges and used it. I now have 6k CP left

To say you have to play the game 500 hours to get legendary perks is just silly. Get CP, spend it, hope for the best.

Honestly I like the Epic perks better. Less of what the perk does on Epic in exchange for more drawback and a tiny side reward. So far underwelmed by the Legendary perks.

50K for two C-tier legendary perks, will hold for increased odds.

I got one on my 5th or 6th roll but I actually feel like my level 3 is better because there are no negatives on that one and the “Legendary” has some negative to it.