8 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

How the fuck does this shit that mustve been play-tested find its way into a release, and not get detected? ? 

Are Gun Media and Illfonic staff members on a constant diet of LSD and magic mushrooms when they rubber stamp these releases? ? 

No no no see it's one of those cool glitches they leave in on purpose. Like chadface or bodies ascending into heaven.I

:chadwut:

• Haha 1

The grab is weird.  Rolling for perks was fun, especially rolling that legendary teamwork perk!  And the AI in SP Challenges would give a box of rocks a run for its money. 

4 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

It's a paradox. ? 

"Let's get players back who have grown tired of emote trolling with single player!"

"But what should we reward our single player fan component with?" 

"I know! More useless emotes so they can unlock these emotes that they hate and that they'll never use."

??

Seriously. The players that have been waiting for Single Player are Jason players. So why is the only reward non-Jason shitty emotes???? JASON Challenges should have JASON Rewards. Kills, weapon, ANYTHING. Hell, we can’t even get XP for it!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Ttbe real question I have is: have they fixed the input commands for Jason on console?  

I had it happen toe twice in one match last night while breaking open windows.  Literally all I could do was grab.

Just now, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Seriously. The players that have been waiting for Single Player are Jason players. So why is the only reward non-Jason shitty emotes???? JASON Challenges should have JASON Rewards. Kills, weapon, ANYTHING. Hell, we can’t even get XP for it!

Single player challenges would have been a great way to unlock weapon swaps for Jason ? 

1 minute ago, SolidusPrime said:

Single player challenges would have been a great way to unlock weapon swaps for Jason ? 

EXACTLY. Especially since they are Jason related and can be used to mix up Single Player gameplay. That would have made perfect sense. 

1 minute ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

You would think it would be obvious wouldn't you? ? I think it all boils down to it being very cheap and easy to hire a dancer to goof around in mo-cap gear rather than add new Kane kills to unlock, new weapons etc. 

It feels more like a horror movie with the darkness and sound effect when Jason grabs you I love it! I'm really liking the new counselor for my play style too.

More glitchy than before.

Too dark.

A complete let down and my expectations weren't high to begin with.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

You would think it would be obvious wouldn't you? ? I think it all boils down to it being very cheap and easy to hire a dancer to goof around in mo-cap gear rather than add new Kane kills to unlock, new weapons etc. 

I’m sure. But why not have a new weapon selection unlock for each single player challenge???

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I’m sure. But why not have a new weapon selection unlock for each single player challenge???

Yep, this mode should've allowed for special weapons like the weed whacker to be used in single mode etc and a weapon select screen for each time a player starts a mission. 

They must surely be aware that there's a 50‰ split across the player base when it comes to emotes... So giving the player 100% emotes as rewards was always going to create this kind of disappointment. 

It's not rocket science. 

• Like 1

I just got three skulls for the "stargazing" single player challenge and it wont let me go to the next level

2005 people on Steam! This is the highest peak number of players since Jan! 

Ok so here's what an updated bot round looks like with the NEW NEW NEW JASON JASON JASON 7 7 7....with Part 3's ax.

Some of my knives were pretty bad. I was experimenting. Also the sun was shining on my screen. Also the axis of the Earth slightly shifted and......
But speaking of Shifting, what you're about to see is Military-grade shift grabbing, with the new grab, and J7's new Shift!

Pay attention to some of the weird shit that happens like not being able to CS locked doors. The weak hit is a guarantee though; the strong hit doesn't work most of the time. 

And just enjoy the beauty of the new darker slicker look. The graphic look GREAT!

20 minutes ago, malloymk said:

More glitchy than before.

Too dark.

A complete let down and my expectations weren't high to begin with.

Climb the range

11 minutes ago, agnes said:

I just got three skulls for the "stargazing" single player challenge and it wont let me go to the next level

this has pissed me off so much

7 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Challenge number 5 has a very nice surprise!

I can't boil AJ,she keeps turning around even while I'm stalking.

1 hour ago, thatdudescott said:

this grind in offline bots from 105 to 113 is heartbreaking. Anyone have any decent tips for fast leveling besides 7 counselors/all environmental kills?

Packanack small. Offline bots. Kill all generators. Counselors...environmental kills. 

Still haven't been able to play yet myself. User login error is back as is no internet connection error even though I'm connected. Try in offline and get the Unreal 4 fatal error. Good times.

10 minutes ago, ShankerOne said:

Still haven't been able to play yet myself. User login error is back as is no internet connection error even though I'm connected. Try in offline and get the Unreal 4 fatal error. Good times.

Damn Shanks that's brutal

Just now, thatdudescott said:

Damn Shanks that's brutal

Oh you know me. If there is a pile of crap to be found in this game I shall step into it. lol