Internet taking it's sweet time to download the game, meanwhile i want to ask, is the hit detection for Jason weapons fixed or he still will miss 60% of his attacks?

1 minute ago, Shaild said:

Internet taking it's sweet time to download the game, meanwhile i want to ask, is the hit detection for Jason weapons fixed or he still will miss 60% of his attacks?

It's been a mixed bag, feels like there is a bigger delay after you swing your weapon, and you can swing again.

I'm not a fan of this new grab, it's gonna take some getting used to, so far it seems better to get someone limping and then go for the grab.

3 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

Anyone have any decent tips for fast leveling besides 7 counselors/all environmental kills?

Wait for Tommy. 

8 counselors, 8 environmental kills. Bam! 113

22 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Can anyone confirm you get XP in single player?? And how much?

I would like to know this as well.

-  still incredibly disappointed with lvl 113 requirement for weapon swap

-  still incredibly disappointed with no dedicated servers to properly grind xp for weapon swap and no fix to the car rubberband glitch

-  now incredibly disappointed with no xp in singleplayer challenges to atleast have something new and actually fun to grind xp for weapon swap

+ it feels like performance improved a bit

+ i love the new grab animations, the one you intiate as well as the one when someone breaks free. i love the subtle camera shake, it adds a lot of weight into it. feels way more satisfying.

+ singleplayer challenges is pretty fun, but

-  give us the ability to skip the cutscenes. theyre fun the first 2-3 times, then they get old fast, then they get annoying as all shit.

+ like 1,800 players online on steam rn. p sure most of these will leave pretty quickly after finding out weapon swap is lvl113 and they cant skip the intro cutscenes and major gamebreaking      bugs werent fixed, but its fun while its lasting.

cant really think of anything else. didnt care for victoria, bitch can die for all i care (literally, lol) and the rest of the additions are pretty minor and nothing interesting after like 4 months of waiting. heres hoping you guys dont half ass the next patch and deliver quickly. salt mines dont save the terrible connections non-dedicated servers have.

• Thanks 1

Honestly, I feel like the new grab has vastly improved my shift grab skills. At least against bots. And it doesn't seem to have had any negative effect on the Jasons in the 2 QP matches I just played. They are still cleaning house on the Jarvis map.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

It's been a mixed bag, feels like there is a bigger delay after you swing your weapon, and you can swing again.

I'm not a fan of this new grab, it's gonna take some getting used to, so far it seems better to get someone limping and then go for the grab.

I mean, i was talking about the hit detection but geez that sounds awful...Thanks for the info tho
At least the grab won't be a problem, i always put people to limp before a grab so i won't miss as much i guess.  

Wait, no XP on the SP challenges?! So they’re there literally for emotes?!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ColdArmy13 said:

Wait, no XP on the SP challenges?! So they’re there literally for emotes?!

Yes

Not sure how you have XP for single player bots and not this..

Emotes being in this game all together is awful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Play part 4 on packanack small.

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

Wait for Tommy. 

8 counselors, 8 environmental kills. Bam! 113

Yeah I've been getting that bastard too. It's definitely not BAM! 113 though,this is painful lol.

My cursor when trying to morph isn’t there so I have no way of knowing where I’m going! Anyone else?

15 minutes ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

-  still incredibly disappointed with lvl 113 requirement for weapon swap

I'm feeling this most of all right now.

:(

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ColdArmy13 said:

Wow, that is incredibly disappointing. For me emotes are not a reward, I will not use them and I hate being subjected to them as Jason and as a counselor. So for a lot of us no XP means no rewards. Apparently the devs wanted people to have no reason to play SP after it's been completed once, forcing us back to MP which will inevitably go back to being a shit show with all these new emotes. I probably would never have bothered with this game if I had known of all the bullshit that we would have to deal with and that the game would ultimately be focused towards the tweens and trolls for the most part.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, SolidusPrime said:

Someone let me know when it's working please.

I wouldn't mind the lvl 113 thing if I didn't miss out on so much XP due to the host disconnecting every other match

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

Wow, that is incredibly disappointing. For me emotes are not a reward, I will not use them and I hate being subjected to them as Jason and as a counselor. So for a lot of us no XP means no rewards. Apparently the devs wanted people to have no reason to play SP after it's been completed once, forcing us back to MP which will inevitably go back to being a shit show with all these new emotes. I probably would never have bothered with this game if I had known of all the bullshit that we would have to deal with and that the game would ultimately be focused towards the tweens and trolls for the most part.

yeah. for the record, i just aced the 2nd challenge (got every single reward and all 3 skulls) and i didnt get any of the xp i "earned" in it. i figured maybe you have to ace the challenges to get the xp but nope, nothing for finishing the challenges other than emotes. they dont seem all too good or interesting at all either, atleast the first 2 challenges dont have any cool looking ones.

1 hour ago, Guy said:

Loving the new child friendly sparkly unicorn blood...

Video here

How the fuck does this shit that mustve been play-tested find its way into a release, and not get detected? ? 

Are Gun Media and Illfonic staff members on a constant diet of LSD and magic mushrooms when they rubber stamp these releases? ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Charlie Chainsaw said:

@ShiftySamurai Why is there no XP in Single Player???

Because fuck us, that's why. If emotes aren't your thing then Friday the 13th isn't for you.

sounds are all sorts of messed up, either missing or delayed.

traps will move round if put too close to the door and make you step in them.

If you try to join a friend who is doing a private lobby and the game is going on, your controls wont work and you have to dashboard on xbox.

even when using the flashlight, your gamma need to be turned up,  3.1 seems to work pretty good.

Rubberbanding is much worse than it was before,  truly horrible if you are driving, very likely to get the car stuck.

Driving the car normally is better now, but will take a little time to get used to.

If the car gets stopped and you restart it, the weapon you have will block your view still.

26 minutes ago, ColdArmy13 said:

It's a paradox. ? 

"Let's get players back who have grown tired of emote trolling with single player!"

"But what should we reward our single player fan component with?" 

"I know! More useless emotes so they can unlock these emotes that they hate and that they'll never use."

??

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Guy said:

Just played a bot round.

Councillors were bleeding sparkly rainbow blood and I got dashboarded before the round was over.

Xbox One..

Haha I noticed the same thing. It only happened on Pinehurst tho, didn’t see it on Packanack or Higgins