36 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

So the bots weren’t actually improved at all, you just get knifed every time you grab them now. 🤣

I'm quite enjoying that the knife just torpedos out from their tits.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Guy said:

I'm quite enjoying that the knife just torpedos out from their tits.

I have seen hard nipples that could cut through glass, why not a Jason! 😁

49 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

So the bots weren’t actually improved at all, you just get knifed every time you grab them now. 🤣

Nope.  Not improved at all. Every single one just has pocket knives and firecrackers now. This update has even ruined offline bots. 

fuck!! I discovered a new bug for me, I was hiding under a bed waiting 1 minute for the police, and my character just got out from the bed while the cameras was still under the bed and I could control my character and was interaction locked, it was horrible, the update is fucked up

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BrokenGrabJsonOP said:

fuck!! I discovered a new bug for me, I was hiding under a bed waiting 1 minute for the police, and my character just got out from the bed while the cameras was still under the bed and I could control my character and was interaction locked, it was horrible, the update is fucked up

That's been a problem for a while now. Happened to me with a tent once as well lol

Well, yesterday was smooth sailing as far as lag is concerned. Today however, I'm lagging all over the place, even after adjusting the settings.

5 hours ago, dandop1984 said:

Totally agree. I always Slash to weaken the counselors and go for a grab kill. 

Weapon strength is the best stat when dealing with Jason killers. 

*nods*

One reason I'm reeeeally liking Part 7's retuning so far. I actually managed to kill a counselor who was going for the door-chopping-stun on Jason, not knowing that it was removed from the patch entirely. The added weapon strength not only destroyed the door, but eviscerated him as well. 😂

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Guy said:

One of the first times I've ever taken a video games seizure warnings seriously..

I actually have a video that I think was the exact same spot. There was some weird blue light that flashed around there. This was LOOONG before this update though, so maybe that exact bug just got worse... I'll try to find that video if I can.

Edit: I was wrong, it's a screenshot and in a different cabin...

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ0pdKB2YkZ

Edited by Truth

17 minutes ago, Truth said:

I actually have a video that I think was the exact same spot. There was some weird blue light that flashed around there. This was LOOONG before this update though, so maybe that exact bug just got worse... I'll try to find that video if I can.

Evergreen camp higgins haven power out fireplace light glitch still exists, huh

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Evergreen camp higgins haven power out fireplace light glitch still exists, huh

Wouldn't be surprised, but my screenshot is really old.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Wouldn't be surprised, but my screenshot is really old.

I've yet to see it replicated anywhere else, it's that map with that cabin with that light condition.

3 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I've yet to see it replicated anywhere else, it's that map with that cabin with that light condition.

We also didn't have fairy blood before yesterday... Who knows?

It's beautiful.......It is......FUCKING AWEEEEESOOOOOME!  I love so much of this update , it's too much to list here. I cried ,I was that happy. I am so proud of the devs......even new Intros exist! But the new grab........is fucking AWEEEEESOOOOOME FOR ASS KICKING , Shift grabbing felt never so good. Sorry , I am just extremely happy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 5/24/2018 at 11:01 PM, Guy said:

Loving the new child friendly sparkly unicorn blood...

Video here

Rainbow blood should be a feature.

Unfortunately doesn’t exist on PC.

I would love to give my opinion on the mp update, but out of the 7 matches I've played so far, the host quit mid-kill 5 times & the connection was lost twice. FUCK.

I've become so frustrated that I've lost total interest. I hate that, because when this game works, it's phenomenal. 

The challenges are fun but hold little replay value for me. Multiplayer is the crux of this game and it remains too much of a mess for me to even play a full match since the update. 

I'm also noticing that when you swap a Jason's weapon they will still use their old animations 

Like part 6 holds the machete like he would the spear in combat stance. Meaning his left hand is grasping the blade and his right is holding nothing.

Guys does locking doors not make any sound anymore? I seen some people say it works for them but it doesn't for me and can't figure out why.. 

1 hour ago, Brogan322 said:

Guys does locking doors not make any sound anymore? I seen some people say it works for them but it doesn't for me and can't figure out why.. 

It works when it wants to lol .Sometimes I hear it ...sometimes I dont 

Finally got some time in QP today. First time online since the update. 

I love the Single Player Challenges, the improvement to Offline Bots is really, really impressive. 

I'm happy with all the small additions.

I am also never, ever getting behind the wheel of a car without a pocket knife. Ever. Never, ever again. The rubber band glitch is ten times worse than it was before. Four matches in a row I was killed after getting out of a stopped car and warping all over, and not the warp that launches you to some far corner of the map once Jason begins a kill animation, this was just warping all around the car. It lasted longer than it had been and one of the times this went on for about 30 seconds. I've also been witnessing this occur almost at random. Constant jumping. I hit tab to glance at the pings and everyone in the lobby was below 100, most in the 60's. 

I'm really happy that there are more people online playing and I'm at least currently able to quickly find full lobbies in the US but the existing bugs, to me, have gotten worse. I can only imagine that the current player spike is going to fizzle out. 

I really, sincerely feel the update was a strong step in the right direction but they have got to fix these bugs. 

The doors and barricade sounds work off and on. Also I can't say for sure, but I recently was Jason and suddenly saw a car silently drive past me. I felt like I never heard it start or driving. But I don't know for sure. There are definitely bugs, but I haven't had many major ones, and I played last night with no rage quits or host quitting I'm game. The biggest adjustment for me was the grab. I totally missed a few times even when they were right beside me. One walked right passed me on a staircase in the Jarvis house. I like the new animation, but the actual grab is different and it will take time to get used to. Shift grab is definitely different than before the update. I use shift grab a lot, but I actually feel like it isn't true to the purpose of shift. Maybe it is better that it doesn't work as easy. 

Also had lots of councillors shaking in the kill animation. 

17 hours ago, Brogan322 said:

its in and out on some houses seems like.

Something I thought about is they have added patch notes to read in game or made the announcement in game about Salt Mines, it's not very fair to people who don't check the forums here or on social media. You know in case people wanna quit when counselors work with Jason....