Just now, TiffanyxAJ said:

I agree, give some variety lol

Not just that. It's the second time, Deborah already has red lips and pink nails. It's an odd combination, but Deborah is a bit of a nerd, and her clothes have that nerdy cute air, so it's okay. 

Victoria has more of a classic vibe, her nails should be red. Red lipstick goes with red nails. Always. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barbara Ann said:

Not just that. It's the second time, Deborah already has red lips and pink nails. It's an odd combination, but Deborah is a bit of a nerd, and her clothes have that nerdy cute air, so it's okay. 

Victoria has more of a classic vibe, her nails should be red. Red lipstick goes with red nails. Always. 

Yeah that makes sense. Kinda disappointed with how it all turned out. But at least we have her. Who knows maybe down the road they'll give her some more clothes and red nails. We'll just have to wait and see. 

23 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Honestly what the fuck. What else can I add, the basic colours are fine, but I see nothing to combine these pajama tops or bottoms since there is not even a basic all black outfit.  
All we can hope for now is an additional clothing DLC of casual wear for all counselors, and hopefully she'll be included.

I'm sorry honey, there is nothing I can do, I hold no power. I offered myself to be contacted if fashion advice was needed, I posted plenty of 80s fashion trends, and it was for nothing. 
The only way I'd accept those patterns if it these were included in her pajamas outfit DLC, which she won't be even getting. 

Like someone said though, at least she's here. Now we have to push for clothing packs! 

I mean do what you did to get her in here! make a rally for better outfits or something?
AND YES they should have asked some fans OR done Scream Queens season 1 inspired stuff

24 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I offered myself to be contacted if fashion advice was needed, I posted plenty of 80s fashion trends, and it was for nothing. 

It has been made painfully clear that the devs do not listen to their player base one bit.

well now that I played for a bit it's not ''THAT'' bad with the pink top if you wanna match with tiffany or Deb?

Oh dear lord. No black, white, or grey?! I hope they add them in the future. It’s gonna be hard to mix and match. 

I’m thankful we have her though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SomebodyFancy said:

Oh dear lord. No black, white, or grey?! I hope they add them in the future. It’s gonna be hard to mix and match. 

I’m thankful we have her though.

Right? What were they thinking. 

• Like 1

On 5/24/2018 at 4:39 PM, Turtle said:

I like the flower, orange look like prisoner, pink look like janitor, blue yellow and other color look like a house pillow,  yellow look like a winnie the poo and the military is good too but too boyish

I mean, it's different.. but really, why not just an all white option? Or a baby blue? The colors we have really make the outfit look like pajamas as others have stated. I actually blame the outfit itself for that though, the shape is VERY odd.

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

Did they level lock some of her clothing? Only choices I had were blue, pink or yellow...

Yes, you can hover over the other ones and it tells you when they unlock.

2 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Yes, you can hover over the other ones and it tells you when they unlock.

I didn't even see them on my screen to hover over. Just had the 3 choices. On PC.

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

I didn't even see them on my screen to hover over. Just had the 3 choices. On PC.

That's odd. 

All of her outfits are disgusting, but these straight devs ain’t shit for that orange camouflage variant. ?

Speaking of clothing, all of Tiffany’s outfits look much darker now. They look damp like when it would rain in the previous patch, except all the time now.

Victoria, Is she wearing Pajama's? Or some Pants suit thing?

yeah the solid ones are okay but the only the rose pattern is the best one the other two are horrible I hope they either add new colours or give her along with the other three dlc outfits. 

Her outfit is absolutely atrocious. Hideous. None of the color schemes are cute. I am praying for a clothing pack ASAP!

I also wish they would retrofit clothing packs too so we could get Spring Break wear + Halloween costumes for the new counselors.

Super excited she is in the game though!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tiffany said:

Her outfit is absolutely atrocious. Hideous. None of the color schemes are cute. I am praying for a clothing pack ASAP!

I also wish they would retrofit clothing packs too so we could get Spring Break wear + Halloween costumes for the new counselors.

Super excited she is in the game though!

Agreeed. Check this out.

On 5/24/2018 at 6:20 PM, Barbara Ann said:

Probably I'll just switch the basics. All blue, all pink, all yellow. If I manage to find a decent match I'll post a screenshoot as soon as my game finishes to download!

Something about the pink looks particularly pajama-y to me.

I think the yellow top with the floral pants and black shoes is cute-ish. I still prefer all blue with the black shoes (default) though.

1 minute ago, Tiffany said:

Something about the pink looks particularly pajama-y to me.

I think the yellow top with the floral pants and black shoes is cute-ish. I still prefer all blue with the black shoes (default) though.

I actually run the pink top and floral bottoms with black shoes. I think it looks pretty nice since some of the flowers are pink too.

1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

The yellow outfit looks like Kill Bill.

I put the floral one on her though. Reminds me of something my grandmother would wear.

I feel like all floral looks even more pajama-y lol

Just now, WashingtonJones said:

The yellow outfit looks like Kill Bill.

I put the floral one on her though. Reminds me of something my grandmother would wear.

The pants make her look like she's wearing adult diapers. It kills me.

I'm hoping and praying for a clothing pack SOON, although I know that's unlikely. The Halloween pack came out AFTER Mitch and Fox and we didn't get costumes for either of them.