Im updating but heading out to work and wont be able to play until tomorrow night, could anyone please be a dear and send me photos of Victorias color options? I would apreciate it and have something to stare at while at work

On 5/24/2018 at 4:39 PM, Turtle said:

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS PHOTOSHOPPED!

• Haha 2

There's some potential if you mix and match the patterned tops with the solid pants, and I understand what KIND of outfit they were referencing, but in practice it comes across looking like pajamas. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

All of those outfits look like pajamas. I'm so bothered by it.

My first thought as well... WTF were they thinking...?

They should add a plain black or plain white colour to the trousers to make them look less pyjama-like by combining black/white trousers with any of the tops. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, f13jb95 said:

They should add a plain black or plain white colour to the trousers to make them look less pyjama-like by combining black/white trousers with any of the tops. 

An all white, all black and a medium gray could make a good option to make these suck less

4 minutes ago, Aksana said:

An all white, all black and a medium gray could make a good option to make these suck less

Exactly! Definitely think the team should do this to resolve the issue that seems commonly agreed upon about Victoria's style.

Also ... seeing as she's only based on Melissa I think she should definitely be included in future clothing DLC packs! Seeing her wearing something other than the pyjamas would be cool.

Don't wanna seem ungrateful though. The team have worked hard on this update so for now I'm happy and am ready to enjoy Victoria and single player challenges :)

I get where they were going at with this outfit - it very much was the look in the late 70's early 80's. I think even with these if you mix/match solid with pattern it will look somewhat better. Here's hoping they release a new costume DLC for more of the counselors (Maybe another Spring Break type deal with swimsuits etc). 

Honestly what the fuck. What else can I add, the basic colours are fine, but I see nothing to combine these pajama tops or bottoms since there is not even a basic all black outfit.  
All we can hope for now is an additional clothing DLC of casual wear for all counselors, and hopefully she'll be included.

1 hour ago, Aksana said:

@barbara-ann DO SOMETHING!

I'm sorry honey, there is nothing I can do, I hold no power. I offered myself to be contacted if fashion advice was needed, I posted plenty of 80s fashion trends, and it was for nothing. 
The only way I'd accept those patterns if it these were included in her pajamas outfit DLC, which she won't be even getting. 

Like someone said though, at least she's here. Now we have to push for clothing packs! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Barbara Ann said:

Honestly what the fuck. What else can I add, the basic colours are fine, but I see nothing to combine these pajama tops or bottoms since there is not even a basic all black outfit.  
All we can hope for now is an additional clothing DLC of casual wear for all counselors, and hopefully she'll be included.

I'm sorry honey, there is nothing I can do, I hold no power. I offered myself to be contacted if fashion advice was needed, I posted plenty of 80s fashion trends, and it was for nothing. 
The only way I'd accept those patterns if it these were included in her pajamas outfit DLC, which she won't be even getting. 

Which pattern/color will you be using on her?

4 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Which pattern/color will you be using on her?

Probably I'll just switch the basics. All blue, all pink, all yellow. If I manage to find a decent match I'll post a screenshoot as soon as my game finishes to download! 

For now all I can tell is... Since her lips are red, the navy blue power suit is probably going to match well with the red flats and create a nice contrast.

The pink isn't too bad in-game. It proportions itself out in world. If only I could finish a game without the host quitting midway through... ? 

8 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Probably I'll just switch the basics. All blue, all pink, all yellow. If I manage to find a decent match I'll post a screenshoot as soon as my game finishes to download! 

For now all I can tell is... Since her lips are red, the navy blue power suit is probably going to match well with the red flats and create a nice contrast.

I can see her nails seem to be painted pink just like Deborah's. That will go well with the pink powersuit.

4 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I can see her nails seem to be painted pink just like Deborah's. That will go well with the pink powersuit.

They should be red. Ugh, devs. I wonder, is there a woman in the team? 

Just now, Barbara Ann said:

They should be red. Ugh, devs. 

I agree, give some variety lol