Just now, Tiffany said:

The pants make her look like she's wearing adult diapers. It kills me.

I'm hoping and praying for a clothing pack SOON, although I know that's unlikely. The Halloween pack came out AFTER Mitch and Fox and we didn't get costumes for either of them.

I honestly don't know why they don't get packs. Maybe they will eventually, but who knows.

5 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I honestly don't know why they don't get packs. Maybe they will eventually, but who knows.

I feel like they could have retroactively added them... it's weird to me that they haven't.

The overall lack of DLC for this game (it's a year old and we've only gotten 2 clothing packs, 2 (or was it 3?) kill packs, and some emotes) is astounding to me. Seems like a such huge missed easy money-making opportunity.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I feel like all floral looks even more pajama-y lol

5 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

The pants make her look like she's wearing adult diapers. It kills me.

The outfit is pretty accurate to the movie. It's just that in the 80s a lot of fashion choices were mental.

Once you change the pattern from the default, it starts to look silly or like PJs.

4 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

I feel like they could have retroactively added them... it's weird to me that they haven't.

The overall lack of DLC for this game (it's a year old and we've only gotten 2 clothing packs, 2 (or was it 3?) kill packs, and some emotes) is astounding to me. Seems like a such huge missed easy money-making opportunity.

Well we know pajamas are coming. We saw Tiffany's in the SP Challenges and the rest of them were leaked. So there's that to look forward to. 

Actually give her a non-pajamas outfit. Something fashionable that is currently trendy with the ladies. 

I understand that some are not happy with the options available for Victoria, however please avoid quoting the original post that contains the pictures. This will help minimize scrolling to the responses. Thank you. 

40 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Well we know pajamas are coming. We saw Tiffany's in the SP Challenges and the rest of them were leaked. So there's that to look forward to. 

I really hope she's included... I don't remember seeing an extra outfit included in the leaks.

3 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

There wasn't. So I doubt she is included.

Come to think of it... none of the added counselors were included. *sigh*

Her clothes are so FUGLY whoever designed them should be fired. I know it’s the 80’s but isn’t she supposed to be fashionable? At least throw in a solid burgundy or black.

11 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Mitch and Shelly were being made pre-release, I can get screenshots if needed but the game promised 13 counselors on release and some have been scrapped/fused to 1 out of 2 etc. so there is no excuse shelly and mitch do not have it, but I think Fox should be understandable not to have it - yet, Victoria is based on Tiffanys body with loose fit clothes to hide it for now, maybe they will make more clothes for Victoria and the others and I truely hope she gets in the updates, but from the looks of things the lingerie one comes without anything for her, mitch, shelly or fox

So far for me, the only likeable combo is pink top, blue pj pants, and pink flats.

Hopefully high demand will have them add an all black outfit for her.

The Only One that Looks decent aside from Basic Colors is the Rose One, It's actually cute.

I went with the Rose top and Blue bottoms, plus red shoes. Actually works pretty nice, I think.

Mix and match and it looks better.  It was the 80s, these pants were a thing.  I like flower top with pink or blue pants and brown shoes.