Sign in to follow this  
Iheartjasonvoorhees

Anybody beat this?, This happened to me today

I think the highest I've seen was 12/8.

@HuDawg claims to have gotten 66, but I think he's full of shit!

Still waiting on that video lol

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Truth said:

Fake news...  I know nothing about getting 66 kills..  :D

*Nothin' to see here.

14 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Fake news...  I know nothing about getting 66 kills..  :D

So my guess was right?

On 5/24/2018 at 3:40 PM, Truth said:

Been there, dobe that.

On 10/5/2018 at 8:40 PM, TehFuryMan said:

I got 8/7 earlier. Not sure what caused it, because nobody called in Tommy Jarvis.

if you activate a kill and it glitches at the right time, it will give you credit for it even if they escape, this happens most when you try and drown a counselor. you will get the EXP and get the kill but they will still be alive, allowing you to get an extra kill. 

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 3:44 PM, ConnectTheKings said:

if you activate a kill and it glitches at the right time, it will give you credit for it even if they escape, this happens most when you try and drown a counselor. you will get the EXP and get the kill but they will still be alive, allowing you to get an extra kill. 

Like you said, it happens mostly while drowning a counselor...

But I have had similar experiences when trying to perform a grab kill it tight areas and spamming the kill buttons. If you spam the buttons searching for a kill when you don't have the space to do the kill, Jason will glitch and be temporarily stuck in his grab animation, the counselor will break free, Jason will finally become un-glitched and everything is back to normal. You then will notice the counselor that broke free has been labeled as killed when you check the status (push up). You then kill them again for an extra kill. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Like you said, it happens mostly while drowning a counselor...

But I have had similar experiences when trying to perform a grab kill it tight areas and spamming the kill buttons. If you spam the buttons searching for a kill when you don't have the space to do the kill, Jason will glitch and be temporarily stuck in his grab animation, the counselor will break free, Jason will finally become un-glitched and everything is back to normal. You then will notice the counselor that broke free has been labeled as killed when you check the status (push up). You then kill them again for an extra kill. 

Lmao 21/8 never seen that before, 😂😂

3 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Lmao 21/8 never seen that before, 😂😂

lol

I’ll have to do some digging, but if I find it, I’ll share here. Someone on one of the Facebook pages I follow had a 58/8 or something like that. It was posted back before Thanksgiving, but I’ll see if I can find it. 

25 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

lol

I’ll have to do some digging, but if I find it, I’ll share here. Someone on one of the Facebook pages I follow had a 58/8 or something like that. It was posted back before Thanksgiving, but I’ll see if I can find it. 

That’s crazy lmao