Sign in to follow this  
Manny1985

Most important thing about the 1 year anniversary....

It's marks the one year I have been a poster on this forum! I would like to take this time and reminisce on the the topics I feel caused the most backlash among forum posters...

1)Leaked Savini Jason

2) Nerf Grab

3) Too many pocket knifes.

What are some topics your felt were most divisive?

• Haha 1

happy anniversary. I'll 2nd leaked Savini. On the bright side, I had him for PC through the backer, but was able to get him on PS4 and XB1 as well thanks to that. Silver lining

I guess... congrats on being a member for a year?  I get that things are slow and people are chomping at the bit for this update, but so many filler or just "huh?" topics created in the past few weeks, I'm surprised there hasn't been a topic with the headline "I just took a HUGE dump", followed by:  md1o9y9.gif

Edit: @Truth That's too funny!  I didn't see that before it got the deadly lock.  What a coincidence, using the gif.

@WashingtonJones  That is basically what I do unless I feel I need to post (such as this beautiful post & gif).

@Manny1985  Nothing against you or anything.  No ill will, just figured this topic was a silly one to create a whole thread about.

• Haha 1

I was thinking about the Savini thing being there is already being owned by non backers I think the should make him DLC and for those backer I think they should make an exclusive Pamela killer for those original backers. I feel that would give the backers something special and they would have killer everyone envies. Just an Idea especially now that they have a real game engine that allows for adding new things. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

I guess... congrats on being a member for a year?  I get that things are slow and people are chomping at the bit for this update, but so many filler or just "huh?" topics created in the past few weeks

Thank you. It's worse today.

Today must be trash day here at the forum. My favorites are the memebers that have been here for a while posting the most redendant, empty garbage. And yet plenty of people are replying, continuously feeding the garbage truck. It's hopeless.

I gotta quit coming here again, or at the very least not log in and just read it for updates from the devs and for the few people that actually post useful, interesting info. 

• Like 1

It's been a fun year with this game. I have many positive memories posting on this forum and meeting new people in the game. Just thought I'd share some of my experiences.

13 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

I guess... congrats on being a member for a year?  I get that things are slow and people are chomping at the bit for this update, but so many filler or just "huh?" topics created in the past few weeks, I'm surprised there hasn't been a topic with the headline "I just took a HUGE dump", followed by:  md1o9y9.gif

16 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

@WashingtonJones  That is basically what I do unless I feel I need to post (such as this beautiful post & gif).

Yea it's just low quality here.

Every time I come on I'm expecting a 4k experience and always end up with 480p. Disappointing.

PS: it looks like you replied to me from the future

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

That's too funny!  I didn't see that before it got the deadly lock.  What a coincidence, using the gif.

Unfortunately it was locked prematurely... I thought of a few good ones while I was taking my daily shit...

• Haha 1

@Truth, you have been posting here for a while now. Who are some poster your miss who no longer post here? @Rydog is someone I miss. Not because of his exploits, but because he thought so highly of himself, he would become easily rattled if anyone questioned his game play style. I will give him credit though, he did have some very useful guides.

1 hour ago, Manny1985 said:

@Truth, you have been posting here for a while now.

Not as long as you have. One would think you would know how to tag someone by now... (just giving you shit lol)

I miss @DorianRo, @Darrin Howard, @Patriots1, @TADAARAIS, etc. You know, the cool people.

Seriously though, I started on here at the end of august. I didn't really get to know too many people. @Tattooey was cool at first, but he always seemed as if he had some issue with me and I never knew (or cared, really) why. I used to appreciate his posts back when I was still just lurking here.

Most of the other respectable forum members still pop in from time to time. @lHeartBreakerl, @bewareofbears, @Alkavian, @AldermachXI, @TheHansonGoons, etc. I always respected them for what they brought to the table. Of course, there are many others that I didn't mention. But in my opinion, these are the top people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aksana said:

Savini Leaks

If anyone's Savini leaks they should probably consult a doctor.

8 hours ago, Truth said:

Not as long as you have. One would think you would know how to tag someone by now... (just giving you shit lol)

I miss @DorianRo, @Darrin Howard, @Patriots1, @TADAARAIS, etc. You know, the cool people.

Seriously though, I started on here at the end of august. I didn't really get to know too many people. @Tattooey was cool at first, but he always seemed as if he had some issue with me and I never knew (or cared, really) why. I used to appreciate his posts back when I was still just lurking here.

Most of the other respectable forum members still pop in from time to time. @lHeartBreakerl, @bewareofbears, @Alkavian, @AldermachXI, @TheHansonGoons, etc. I always respected them for what they brought to the table. Of course, there are many others that I didn't mention. But in my opinion, these are the top people.

Thanks, brother.

We all did our best over the last year to make this place interesting, keep the conversation flowing, and hopefully lead to some positive changes in the game. But it's all been a huge waste of time and energy.

I'm done...As of today, this game and these devs are a thing of the past. Simply not worth worrying about. I've spent the last 4 months telling them that this patch couldn't be the exact thing we got today.

I'm beyond disappointed in everyone at Gun Media - except for @ShiftySamurai - he's done his best to help bail out a sinking ship. So big ups to him for that, honestly. He deserves a lot of credit and even admiration for taking this on and working for such amateurs.

@wes I used to respect you for your transparency. That went out the window when you clammed up because you can't handle criticism. I guess accountability is still something you're working on. Hopefully you'll learn that part for your next game (if you get one).

@GunMedia_Ben knows who stole and sold the Savini codes on ebay. We gave him all the info MONTHS ago. He used it to help the guy hide/cover it up even more. More on that tomorrow...

Ben even knows a few interesting tidbits about "Savini" Jason the community as a whole hasn't learned yet. I'll give him a few days to reveal the truth about that before I do it for him.

It's been "a hell of a ride" (amirite, Ben?)...But it's time to let this thing die. I can't care anymore if this is the effort we get after 5 months of waiting. This is an absolute insult to the player base.

Go ahead. Delete this. Ban me. This game is a fucking joke.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Thanks, brother.

We all did our best over the last year to make this place interesting, keep the conversation flowing, and hopefully lead to some positive changes in the game. But it's all been a huge waste of time and energy.

I'm done...As of today, this game and these devs are a thing of the past. Simply not worth worrying about. I've spent the last 4 months telling them that this patch couldn't be the exact thing we got today.

I'm beyond disappointed in everyone at Gun Media - except for @ShiftySamurai - he's done his best to help bail out a sinking ship. So big ups to him for that, honestly. He deserves a lot of credit and even admiration for taking this on and working for such amateurs.

@wes I used to respect you for your transparency. That went out the window when you clammed up because you can't handle criticism. I guess accountability is still something you're working on. Hopefully you'll learn that part for your next game (if you get one).

@GunMedia_Ben knows who stole and sold the Savini codes on ebay. We gave him all the info MONTHS ago. He used it to help the guy hide/cover it up even more. More on that tomorrow...

Ben even knows a few interesting tidbits about "Savini" Jason the community as a whole hasn't learned yet. I'll give him a few days to reveal the truth about that before I do it for him.

It's been "a hell of a ride" (amirite, Ben?)...But it's time to let this thing die. I can't care anymore if this is the effort we get after 5 months of waiting. This is an absolute insult to the player base.

Go ahead. Delete this. Ban me. This game is a fucking joke.

The truth hurts but they need to learn. 

Watch the movie? Maybe is important thing to do?

3 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

I hope you decide to stick around here, @AldermachXI. The forums would be a lot less interesting if you left.  

I'm done.

If the devs wanna figure out how to fix their game, all they have to do is look at any of the threads created by me or some of the other forum "elders" over the last year.

The feedback and blueprint has been given to them. They ignored us. They ignored all their play testers (who all said fuck Gun and walked away back in December).

Instead of spending the last 4-5 months making the game actually playable, they just fucked it worse (again) and gave us 30 new emotes...Fuck 'em.

Glad we got useless SP challenges that will be forgotten about by next week though...

• Like 4

It's sad what this game has been through, so much could have been done yet so much got broken. I've been trying to stay positive about this game but this wasn't tested, you can see bugs here and there and SP challenges have bugs as well,  this patch was pushed too fast. It's a shame, I joined the forums when it was close to coming out to PS4 and Xbox and PC. I remember how much fun I had playing this game and tonight, tonight I felt a let down, it's been coming. I was hoping they wouldn't break this game even more but it's broken, things are bugging out, things from day 1 have been in the game and more issues come in more shapes and forums. @AldermachXI He makes a good point in this thread about the devs. They need to stop drinking the koolaid and wake up, without players the game will die. 

8 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

That's a real shame man... I hope you at least stick around for us. I don't think I've even gotten a chance to play with you yet lol (have I..?)

Can't say I blame you though... You've definitely made a lot of VERY good points here (not just in this thread) and they should've listened. This update was their chance to make this game everything that it could have been, and they didn't really even try... Sure, we got some new shit. But the core game is still the exact same, with many of the issues from previous patches still present (from what I've read). I haven't gotten a chance to do more than a few challenges, but I know that nothing major has changed.

14 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

It's tomorrow, time to spill the tea

anigif_enhanced-3366-1453133663-25.gif

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

It's tomorrow, time to spill the tea

It's spill the beans

tumblr_m65fzagBKZ1r172ia.gif

I've been here since day one, I'll be here until the game is dead.