CountYorgaVampir

Ending a lobby before it even begins

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

Or if he did, had the good sense not to come here and post about it.

Indeed, But I quite Doubt it, He was the Type of Troll who wanted reactions from People, The One who always moaned and Complained about something, While not exactly doing much.

10 minutes ago, Truth said:

10 minutes ago, Truth said:

You could've left at anytime before that. You CHOSE to wait until the last few seconds. No reason for that...

It could’ve been worse. Instead of closing the lobby at 16 seconds, I could have closed it at 1 second left on the countdown. For future reference though, when IS the appropriate cutoff time for closing a lobby? 30 seconds? 1 minute? It isn’t as if I set out for several minutes to do what I did. In reality it was likely 10-15 seconds, tops. 

At least you closed the game before the match started. That is the Important factor here, and I'm not sure why people are giveing the OP a difficult time for closing a lobby before the game even starts, if you suspect trolls I'd say go with your gut instinct and close it down before the trolling begins. You won't end up in the salt mines for closing a lobby down before the match starts.

I have no issues with a host closing the game down before it begins. What irks me is when the Host dies, and quits, or doesn't become Jason, and quits, or in some cases becomes Jason, and quits.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

It could’ve been worse. Instead of closing the lobby at 16 seconds, I could have closed it at 1 second left on the countdown. 

No, no you couldn't. At 15 seconds in QP, you're locked, and I think you know that. That's why you waited until 16 seconds - the last possible moment you had the ability to quit.

And I think everyone here would agree: the appropriate time to quit would have been when you knew you wanted to quit, not the last second when you knew you could.

No, no you couldn't. At 15 seconds in QP, you're locked, and I think you know that. That's why you waited until 16 seconds - the last possible moment you had the ability to quit.

And I think everyone here would agree: the appropriate time to quit would have been when you knew you wanted to quit, not the last second when you knew you could.

No such thing as locked. I’m pretty sure that closing the application would have done it. 

3 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

No such thing as locked. I’m pretty sure that closing the application would have done it. 

Ah yes, the "I didn't rage quit, I decided to close the application" excuse.

9 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

For future reference though, when IS the appropriate cutoff time for closing a lobby

When you realize you don't want to be there...

He's a fucking troll bragging about his new way to troll. That's all this is.

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I am also out of 'likes' but thank you, sir....

Your welcome! 

@Thatguyinktown I like other things!... Crap I had a list!

2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Just pointing that option out. As I said, if I really intended to troll, I could have closed the application within the last 15 seconds or to make things extra frustrating, wait until the game officially began. 

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

List:

1- Gif's

2- Meme's

3- Boobies

4- Gif's

5- Tacos

6- Gif's

6-Gifs  Dinosaurs 

I refuse to shut down a lobby in these situations, because that is foul.

But... I might set the map to Jarvis and leave it there. This usually gets these types of players to leave pretty quickly.

13 minutes ago, Truth said:

When you realize you don't want to be there...

I actually did. I would have wanted to be there had even one of them had taken the opportunity to switch characters. They didn’t and so I closed the lobby. 

1 minute ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Just pointing that option out. As I said, if I really intended to troll, I could have closed the application within the last 15 seconds or to make things extra frustrating, wait until the game officially began. 

A troll by any other method is still a troll. There are no different degrees of shitty behavior. You can think youre better than the other trolls you come across, but deep down, youre just like them, and your original post proves just that.

You may try and justify what you admitted to doing to everyone here, but cashier, you're going to need to put this back, because we're not buying it.

3 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

But it was FOUR Vanessas! And don’t forget about the Chad!! :lol:

Only thing I'm trying to forget is what a Dickturd some people can be...........yet I'm reminded every time you post.

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

A troll by any other method is still a troll. There are no different degrees of shitty behavior. You can think youre better than the other trolls you come across, but deep down, youre just like them, and your original post proves just that.

You may try and justify what you admitted to doing to everyone here, but cashier, you're going to need to put this back, because we're not buying it.

Well, there is no arguing with an absolutist.