As a Deb/AJ player I actually love these rooms. All of those noisy people are going to be distracting Jason so you should be able to run around and fix anything you want. Ya it's not going to be quick because they are probably speed looting and not picking up the parts but there is some satisfaction with being able to drive off by yourself while they're all dead and watching in the lobby.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Only thing I'm trying to forget is what a Dickturd some people can be...........yet I'm reminded every time you post.

Sorry. I’ll try not to poke fun at myself from now on. 

5 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Well, there is no arguing with an absolutist. 

AGAIN........ Can't defend his actions do he starts making it personal.

Dickturd.

1 hour ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Okay, so while we are all waiting for the update I decided to play a game and I am immediately made the host. Within a few minutes the lobby is filled and this is what I get: 4 Vanessas, 1 Chad, 1 Tiffany, and 1 Adam. (I was AJ). Even if I wasn’t made Jason, through experience I had a general prediction how this was going to go and I wasn’t going to have any fun at all. So I waited until there was 16 seconds on the clock to see if anybody decided that there really didn’t need to be so many Vanessas (they didn’t), so I made the decision to preemptively kill the match before the bullshit “trolling Jason while I fix everything” begins. :lol:

... I don't understand.  Why does it matter if the pick Venessa's?   Why do people assume shes the easy mode of playing.  

The only complain about multiple counselors is comparable to buying a dozen assorted donuts and getting stuck with a box filled with nothing but Chocolate donuts.

..Id like some cream puffs, vanilla dipped and honey glazed.  

Saying that I’m getting personal while simultaneously and repeatedly calling me a dickturd isn’t hypocrisy. Nope. Not in the least. :lol:  

That’s called “projection”, son. 

There’s nothing personal about calling somebody an absolutist when they say there are no shades of grey about something. That is what absolutism IS. 

1 minute ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Saying that I’m getting personal while simultaneously and repeatedly calling me a dickturd isn’t hypocrisy. Nope. Not in the least. :lol:  

I'm calling you a Dickturd because you're a fucking Dickturd. You gave evidence that you're a Dickturd when you made your first post. It's nothing personal on my end cause I have no shitty actions I'm trying to defend, I'm just stating a fact, @dickturd.

5 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

That’s called “projection”, son. 

There’s nothing personal about calling somebody an absolutist when they say there are no shades of grey about something. That is what absolutism IS. 

50 Shades of Trolling?

5 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

50 Shades of Trolling?

Broken needs a refresher course in the difference between fact and opinion. 

i can agree. 4 vanessas is insta leave. insta tough. no need to be a dick about it and leave during countdown.

Just now, CountYorgaVampir said:

Watch it. You’re double posting. :lol:

Swing and a miss, @CountYorgaVampir.

But now that I've got your attention, tell me, what was the purpose of making this thread and telling us what you did?

1 minute ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Watch it. You’re double posting. :lol:

No...... He didn't.

5 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I'm calling you a Dickturd because you're a fucking Dickturd. You gave evidence that you're a Dickturd when you made your first post. It's nothing personal on my end cause I have no shitty actions I'm trying to defend, I'm just stating a fact, @dickturd.

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

No...... He didn't.

I know. Tried to delete as soon as I posted. Couldnt. 

2 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Call it a hunch. A lobby filled with people with bad repair skills aren’t likely to get much else done. 

Just because the "character" has bad repair rating doesn't mean the player is bad!  I run Vanessa and can repair with her with zero mistakes....one at the very most.  So your hunch was based on the characters picked not the player's skill, which if I was in your lobby, I would've considered you the toxic one not the other members.

If I’m a troll, then brokenfatthardy is also a troll because after 5 pages he still keeps coming back to call me mean things. I mean, if a troll is a troll is a troll and there is no degrees between black and white in the matter? I guess I’m supposed to cry now? 😢

18 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

If I’m a troll, then brokenfatthardy is also a troll because after 5 pages he still keeps coming back to call me mean things. I mean, if a troll is a troll is a troll and there is no degrees between black and white in the matter? I guess I’m supposed to cry now? 😢

Translation:

30wuy5u.gif

My last word on the subject: Clearly the nuance in my original post was lost and/or misinterpreted. I waited until the countdown was about to begin as a COURTESY to those players that might wish to change characters. I know that for me personally, if I see more than one other person playing as the character I enter the lobby with then I switch to a different one. Obviously I wasn’t planning upon going ahead with the game as is, but I allowed people the opportunity to swap before I made my absolute final decision. The makeup of the lobby COULD have potentially changed had I closed it a minute or two earlier (and the Adam was a late addiction within the last minute).  It wasn’t done totally out of spite, but that said, you’re never going to get an apology out of me for doing something that was well within my rights to do. 

On 5/24/2018 at 4:29 PM, CountYorgaVampir said:

It wasn’t done totally out of spite, but that said, you’re never going to get an apology out of me for doing something that was well within my rights to do. 

Well great! Now I guess everyone can shut the fuck up about the fact that this is a trolling post by someone who just wanted to create some drama. Just because something is "well within your rights" does not mean that it is the right thing to do. You have no idea of the skill level or play style of any of the people that were in that lobby. Every character is capable of repairing, and every character is capable of being a useless piece of shit.

You fucked up the game for 7 other players and you don't feel bad about it. I guess that is and indication of your selfish character.

But hey, you do you. As @BrokenFattHardy said, we all might want to hashtag @CountYorgaVampir @dickturd

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Well great! Now I guess everyone can shut the fuck up about the fact that this is a trolling post by someone who just wanted to create some drama. Just because something is "well within your rights" does not mean that it is the right thing to do. You have no idea of the skill level or play style of any of the people that were in that lobby. Every character is capable of repairing, and every character is capable of being a useless piece of shit.

You fucked up the game for 7 other players and you don't feel bad about it. I guess that is and indication of your selfish character.

But hey, you do you. As @BrokenFattHardy said, we all might want to hashtag @CountYorgaVampir @dickturd

Feel free to do as you must, but I have not bullied or belittled anybody in this thread. This repeated assault against me by calling me dickturd, all that does is bring you down to my level or even below that. 

18 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

This repeated assault against me by calling me a dickturd

I wouldn't call it a repeated assault, I would call it people reacting to something you did, on purpose, and then bragged about. I think 99% of the players of this game will agree that the host of the game quitting has been the single worst problem since launch. So, feel free to cry about it over in your corner, but don't openly brag about being a @dickturd and then act all shocked and surprised when people call you out on it.

3 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

I wouldn't call it a repeated assault, I would call it people reacting to something you did, on purpose, and then bragged about. I think 99% of the players of this game will agree that the host of the game quitting has been the single worst problem since launch. So, feel free to cry about it over in your corner, but don't openly brag about being a @dickturd and then act all shocked and surprised when people call you out on it.

Again, you missed the nuance of my original post and only interpret my actions in one particular way. As I had said, waiting until the last second was as a courtesy for those players that intend to swap characters. And as far as “cry about it” you and others are doing a far better job of that than I am. I think that you are under the misconception that I care about what anybody here cares about me enough to get emotionally involved in this subject. But if I DID care, let’s look at my original post’s reactions. 3 likes, 2 thanks, and 1 laugh. It appears that I have a fair amount of support on this board even if the angry ones are being far more vocal in their antagonism.  Certain people here hate me. I get that. But oh well. All I can do is shrug my shoulders because I think you are all blowing this way out of proportion. It’s only a game. 

12 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

But if I DID care, let’s look at my original post’s reactions. 3 likes, 2 thanks, and 1 laugh

Wow! That's impressive! I once got 9 reactions in a thread where I just linked a video of a snippet the song "Shut The Fuck Up." So, please regale me again with the entertaining story about how popular your original post was.. You can rationalize it all you want, no matter when you decided to end the match, you fucked up the game for everyone else because you thought there might be a chance that the people were trolls. You judged them with nothing to back it up, and now we are judging you. And we all know how hard it can be to get into a full lobby. So, it was a dick move.

I'm not "crying" about anything. I am just calling shit like I see it. Host quitters have been the single biggest problem of this game since launch, and I don't give a fuck when you did it or how much you believe it was the right choice, it earned you the title of #dickturd.

I have said everything I need to say on this subject. Have a great day, and I will stay out of your topic now.

On 5/27/2018 at 12:26 AM, CountYorgaVampir said:

Feel free to do as you must, but I have not bullied or belittled anybody in this thread. This repeated assault against me by calling me dickturd, all that does is bring you down to my level or even below that. 

Bullying requires a physical presence.   Assault requires bodily harm.

Belittling..   Ya that word kind of works.    

Trash talking and Insults.  Is basically more of what it is.  

*Srry had to just chime in..lol

• Haha 1