Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I dare somebody on this thread to eat a Pizza including these things:

-Salted Crust

-Anchovies 

-Pineapple

-Smaller Dose of Cheese on pizza

-Mayonnaise

-Gravy

-Last but not least, Chocolate !!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2018 at 7:41 AM, The Gloved One said:

I dare somebody on this thread to eat a Pizza including these things:

Now you're just trying to make us gag... lol

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:28 PM, The Gloved One said:

I have a cousin that  puts Ketchup and syrup on his popcorn.

Holy fucking shitty moly , that crap sounds real nasty! Well , I shouldn´t judge again.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fries on my cheeseburgers!! I do that all the time, not sure why I didn't think about it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2018 at 8:50 AM, Truth said:

@Alien_Number_Six keeps giving me GREAT ideas, so I thought I would make a thread for them.

First one was Rocky Road ice cream in coffee instead of cream and sugar.

Now he's suggesting we dunk oreos in black coffee.

 

Some other odd ones that came up today:

bananas and cheese - @NthnButAGoodTime

ketchup on scrambled eggs (not so odd in my opinion)- @The_Gray_Ghost_

Curry with fish sticks - @The Wolf with that Toast

chicken sandwich on a burger - @F134Ever86

mayo/vinegar on fries - @badassgixxer05

mustard on breakfast sandwiches - @Cokeyskunk

Chicken nuggets dunked in frosty - @Ghostboy20

 

What are some other interesting combinations you've heard of?

Pour hazelnut coffee creamer over a chocolate cake with chocolate icing, then crush up a bunch of Oreo cookies and sprinkle it on top. It's really good! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2018 at 6:57 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Well, not everyone. Up until last week @Truth thought blaxploitation was a made-up word. I guess technically all words are made up words. Someone had to make them up at some point.

Back on topic, I have recently become fond of milk on ice, an idea that used to make me cringe. Now I find it gets the milk extra chilled.

Any time I am offered whole ("Vitamin D") Milk, I always put it on ice. Don't have to with my traditional 2%. The more fat within milk, apparently the less cold it gets. That being said, I avoid skim milk like the plague. To me, it tastes like instant powdered milk or milk-flavored water. Plaaah. No thanks.  

On 5/25/2018 at 9:49 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Ahhhh , now I get it , blax like in....black......

Blaxploitation is a combination of the words "black" and "exploitation." Basically, an "exploitation" film was focusing on aspects of how the actors were born: i.e., race, gender, etc.

On 5/25/2018 at 2:28 PM, The Gloved One said:

I have a cousin that  puts Ketchup and syrup on his popcorn.

Um. The thing about popcorn is-- if it gets wet at all, it starts to disintegrate into a basic starch. So unless he found a way to spritz ketchup and syrup on it, I can imagine this would have simply rendered the popcorn into a bag of mush.

. . . NOT TO MENTION the very basic fact that the ketchup/syrup combo sounds utterly revolting. Ick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

 

Um. The thing about popcorn is-- if it gets wet at all, it starts to disintegrate into a basic starch. So unless he found a way to spritz ketchup and syrup on it, I can imagine this would have simply rendered the popcorn into a bag of mush.

. . . NOT TO MENTION the very basic fact that the ketchup/syrup combo sounds utterly revolting. Ick.

I always thought it was disgusting as well .He eats the popcorn before it can become mush and the ketchup and syrup are thick enough .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

I always thought it was disgusting as well .He eats the popcorn before it can become mush and the ketchup and syrup are thick enough .

200w.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

That being said, I avoid skim milk like the plague.

I'd be interested in knowing what steps you currently take to actively avoid "the plague." I guess that's a conversation for a different topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2018 at 11:50 AM, Truth said:

@Alien_Number_Six keeps giving me GREAT ideas, so I thought I would make a thread for them.

First one was Rocky Road ice cream in coffee instead of cream and sugar.

Now he's suggesting we dunk oreos in black coffee.

 

Some other odd ones that came up today:

bananas and cheese - @NthnButAGoodTime

ketchup on scrambled eggs (not so odd in my opinion)- @The_Gray_Ghost_

Curry with fish sticks - @The Wolf with that Toast

chicken sandwich on a burger - @F134Ever86

mayo/vinegar on fries - @badassgixxer05

mustard on breakfast sandwiches - @Cokeyskunk

Chicken nuggets dunked in frosty - @Ghostboy20

 

What are some other interesting combinations you've heard of?

Bro, you haven't lived until you've made a tray of brownies (no, not "those" brownies), and iced the entire thing with a bottle of BW3's Carribean Jerk Wing Sauce.

Best. Dessert. Ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Bro, you haven't lived until you've made a tray of brownies (no, not "those" brownies), and iced the entire thing with a bottle of BW3's Carribean Jerk Wing Sauce.

Best. Dessert. Ever.

So you're just actively looking for ways to ruin your pants again?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

So you're just actively looking for ways to ruin your pants again?

Oh, I don't even bother with pants anymore when I'm home alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Best. Dessert. Ever.

Interesting... Never had that specific sauce, but I could see it working well.

13 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

So you're just actively looking for ways to ruin your pants again?

LMFAO!

7 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Oh, I don't even bother with pants anymore when I'm home alone.

Some of my buddies was at some festival recently, one ended up sharting and had a little dot of poop juice on his shorts. I wasn't there, but that image made me laugh hysterically.

Try not to leave it on the couch or anything lol

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Bro, you haven't lived until you've made a tray of brownies (no, not "those" brownies), and iced the entire thing with a bottle of BW3's Carribean Jerk Wing Sauce.

Best. Dessert. Ever.

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×