Jump to content

Recommended Posts

okay I have one that I think is pretty weird. A slice of kraft cheese on a slice of apple pie. I think I saw it in a Shane Dawson video once lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Truth said:

Nope. Never have been.

I guess you haven't been in a lot of flame wars during your time here ?I got one warning point the first month I was here .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ZenVirtue69 said:

Did anyone else ever eat honeysuckles?

The flowers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

The flowers?

Yes the flowers that grow on those bushes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ZenVirtue69 said:

Yes the flowers that grow on those bushes

I had a bunch of those outside my elementary school. I distinctly remember discussing Mortal Kombat II while enjoying them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, F134Ever86 said:

I had a bunch of those outside my elementary school. I distinctly remember discussing Mortal Kombat II while enjoying them.

Trippy. We used to eat them at recess while pretending to be Pokémon. I'm sure our teachers were watching us just like "I am truly surrounded by idiot children. Eatin' grass and flowers and shit".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZenVirtue69 said:

Trippy. We used to eat them at recess while pretending to be Pokémon. I'm sure our teachers were watching us just like "I am truly surrounded by idiot children. Eatin' grass and flowers and shit".

Its ok I used to pretend to be a velociraptor...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, F134Ever86 said:

Its ok I used to pretend to be a velociraptor...

OMG... so we had these metal jungle gyms with pretty sharp steps to like climb up to the slide, and this one time I was pretending to be a Triceratops and head butted the stairs and had to get like 6 stitches cuz I had like this third eye slit where you could see the bone and white meat underneath...

And I literally didn't notice it. My teacher had to call up my parents when I was coming in from recess because I had just gone ahead and went back to playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

I guess you haven't been in a lot of flame wars during your time here ?I got one warning point the first month I was here .

I think I'm just good at riding that line...

I was banned from the Sea of Thieves forums for 12 days for saying "gtfo"... I had only signed up like 5 days before that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I am madly in love with how you guys on here are fans of the Blaxploitation film genre. I recently watched J.D.’s revenge a blaxploitation horror movie. It was great. 

Getting back to the main topic of food, some of my friends give me flak for wanting to drink milk when I eat pizza. Further more I have friends that think it’s weird I can drink milk completely by itself with no pie, cake, or cookies.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, The_Gray_Ghost_ said:

I am madly in love with how you guys on here are fans of the Blaxploitation film genre. I recently watched J.D.’s revenge a blaxploitation horror movie. It was great. 

Getting back to the main topic of food, some of my friends give me flak for wanting to drink milk when I eat pizza. Further more I have friends that think it’s weird I can drink milk completely by itself with no pie, cake, or cookies.

Well, not everyone. Up until last week @Truth thought blaxploitation was a made-up word. I guess technically all words are made up words. Someone had to make them up at some point.

Back on topic, I have recently become fond of milk on ice, an idea that used to make me cringe. Now I find it gets the milk extra chilled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, The_Gray_Ghost_ said:

wanting to drink milk when I eat pizza

What's wrong with that? It's not like you're pouring milk onto the pizza... (are you...?)

One of my buddies says he used to drink a gallon of milk every day. I could never do that, but I don't think it's that weird...

14 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Up until last week @Truth thought blaxploitation was a made-up word.

Then I thought it was something about exploiting a certain race in the film industry... Then I read the link provided and realized how dumb I can be sometimes lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Truth said:

What's wrong with that? It's not like you're pouring milk onto the pizza... (are you...?)

One of my buddies says he used to drink a gallon of milk every day. I could never do that, but I don't think it's that weird...

Then I thought it was something about exploiting a certain race in the film industry... Then I read the link provided and realized how dumb I can be sometimes lol

Ahhhh , now I get it , blax like in....black......

There flies so much stupidity around this thread.

I also sucked on my hair , when I was like 10 years old......tasted real good actually. If you wonder , I have Long hair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Controversial opinion in coming*

It's been said a million times, but... Pineapples on Pizza.

Its still a weird combination to me. Why put fruit on a pizza?

I just don't get how people like pineapples on their Pizza...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Freddie Mercury said:

*Controversial opinion in coming*

It's been said a million times, but... Pineapples on Pizza.

Its still a weird combination to me. Why put fruit on a pizza?

I just don't get how people like pineapples on their Pizza...

One of my friends back in the day only ate pineapple with pepperoni... It was... interesting....

A place by my buddies house (that decided to close ALL stores in the state....) used to have tater tots as an option. THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Sounds weird, but it was great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Gloved One said:

I have a cousin that  puts Ketchup and syrup on his popcorn.

I don't even know how to respond to that...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Truth said:

One of my friends back in the day only ate pineapple with pepperoni... It was... interesting....

A place by my buddies house (that decided to close ALL stores in the state....) used to have tater tots as an option. THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Sounds weird, but it was great.

You think thats weird? I once went to a pizza parlour that made... Cadburry Creme Egg pizza...

It was Just plain nasty, don't recommend it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Freddie Mercury said:

You think thats weird, i once went to a pizza parlour that made... Cadburry Creme Egg pizza...

It was Just plain nasty, don't recommend it.

Do you think they even tried it before putting it on the menu? lol

Chocolate on pizza sounds horrible... Then you add the creme... WTF?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Truth said:

Do you think they even tried it before putting it on the menu? lol

Chocolate on pizza sounds horrible... Then you add the creme... WTF?

Probably not, they thought " Well... People like pizza. And people like Creme eggs.. So, lets combine the two together and make a dish of satans shit".

And the worst part! I wasted $10 on that fucking pizza!

I took one bite, and that was it... Spat it back out, and put that sucker where it belongs... The trash!

Never again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2018 at 11:05 AM, Freddie Mercury said:

*Controversial opinion in coming*

It's been said a million times, but... Pineapples on Pizza.

Its still a weird combination to me. Why put fruit on a pizza?

I just don't get how people like pineapples on their Pizza...

 

My mother always liked pineapple on her pizza, she’s big on sweets and sweet flavor. It always grossed me out but she always said the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same kinds of  food.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The_Gray_Ghost_ said:

My mother always liked pineapple on her pizza, she’s big on sweets and sweet flavor. It always grossed me out but she always said the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same kinds of  food.

PineappleXPepperoni ALL DAY!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×