4 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I have to say , even though I don´t like to eat , that this thread is freakin´ awesome.

I hate those! They are fucking terrible! They should burn in hell!

Funny enough, I dont mind the chips. Always a surprise though when you grab one at a party thinking it is just a plain ol potato chip and get that extra kick of vinegar afterwards.. 😕

9 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Funny enough, I dont mind the chips. Always a surprise though when you grab one at a party thinking it is just a plain ol potato chip and get that extra kick of vinegar afterwards.. 😕

I don´t know what Kind of Person you have to be to like them but not even insane People like them! I TESTED IT!

7 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Peanut Butter + Mayo sandwich 

This is poverty...

And I live for it!

37 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Ketchup on eggs is a must!

Want to talk weird, Mayo on french fries.. noticed a lot of Canadians visiting from ontario to NF NY side would do this.

Yeah it's like poor man's Poutin. I do this all the time.

10 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Peanut Butter + Mayo sandwich 

Had a buddy in college that would mix this with a can of tuna. Extra protein he would say.....

3 minutes ago, ZenVirtue69 said:

This is poverty...

Is it inappropriate to laugh at that comment? Let's face it, that's where a lot of these weird ideas come from...

I JUST REMEMBERED ONE!!!

Nacho cheese in a bag of hot cheetos... People ALWAYS made that back in high school and IT LOOKED FUCKING DISGUSTING!

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

Had a buddy in college that would mix this with a can of tuna. Extra protein he would say.....

I'm starting to regret making this thread...

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Truth said:

Last time I had mustard I threw up.

So? Has it happened EVERY time you've eaten mustard?

If not, give it another chance.

You'll thank me.

😁

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Is it inappropriate to laugh at that comment? Let's face it, that's where a lot of these weird ideas come from...

I JUST REMEMBERED ONE!!!

Nacho cheese in a bag of hot cheetos... People ALWAYS made that back in high school and IT LOOKED FUCKING DISGUSTING!

https://www.google.de/url?sa=i&source=imgres&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjQutrP5Z7bAhWQUlAKHTw-ARMQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DV6EH-VQexT8&psig=AOvVaw2E-2Cr3oucaTWHATosi058&ust=1527266527889738

https://www.google.de/url?sa=i&source=imgres&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwig9NGo5Z7bAhWGaFAKHbayCkEQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DqPdS7acgQjU&psig=AOvVaw2E-2Cr3oucaTWHATosi058&ust=1527266527889738

That shit is fucking disgusting.

Holy shit man , I never heard of cheetos until now.

Just now, Truth said:

I JUST REMEMBERED ONE!!!

OMFG
So Crenshaw Culinary Cues: First you take the Cheetos hot fries and you get you a crybaby pickle. Dump the pickle (or eat it and pass black stools for the next few days, as I did). Pour the pickle juice gingerly atop the hot frie (do not soak em, you want em still to be crunchy- think of it as like zesting with lemon). then dip into the nacho cheese - or if you go to like the 7/11 and get a chilidog use the pickled hot fries as accoutrements to the chili dog.'

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

So? Has it happened EVERY time you've eaten mustard?

If not, give it another chance.

You'll thank me.

😁

As far as I can remember... 

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Hahaha don't knock it if you ain't tried it. All my life I've lived in the city in food deserts where like the nearest grocery store is miles away and it'll take more than an hour to get there by bus. When you in the hood you learn to make due with what you can find in a gas station or vending machine.

Plus shit be fire!

7 minutes ago, Truth said:

I JUST REMEMBERED ONE!!!

I'm starting to regret making this thread...

main-qimg-faa15ccd9d4a5bc9e70d000c9a700f92.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZenVirtue69 said:

Plus shit be fire!

I don't think that's a good thing... I try to avoid foods that give me firey shits...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

As far as I can remember... 

That is a less-than-satisfactory answer.

I hereby assign you to try it again.

Report back with your findings, Rear Admiral.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

I don't think that's a good thing... I try to avoid foods that give me firey shits...

Lol the burn is worth it...

So this might be far too extreme for most but when I was younger, any time we had ramen noodles we would pour a can of diet coke in it for flavor.

I don't know if anyone ever had this, Ketchup on mac and cheese. It's a poor man thing. 

3 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Rear Admiral

Are you calling me a butt pirate?!?!

Just now, Truth said:

Are you calling me a butt pirate?!?!

Negative. Simply one who admires rears.

Now, back to mustard . . . 

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Negative. Simply one who admires rears.

I'll accept that.

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

It's a poor man thing.

A REAL poor man thing is going to sleep for dinner.

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I don't know if anyone ever had this, Ketchup on mac and cheese. It's a poor man thing. 

YES!!! Sometimes we'd mix in mayo to give it like a creamy sweet twang. BBQ sauce also works if no ketchup is available.

Just now, Truth said:

A REAL poor man thing is going to sleep for dinner.

That was the other option 

Just now, ZenVirtue69 said:

YES!!! Sometimes we'd mix in mayo to give it like a creamy sweet twang. BBQ sauce also works if no ketchup is available.

I've tried BBQ sauce but um mayo is a no for me lol Too much of that was in my diet and it's not that big with me