Anyone check out the kickstarter for Hide or Die? Looks like a pretty interesting game. Devs say the game is pretty much complete, but want to refine it and add some more features with kickstarter money. Beta release in Aug, game release in Oct. What do you guys think?

To bad it's not coming to consoles, ☹️

It would be a fun diversion from the repetition of F13, of course new modes in F13 would break up the repetition. The wait for challenges is killing me. 

From what I've seen of the game it looks like utter garbage, the kind of alpha state a game is in when you just started working on it a month ago. If the devs are saying that that mess is almost complete, then yeah, it's a scam. Oh, and it stole the generators concept from DbD.

looks pretty cool, well designed, i love it
i'll probably play it, but only after the launch
That way ill be able to see how it is received by the public gamer.

Did anyone get in on the kickstarter? I ended up backing at hunter pledge to play with my nephew. They hit all the stretch goals already and still have 5 days left. Devs have been pretty active on discord with backers. Could be some good post summer fun ahead.

On 5/24/2018 at 7:54 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

Anyone check out the kickstarter for Hide or Die? Looks like a pretty interesting game. Devs say the game is pretty much complete, but want to refine it and add some more features with kickstarter money. Beta release in Aug, game release in Oct. What do you guys think?

I play this is game and this game is one of my favorites game but I face some problem when I am playing this game after that I take a help of https://supportnumbers.net/blog/bitdefender-update-error/ this site to solve the issue but this site  didnt help me properly is it possible refer me to a page related to this topic from this site?

Hmmmm….I don´t know , I Need something more similar to this game....

I´ll Maybe try out Hunt: Showdown if I can´t Play this game anymore.

Game is still available for preorder if anyone interested in getting in on Beta. Kickstarter yielded 285% of goal. Think its going to be pretty sweet!