Sign in to follow this  
7theye

Drop today - just PC?

Do we know if PS4/Xbox is today as well or does it need to go through approval crap?

33 minutes ago, 7theye said:

Do we know if PS4/Xbox is today as well or does it need to go through approval crap?

It will drop for all systems within a few hours of each other at most. Probably within minutes for two with Xbox lagging behind by a bit. 

31 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

It's all supposed to drop like shit out an ass today.

That's a broad statement... I have more questions than answers from that...

Is it going to come out smooth? Or will it be a struggle? Will it all come out at once, or just some small pieces at a time?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Truth said:

That's a broad statement... I have more questions than answers from that...

Is it going to come out smooth? Or will it be a struggle? Will it all come out at once, or just some small pieces at a time?

IllFonic is pretty constipated. Four months is a long time. I'm thinking lightsaber sized. And it will only come after five "Where in the Fuck is my update?" threads.

• Haha 1

I think I made a mistake drinking my coffee and eating a brownie while reading this thread.

56 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Hey, I thought they said they were saving crystal lake, not flushing it down the toilet! ?

1 minute ago, TxJason said:

I think I made a mistake drinking my coffee and eating a brownie while reading this thread.

I forgot who, but someone suggested a scoop of rocky road ice cream in your coffee instead of cream and sugar. You should try that next time.

Was that you @Alien_Number_Six? And I'm thinking 7 threads.

Just now, Truth said:

I forgot who, but someone suggested a scoop of rocky road ice cream in your coffee instead of cream and sugar. You should try that next time.

I am pretty sure it was.

Just now, Alien_Number_Six said:

I am pretty sure it was.

Regardless, I still plan on trying it eventually. I just never get rocky road...

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

I might have to try that some time.

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

So a nice, condensed, one wipe plop? Or a horrible spray that somehow gets UNDER the toilet seat???

It is dropping on all platforms which is something that has already been said. Now we have a thread with just toilet humor. Please use the search function before creating a thread.