Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, uberXJoshua said:

Apparently making sure to insult me mattered to you, wow I might not be funny but at least I'm not a dick head.

Lol I'm sorry great gif though!!!

 

 

I know I can be a dick, I am aware of that. I could care less if I hurt your feelings. It's funny though, you don't seem to think trolling people about the update being out isn't a dick move? The hypocrisy is real in this one.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goodgodman said:

Patience, oh wise one.

Oh man , I am , but this Feeling of HYYYYYÜENESS is fucking awesome , dude!!!!!111!1!

The last Time I was that hyped , was for Roy. And the Time before that was when Smash 4 got announced!

HYYYYYYÜEEEE IS A FUCKIN´ DRUG!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T.W said:

Related image

LOL, that's the only way to play.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goodgodman said:

Patience, oh wise one.

tenor.gif?itemid=4582989

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I know I can be a dick, I am aware of that. I could care less if I hurt your feelings. It's funny though, you don't seem to think trolling people about the update being out isn't a dick move? The hypocrisy is real in this one.

Dude I was just goofing around passing the time cuz I'm looking forward to this update of this amazing game myself but it would only be hypocrisy if I was attacking people with insults for the sole purpose of trying to emotionally belittle them. I am actually a nice guy, father of 2 great kids whom I'm raising to not be assholes to others. If they wanna goof around on forums, cool but I actually care about not hurting others and I'm teaching them those same values. It's a shame you don't care about how you treat your fellow man cuz as fucked up as this world is we could really use less hate and more love. You didn't have to be a hurtful dick, you chose to be, if you're proud of that then all the power to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be dancing like this when the update comes out 

o2mvVOC.gif

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This whole thread = zero laughs

For just one day, make me an admin. So much stuff would get deleted. I'd start implementing all sorts of forum code on members. Daily post restrictions, weekly for some.

I'd shape this fucker up, right before I'd kill it off.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

This whole thread = zero laughs

For just one day, make me an admin. So much stuff would get deleted. I'd start implementing all sorts of forum code on members. Daily post restrictions, weekly for some.

I'd shape this fucker up, right before I'd kill it off.

Would you take away my gifs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, uberXJoshua said:

sole purpose of trying to emotionally belittle them

You seems to put a lot of value into what people write about you on forums. My sole purpose is to belittle people? No, my sole purpose is to entertain myself until my work day is over so I can go home any try this update. I am going to do you a favor. I will ignore all your post from now on, and not respond. Maybe that will help your emotional state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Would you take away my gifs?

You would be allowed 2 gifs per day,  and per thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WashingtonJones said:

You would be allowed 2 gifs per day,  and per thread

Unlimited gifs on each thread every weekend, then we have a deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

You seems to put a lot of value into what people write about you on forums. My sole purpose is to belittle people? No, my sole purpose is to entertain myself until my work day is over so I can go home any try this update. I am going to do you a favor. I will ignore all your post from now on, and not respond. Maybe that will help your emotional state.

So being hurtful to others is entertaining to you...gotcha. peace was nice chatting with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

So being hurtful to others is entertaining to you...gotcha. peace was nice chatting with you.

Man you missed a prime insult opportunity:

 

You have more dick in your personality than you do in your pants.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LordxSesshomaru said:

Man you missed a prime insult opportunity:

 

You have more dick in your personality than you do in your pants.

 

 

I don't entertain myself insulting and hurting others, Manny does.

 

And exactly what did I miss?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

Perma ban

And I liked you! How can yo- latest?cb=20120210192439

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

I don't entertain myself insulting and hurting others, Manny does.

 

And exactly what did I miss?

Eh. If someone is mean to me, I just insult them back. Dont worry about it man xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×