tyrant666

So Will Victoria Actually Be Played Alot?

For all the huge campaign by the community to get her in the game. Do people think she'll actually be played as much as she was wanted? Or will she be quickly discarded for whatever counselor people mained before?

Composure - 4

Luck (Meta stat) - 8

Repair - 3

Speed (Meta stat) - 4

Stamina (Meta stat) - 7

Stealth - 7

Strength - 2

S1RVVUY.png

She has horrible speed, good stamina and pretty great luck. If we go by the afterthought meta garbage, she has two decent stats, but she's not going to be able to trolololo good Jasons for 20 minutes in a loopathon unless they aren't that good. Since people don't care about escaping in quick play all that much anymore as opposed to trolling or trying to battle/kill Jason, repair doesn't really matter either so it doesn't hurt her.

It is interesting to me that of all the new counselors. Fox, Shelly, Mitch and now Victoria. The devs have clearly avoided giving another counselor the lethal combination of good speed and stamina. Perhaps they know its too OP with the way the game is now, especially when you allow those counselors the ability to repair even at 1, which almost tells you it should be prohibited. Almost all of the new counselors have been a combination of good stealth, repair, strength, composure or luck.

Don't get me wrong. I realize people play as whoever they want and not everybody takes into account meta nonsense. Just wondering if people think she'll be played as much as the campaign to get her in the game to begin with?

Who knows...it might all hinder on her voice work. If they gave her a bit of sass/pout/comedic relief. That could sway people towards her regardless of stats.

I'm sure lobbies will be filled with her tonight no doubt. I've given every counselor a chance and play for some time to get a feel. My mains are AJ and Chad depending what the rest of lobby looks like. Her stats kind of look like a blend between AJ and Chad, so I may like her and have a new main to switch up to. We will all get to see how she plays soon enough!

• Like 2

All depends on play style really. I plan to try her and see what I think. I personally love her stats and may have finally found a main. The speed and composure are manageable. Her luck makes for good fighting and quicker car starts. Her stealth will keep her a bit under the radar early game. The three repair will probably be great. Lastly the seven stamina will let her go for a long time. In short I think she'll be very popular. Probably not overtaking Vanessa, but she might take the silver.

• Like 1

I played Fox all month to adjust to that 4 in speed. Victoria is a upgraded Fox in every way except strength and repair which seems completely manageable. I have no doubt that she will be the most popular of all non-original counselors.

• Like 2

It will probably be similar to what I saw after Shelly was released.  Right after the update you will see a lot of people trying her.  Then, as a little time passes, you will see less and less of her.  However, based on her similarities to Chad, I think you may continue to see more of her than you do shelly now.  I know I will at least try her out and see how a few matches go.  

• Like 1

Ranking counselors on how frequently I see them played I say Victoria will even out to about 7th or 8th.

1. Vanessa

2. Deb

3. Aj

4. Tiffany

5. Jenny

6. Kenny

7. Adam

8. Buggzy

9. Chad

10. Mitch

11. Fox

12. Shelly

13. Lachappa

• Like 2

I Know I will be playing Her, I don't care about Stats.

I'm here for The Models, The Clothes And the Thottyness Of Tiffany 

• Like 3

I guess she's a viable alternative to Chad. Her lack in speed is compensated with high stamina and the ability to wear the sweater. I guess a lot will depend on how repair 3 works, too. At repair 2 repairing is slow and the minimum of skillchecks is 5, at repair 5 the speed is twice as fast and there are at least 4 skill checks. I'd rather take a slow repair speed with fewer checks than high speed with more checks. She won't surpass Vanessa in (mobility &) luck based game styles but might rival Chad as a good 2nd.

• Like 1

Yes I’ll play her. Low speed doesn’t matter as I play Jenny and Lachappa lots and frequently escape from Jason. Pulse she has better speed than some with good stamina. Her composure sucks, and for me that’s an important stat, and that’s usually why I always default back to Jenny.

I predict that many lobbies after the update will be full of Vicki's. Mean girls! Mean girls everywhere! They are blonde! And they are fucking mean! You thought Lindsay Lohan had it bad? Jason is going to have seven twin sisters beating the shit out of him with bats and fucking pipes!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll definitely give her a try once she's been in the game long enough for not everybody to be playing her at once. I play a more stealthy style anyway, and she's got solid stealth and I can shore up whatever else I want with perks.

Seems like all the PC players that mimic a "valley girl/mean girl" voice in chat for full matches (who usually seem to be griefers of some variety) at a time will finally have an appropriate avatar as an outlet, too. 

I will play her a lot i'm sure. I like the character she is based off of. I mainly use Tiffany and Chad. But i can see her moving up to my second choice.

It's gonna be just like any other new Jason or counselor, you're gonna see them played a lot the next few days and then most people will go back to their mains unless they choose to main Victoria. 

Also will she only have 3 outfit colors to choose from or you all think she will have 6 like the other DLC counselors? 

17 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

It's gonna be just like any other new Jason or counselor, you're gonna see them played a lot the next few days and then most people will go back to their mains unless they choose to main Victoria. 

Also will she only have 3 outfit colors to choose from or you all think she will have 6 like the other DLC counselors? 

I will call 3

Victoria's stats seem to be above average, she's basically Jenny but better, yet unable to take advantage of the No Fear build. I expect to see plenty of people playing as her even in the future, though this may be cut down by the fact that she'll have far fewer customization options than the launch counselors and is basically a second-class citizen in that regard. She's not going to be meta, but she's definitely the strongest post-release counselor.

23 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

I pray.. I PRAY she will have 6. I love any type of clothing/skins/outfits that anything/anyone has.

Her outfits will probably go like this: Blue dress, red/dark dress, maybe a white dress

Then her 100-150 clothing: a pattern, so maybe like zig-zag, then maybe a black dress and a scarlet-red that stands out as her last dress color.

I'll play as her just to test her out but I'll get my most joy killing her in offline bots or multiplayer. She was a bitch in part 7

HPh5.gif

• Like 1

She has good stamina, luck and can be stealth! Oh, and I will finally be able to play with a character with the same hair color that I have in real life. Victoria will be my main!

1 minute ago, kitcat said:

She have good stamina, luck and can be stealth! Oh, and I will finally be able to play with a character with the same hair color that I have in real life. Victoria will be my main!

"They will all be blonde! They will all be mean! All seven of them beating me with pipes and bats mama! Help mama! Help!" - Jason

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

@MichaelMemers I think she'll play more like a balanced Chad then Jenny.

Her stats are much more similar to Jenny's than they are to Chad's. Nobody with a speed of 4 is going to be playing like Chad.

• Like 1

I think she is the one who will be doing the playing. Now if youll excuse me, I have a date with a soap on a rope.

I'll play her for a bit, then quickly go back to Jenny.  She is more of a "worse" Chad than Jenny :P