Jump to content
fourkillmaster

Should "Twins" Be Removed From The Game

Should Duplicate Counselors Be Removed Now That We Have A Large Selection To Choose From?  

103 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Duplicate Counselors Be Removed From The Game?

    • Yes
      18
    • No
      65
    • Yes, But Tiffany Should Have a Twin Sister in Reference to Part IV
      21


Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Meaning nothing is exclusive in this game. Even when paid for. The counselors modeled after backers don’t even LOOK like the real life counterparts. Not even a little bit. I’m not sure what they paid for. 

So they paid 10k to be put in the game. Gun is looking for a lawsuit if they implemented a create a player option.

If you paid $10,000 to be put in to the game, how would you feel if a year later the implemented a create a player option? I bet you'd feel like you got scammed out of $10,000.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They’re not gonna do create-a-counselor. Everyone would give themselves high luck, speed and repair.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

They’re not gonna do create-a-counselor. Everyone would give themselves high luck, speed and repair.

I think they mean just counselor appearance, Not create your own stats, That would never happen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, malloymk said:

So they paid 10k to be put in the game. Gun is looking for a lawsuit if they implemented a create a player option.

If you paid $10,000 to be put in to the game, how would you feel if a year later the implemented a create a player option? I bet you'd feel like you got scammed out of $10,000.

Oh. You mean like me and ALL the Savini backers?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Oh. You mean like me and ALL the Savini backers?????

Lol. Big difference between paying 6 bucks and paying 10000 bucks. You're very dense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2018 at 6:39 PM, malloymk said:

Lol. Big difference between paying 6 bucks and paying 10000 bucks. You're very dense.

Haha! Some people, am I right or am I right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, i can understand that no one besides vanessa mains wants to play in a 4 vanessa lobby. But no. They can do this when they wanna shut down the game for good, this would empty it totally,. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...