fourkillmaster

Should "Twins" Be Removed From The Game

Should Duplicate Counselors Be Removed Now That We Have A Large Selection To Choose From?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Should Duplicate Counselors Be Removed From The Game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, But Tiffany Should Have a Twin Sister in Reference to Part IV

31 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Meaning nothing is exclusive in this game. Even when paid for. The counselors modeled after backers don’t even LOOK like the real life counterparts. Not even a little bit. I’m not sure what they paid for. 

So they paid 10k to be put in the game. Gun is looking for a lawsuit if they implemented a create a player option.

If you paid $10,000 to be put in to the game, how would you feel if a year later the implemented a create a player option? I bet you'd feel like you got scammed out of $10,000.

• Like 1

They’re not gonna do create-a-counselor. Everyone would give themselves high luck, speed and repair.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

They’re not gonna do create-a-counselor. Everyone would give themselves high luck, speed and repair.

I think they mean just counselor appearance, Not create your own stats, That would never happen.

1 hour ago, malloymk said:

So they paid 10k to be put in the game. Gun is looking for a lawsuit if they implemented a create a player option.

If you paid $10,000 to be put in to the game, how would you feel if a year later the implemented a create a player option? I bet you'd feel like you got scammed out of $10,000.

Oh. You mean like me and ALL the Savini backers?????

3 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Oh. You mean like me and ALL the Savini backers?????

Lol. Big difference between paying 6 bucks and paying 10000 bucks. You're very dense.

On 5/24/2018 at 6:39 PM, malloymk said:

Lol. Big difference between paying 6 bucks and paying 10000 bucks. You're very dense.

Haha! Some people, am I right or am I right?

• Like 1

I mean, i can understand that no one besides vanessa mains wants to play in a 4 vanessa lobby. But no. They can do this when they wanna shut down the game for good, this would empty it totally,.