fourkillmaster

Should "Twins" Be Removed From The Game

Should Duplicate Counselors Be Removed Now That We Have A Large Selection To Choose From?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Should Duplicate Counselors Be Removed From The Game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, But Tiffany Should Have a Twin Sister in Reference to Part IV

10 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Did you just say what I think you said about Eric "Our Lord And Savior" LaChappa?

cYZO5CB.gif

Yes

14 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Just change skin/hair and add more interesting clothing options

Would Love to Run Around with Braided Deb Hair. 

13 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

No.You can't tell people they're not allowed to play their favorite. @SmugDoka How dare you insult Lachappa? Or as he is commonly known LaBadass.

H e h e, Because I oppose the Way of the LaBadass 

I prefer having no duplicates as well but I also play as random counselor so it wouldn’t affect me nearly as much as people who have ‘mains’.

They COULD avoid the matching lags, however, by having each lobby open with everyone set to random.  If you want to set a counselor, you can, but once someone else selects them, they are ‘locked’ and you have to choose someone else.  Anyone who stays random gets a counselor who hasn’t been picked yet.

Of course, given how strongly people feel about this, I imagine a bunch of people just quitting as soon as their ‘main’ is picked by someone else, making full lobbies nearly impossible to get.

Shame.  I’d support it but I just don’t think it would work out logistically with this player base.

• Like 1

@Ghostboy20 Lachappa made it. It was just a flesh wound. As for the daisy dukes I want full on Lachappa speedo. Maybe if there's a spring break 2 clothing pack.

2 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

@Ghostboy20 Lachappa made it. It was just a flesh wound. As for the daisy dukes I want full on Lachappa speedo. Maybe if there's a spring break 2 clothing pack.

His crushed head says other wise, but like I said he'll be back in three days.

2 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

If you don't like Twins you may not want to play the new update. There will be a ton of Vicki's. Good luck!

lol, YES! 

Twins? What do you mean two separate players playing the same coulselor and wearing the same outfit?

Just now, Erik13E said:

Twins? What do you mean two separate players playing the same coulselor and wearing the same outfit?

No just two players playing the same character. The op is having Vanessa issues.

1 hour ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Add the ability to create our own counselors. Problem solved. 

No, people paid to be counselors in the game. It would be bullshit to built a character generator when the game needs to grow elsewhere.

I don´t really care to be honest. Let them Play who they want to and the ones who don´t care Play random.

Just think of the Kids who won´t Play as Tiffany anymore! Oh noooooo.

18 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

No just two players playing the same character. The op is having Vanessa issues.

Ahh, I gotcha. yeah that doesn't bother me at all, we are limited for choices. So its bound to happen. There is definetly ALOT of potential that can remedy this with what is already in game, We just need MORE accessable customizabilities. We have the right to setup a character as we want to see them. IF there is seomeone else who like the same limited outfit seleection we are allowed to choose from then that's how it has to be... Until we get more clothing options OR {*Wink} If the Devs would ever allow the Option to mix and match between characters clothing sets per counselor, [I don't mean across the board], just withn counselors as they are currnetly set.

For realism's sake, I say yes. It forces you to switch it up. It works for Overwatch...

I don't think it'd fly though. Maybe they can create a lobby type for players that want to do this?

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

No, people paid to be counselors in the game. It would be bullshit to built a character generator when the game needs to grow elsewhere.

People paid for Savini Jason too.....

6 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

People paid for Savini Jason too.....

He means people paid 10k to have their likeness implemented as counselors in the game.

There is no actual Savini Jason who paid 10k to be inserted in the game. At least that I'm aware of.

1 minute ago, malloymk said:

He means people paid 10k to have their likeness implemented as counselors in the game.

There is no actual Savini Jason who paid 10k to be inserted in the game. At least that I'm aware of.

Oh no... you found out the secret! Run man run! He'll track you down! I've been running for years!

Just now, DiegoElFuego said:

Horrible idea. I play both consoles and I see no less than 3 Vanessa's. Guess who I'm always using...? 

You use Chad! 

7 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Your point...?

Meaning nothing is exclusive in this game. Even when paid for. The counselors modeled after backers don’t even LOOK like the real life counterparts. Not even a little bit. I’m not sure what they paid for. 

Just now, DiegoElFuego said:

I do. Battle Chad. All day.

Oh your making me blush :hearteyestiff:

7 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Meaning nothing is exclusive in this game. Even when paid for. The counselors modeled after backers don’t even LOOK like the real life counterparts. Not even a little bit. I’m not sure what they paid for. 

That's an interesting opinion, it's factually wrong, Savini is still exclusive last I checked. 

I don't know the logistics behind how the backers look, maybe they are idealized versions, who knows.