fourkillmaster

Should "Twins" Be Removed From The Game

Should Duplicate Counselors Be Removed Now That We Have A Large Selection To Choose From?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Should Duplicate Counselors Be Removed From The Game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, But Tiffany Should Have a Twin Sister in Reference to Part IV

As for the actual idea of the thread, it's already hard enough to find a lobby, especially one with a decent host with good internet and won't quit after he dies. With that in mind, you want the game to take even LONGER sifting through lobbies to find ones with 

1) spots available 

2) people you don't have blocked

3) all counselors that you currently AREN'T running and

4) Sitting in a lobby while the game struggles to pack it with other players looking for the same criteria?

If so, I hope you like staring at the Main Screen while the "Searching for sessions" timer hits 5 minutes, because that's what you're going to get.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

As for the actual idea of the thread, it's already hard enough to find a lobby, especially one with a decent host with good internet and won't quit after he dies. With that in mind, you want the game to take even LONGER sifting through lobbies to find ones with 

1) spots available 

2) people you don't have blocked

3) all counselors that you currently AREN'T running and

4) Sitting in a lobby while the game struggles to pack it with other players looking for the same criteria?

If so, I hope you like staring at the Main Screen while the "Searching for sessions" timer hits 5 minutes, because that's what you're going to get.

Why nothing will be done regarding this issue. Adapt and overcome.

Topic has been brought up before. 

Nobody is going to play if they are not having fun. Being forced to play as characters you don't want to isn't fun for most. 

4 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

This has been Suggested, Discussed And Problemized A Hundred Times Already and Every Single time My Answer is No.

This will Negatively Impact the Player Base and No one wants to play as LaChappa

Did you just say what I think you said about Eric "Our Lord And Savior" LaChappa?

cYZO5CB.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Did you just say what I think you said about Eric "Our Lord And Savior" LaChappa?

Yeah he didn't make it

whvn7irwek5z.png

To @fourkillmaster :

tenor.gif

People have played the game to unlock the counselors and each player has their particular favorite one to play as, whether LaChappa, AJ, Chad, Fox or whoever. You can't just demand that Gun dictate who plays as who in the MP. I may agree with a 'twin' counselor for Tiffany... like the twins from F13 Part IV, but yeah... you can't tell/demand people change who they want to play as, in a game they've spent their money on to purchase (or those who backed it's development). If you don't like it, then search for another lobby.

11 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah he didn't make it

whvn7irwek5z.png

Is LaChappa being further disparaged?  This is a call to action!

5kQBGRp.gif

2 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Is LaChappa being further disparaged?  This is a call to action!

I'm just saying he didn't make it. Don't worry he'll make a second coming. Just give him 3 days. He'll be back with a new pair of shorts 

3ZXClol.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm just saying he didn't make it. Don't worry he'll make a second coming. Just give him 3 days. He'll be back with a new pair of shorts 

3ZXClol.jpg

10/10, would buy that clothing pack just to piss the purists off.

• Haha 3

Just now, Bropollocreed79 said:

There you go!

9 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:
3 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

3ZXClol.jpg

I'm throwing my money at the screen right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

The game needs more Thai Ladyboys.

Chad fits that bill :chadjunk: I hear he goes to Cuba 

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

I'm throwing my money at the screen right now.

Go to my twitch channel and throw your money there ;) I may not work on the game but you can help me out ;) xD 

To be honest I could see this happening on April fools lol 

Why are we talking about this again? The new update is coming tomorrow and the "Twin" issue is what we are talking about? Learn how to kill Vanessa man!

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

3ZXClol.jpg

F7_CCCF85-4_FDA-46_C4-9918-_BECAC4_C5_C0

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

3ZXClol.jpg

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Maybe if there was a special game option where you will receive double experience and cp but!

Your character is random and everyone else will not have the same character as you when the match starts, this will also effect Jason.

4 hours ago, fourkillmaster said:

People are naturally defensive when you try to take their toys away, judging by the reaction to my other thread I obviously struck a nerve with a few of them, nobody reacts with such vitriol unless they are facing hard truths that challenge their very existence. Is playing as Lachappa once in a while such a chore to some that they wouldn't even play the game unless they have things their way? I'd say good riddance to them then, but then again I imagine playing a weak character similar to their own lives is too much reality for some to handle, they need their fantasy.

A lot of people play video games to indulge in fantasies. It's a great way to unwind after a long day at work/school/etc. Let the people have their fun.

5 hours ago, Champ255 said:

I'm in full support of the removal of twins. It recreates the atmosphere of the film's more Faithfully. More importantly it encourages team play and learning different (for some any)  roles.  I'm all for stopping 5 Vanessa kite/troll Jason rounds in favor of more team oriented play. Those matches are always the most fun. It also naturally creates a balanced team.  How many times have you played without a single repair character on your team? We all know how that goes.... Any time I'm in character select I try to "fill". I'm sure many others here do the same 

Even if you only had 1 of each character per match, the trolls will ruin the immersion in some way.

4 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Drowning in a sea of complaints & excuses?

Get you life preservers here! ?

Jason will not focus on who he's killing, but how many he's killing. For him, it is quantity over quality.

Agree! It def won’t change but I agree there should be absolutely no duplicates in my opinion. But most disagree so we gotta cater to the crowd. Hopefully, new counselor additions will shape up a more diverse group of counselors in game play