14 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Are you picking up anything about Muffin? 

Nah....Just some babbling about a tee-shirt and random Wizard of Oz quotes.

21 minutes ago, pilospc said:

After reading all the changes with the new perks, Jason's grab being changed, improvements to the car's steering and rear view, the fact Jason can't turn during a grab, grab range probably reduced, among other things I am concerned that Jason has yet been nerfed again thus creating more trolls beating on Jason and now that his grab takes forever I can see Jason getting hit from the back way more easy just seems they have catered to counselors way to much this go around. I really hope that i'm wrong but i'm afraid yet again being Jason won't be so fun after this update. They said they fixed Jason 5's shift recharge I wonder did they make it slower? Do you agree? Why or why not?

I won’t lie I’m a little worried about the frames of “invincibility” when leaving the car. But other than that I’m not worried about Jason being nerfed. His only real issue was his hitboxes which seems to be be fixed or at least implied. As for part 5 I didn’t even notice there was a glitch with his shift recharge. Granted I didn’t play as him often.

Devs passive aggressively "thanking" me for my posts again...Keep it up, dudes.

Things will look vastly different in the F13 landscape a week from now.

5 months of waiting, for this? Game is gonna die with a wimper.

Jason deserved better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Im reading this update and I can't be more hyped! (I honestly kinda wanted Sense to be replaced with Weapon Strength instead of Grip Strength. :( )

4 hours ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Wes stated that that is an issue that will be fixed when dedicated servers are in place. It is an issue tied to the current host connection system

I call bullshit on that- then why hasn't this always been an issue??  This didn't start till the last patch.  They modified something which caused this effect.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

Does the patch fix the bug at end of virtual cabin 2.0? You know, the bug that has a screen pop up saying Uber Jason and Grendel map coming soon?? 

Ok I feel kinda crappy bout saying this but kinda don't....

No mention of fixing the glitch where Jason can sometimes not grab or swing at counselors at random or promoted to smash a window when there's none around and you can't grab or swing weapon! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

I call bullshit on that- then why hasn't this always been an issue??  This didn't start till the last patch.  They modified something which caused this effect.

This is speculation but I believe it was a side effect of them removing car surfing. Much like when they removed block swinging at first, the side effect was a delay on attacks after blocking (which was fixed later). But everyone is correct, I believe rubber banding is not related to connection.

Invincibility frames won’t help in this regard either obviously because they won’t stop you from being grabbed, at least the way I am understanding it. Only from being damaged.

Personally I’m curious what they have changed that isn’t on this list...they have always made some stealth changes in the past so I’m expecting the same this patch.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

And the issue is on PC, which uses dedicated servers. So a lack of dedicated servers is not the problem and implementing dedicated servers will not by itself fix the problem.

• Like 1

I dont get it, why lie about a glitch being host related, when in 2 seconds the playerbase can call you out on it  and factually disprove that?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2moar said:

I dont get it, why lie about a glitch being host related, when in 2 seconds the playerbase can call you out on it  and factually disprove that?

My guess is that he doesn't even know about the bug, or mistook questions about it as being issues relating to rubberbanding in general which is often a lag issue and answered without realizing they were talking about the car rubberbanding issue.

What is especially odd about not fixing car rubberbanding is that this update is supposed to improve vehicles in a lot of ways and remove exploits like standing on top of cars to escape that way. And yet they miss the number one bug. That suggests they don't even know about it.

• Like 2

Are we getting little stuff like new kill, new animations, more ways of escaping, and is the pajama clothing pack in the update

3 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

My guess is that he doesn't even know about the bug, or mistook questions about it as being issues relating to rubberbanding in general which is often a lag issue and answered without realizing they were talking about the car rubberbanding issue.

I doubt that, because its been brought up many many times, and they've talked about it before, including when it first stated happening, saying they couldn't recreated it happneing

9 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:
  • Fixed a bug with Part 5 Jason’s Shift ability having an incorrect recharge rate

Funniest thing on this list. I thought Roy’s weird Shift might’ve been intentional since you guys never addressed it before.

But it’s not only recharge rate that was wrong, it’s also duration. His Shift duration is the same as negative. Hopefully you have fixed that too.

So, the 2 door car and boat spawning on the same map isn't fixed? dang.

10 minutes ago, 2moar said:

So, the 2 door car and boat spawning on the same map isn't fixed? dang.

I think it was intentional to have 2 2 seaters on the map.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

I think it was intentional to have 2 2 seaters on the map.

That doesn't happen. The original three maps can have two cars, one with four seats and one with two seats, or it can have one car with four seats and a boat. The small maps always have two cars, one with four seats and the other with two seats, and can never have a boat. The Jarvis House and Pinehurst will always have one car and a boat, and are the only maps to always have a boat every single time. But the car isn't guaranteed to be a four seater, so you could get a two-seat car and a boat.

The devs said it was a bug many an age ago, but never fixed it and it happens on Pinehurst as well. So they may have decided to keep doing it on all future maps, or they just didn't care to fix it and whatever buggy code resulted in it happening on Jarvis House was also used in the creation of Pinehurst.

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

That doesn't happen. The original three maps can have two cars, one with four seats and one with two seats, or it can have one car with four seats and a boat. The small maps always have two cars, one with four seats and the other with two seats, and can never have a boat. The Jarvis House and Pinehurst will always have one car and a boat, and are the only maps to always have a boat every single time. But the car isn't guaranteed to be a four seater, so you could get a two-seat car and a boat.

The phone box doesn't spawn at the two main houses in the Jarvis map in either.

• Haha 1

Just now, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

The phone box doesn't spawn at the two main houses in the Jarvis map in either.

That's not a bug, to my knowledge. It just means that they never put a phone spawn there. They did eventually put a phone spawn at the building just north of the Vacation House, so there is now a phone spawn in that area of the map.

6 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

What if we own Savini? Can we still use his weapon on other Jasons?

No. It was once mentioned Savini Jason can switch weaponry, but other Jasons can not use Savini's weapon.

6 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

What if we own Savini? Can we still use his weapon on other Jasons?

He fought Satan for that weapon. Would you let other people use it if you beat a supernatural being for it? I sure as hell wouldn't.

4 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

That's not a bug, to my knowledge. It just means that they never put a phone spawn there. They did eventually put a phone spawn at the building just north of the Vacation House, so there is now a phone spawn in that area of the map.

It should be in the main houses, not another cabin, this makes the map repetitive, it lacks the chases, dynamics and variety of it spawning in the main houses, one of the best aspects of all the other maps is the main house phone box spawns, it offers challenge and variety for jason and counselor players. The chases in the houses alone from it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, eGraye9 said:

No. It was once mentioned Savini Jason can switch weaponry, but other Jasons can not use Savini's weapon.

You can even see this in their singleplayer challenge stream from a few weeks ago. The Pitchfork option only appeared for Savini.

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

You can even see this in their singleplayer challenge stream from a few weeks ago. The Pitchfork option only appeared for Savini.

No shit.