7 minutes ago, Nougat said:

How is fixing the car rubber-banding glitch related to host? It was not in the game until the December patch, meaning it was one of the many glitches accidentally patched into the game. I can see how dedicated servers would make fixing it easier, but saying that dedicted servers are the only way to fix it is clearly false. If that were the case, the glitch would have been here since release.

Also, what does this mean for private matches? Will rubber-banding just never be fixed for people playing private matches? 

I'm excited for the update, but I am not buying the whole 'dedicated servers are the only fix for car rubber-banding' when that just isn't true. It's an excuse to buy more time on the issue. Again, if it were purely related to host, the glitch would have existed since release, not since the December patch.

More importantly, the bug is present on PC which has dedicated servers. It obviously has nothing to do with hosting.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DarkWonderz said:

What About Paranoia will it be in the Next Update??? 

Did you seriously have to quote the entire patch notes post?  You could have just posted your question without doing that.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting these @[IllFonic]Courier!

Will Tiffany's bikini glitch be addressed in this patch, by chance? For some reason, whenever the colors of Tiffany's bikini top and bottom can't be changed, they always have to match. If you select the first pattern for the top, the bottom changes to match the top and can't be changed.

• Thanks 1

Still no fix for the people who assist jason,or the rubberband car glitch? A friendly fire option should be added to options,let's face it,nobody really plays private matches. Game was better when team killing was allowed to prevent jason helpers (and glitchers)

Just now, Tiffany said:

Thanks for posting these @[IllFonic]Courier!

Will Tiffany's bikini glitch be addressed in this patch, by chance? For some reason, whenever the colors of Tiffany's bikini top and bottom can't be changed, they always have to match. If you select the first pattern for the top, the bottom changes to match the top and can't be changed.

Fun fact, they actually appear correctly when she has the sweater on or when using the heart punch kill.

• Haha 1

Nice!  PS Im sick of hearing about this stupid rubberbanding already.  Doesn't anyone read?  At level 108 it's happened to me exactly twice.

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

More importantly, the bug is present on PC which has dedicated servers. It obviously has nothing to do with hosting.

Thank you for confirming that. I was going to ask if anyone who plays on PC is experiencing that glitch, but it slipped my mind while I was typing.

Just now, guitar.zombie said:

Nice!  PS Im sick of hearing about this stupid rubberbanding already.  Doesn't anyone read?  At level 108 it's happened to me exactly twice.

It's an extremely common bug that happens all the time when the driver exits a car.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, guitar.zombie said:

And I have reached level 150 on 3 seperate accounts and it has only happened to me 4 or 5 times. Our personal experiences with the glitch doesn't make it any less of gamebreaking glitch.

It also directly ties into two other glitches. One where the counselor affected by rubber banding gets extra pocket knives, and the other being a teleportation glitch that sends you under the map.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Fixed a bug where placing Bear Traps in certain locations would sometimes launch the player into the sky

What! Where is this!? There are precious few hours left to be launched in to the sky!

• Haha 1

The notes are inflated by the inclusion of the content, but to their defense. They still get questions already answered here.

The 3 things that interest me most are...

1. Doors now unlockable from either side...bout time

2. Items respawning if trolled in the water

3. Jasons melee swings now with a downward angle, more so because I wonder if its going to improve his melee combat overall? He's so weak compared to counselors in terms of hit detection and nothing happening (which is not detection) its one of the major problems with QP.

57 minutes ago, humerabi said:

sounds like they are shooting for Friday July 13th. 

I wouldn't get my hopes up. They still have a lot of work to do 

1 hour ago, Ltdg0504 said:

Will they add more challenges to the Single Player Challenges? I was wondering because 10 is just a few

These are it for now. If everyone likes them and feels this is the right direction there is a possibility of more in the future. 

1 hour ago, DarkWonderz said:

What About Paranoia will it be in the Next Update??? 

Paranoia has been shelved for the time being. Also please do not quote the entire patch notes. There is no need to quote the original post.

@humerabi please stop double posting. You are allowed one response without conversation taking place inbetween. 

Please tell me you also fixed the glitch that when the counselor exists the drivers door, they're stuck at the door when the counselor thinks that they're actually running away from the car

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Nothing lol

so I need to sell them, to roll new ones or the same with additional abbilities ?

51 minutes ago, guitar.zombie said:

Then drive the car more, useless. It happens whenever ANYONE driving the car gets out and attempts to run away.

• Like 1

New features are very nice but bug fixing is horrible. A lot of useless fix and important issues still there. 

Already said many times my opinion about salt mines...

Is the Rubber Band glitch still on Cars?
The glitch where if Jason stops a car and a Counselor gets stuck. On the Counselors screen they run away but Jason's Screen they are standing still and Jason can grab them?

17 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Then drive the car more, useless. It happens whenever ANYONE driving the car gets out and attempts to run away.

I do, and its STILL only happened twice.  Maybe cuz I dont get caught often in it?  You nipple.

• Like 1