Wasn't Uber Jason and the Grendel map hinted at before single player challenges but they still released after. I understand it would take a complete change of play style for the map but can we at least receive a suspected month of release date or even season? Also will the Grendel map be in it's own game mode due everything changing in it (car/boat/police escape, guns/weapons, etc.)?

Rubber banding hasn't been fixed. If it had, it would be in the patch notes and the devs and community managers wouldn't answering all sorts of other questions but avoiding that one.

• Like 2

Just now, TiffanyxAJ said:

They said during the stream that with the new engine they would try to stick a few more sounds in there but weren't sure if they were gonna be able to.

That’s fine. Not really a big deal I guess. 

Just now, Steley2001 said:

Wasn't Uber Jason and the Grendel map hinted at before single player challenges but they still released after. I understand it would take a complete change of play style for the map but can we at least receive a suspected month of release date or even season? Also will the Grendel map be in it's own game mode due everything changing in it (car/boat/police escape, guns/weapons, etc.)?

Oct 2018

1 hour ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Not in this update

sounds like they are shooting for Friday July 13th. 

17 minutes ago, Imayslaylizdaw said:

I agree, that is incorrect. They're right that there's very little counterplay, but the one counterplay that is available is extremely powerful and pretty much everyone knows about it. Of course, that is Jason's ability to  combat stance the door. Trying to fight Jason with this is extremely unsafe for a counselor and pretty much always ends with them taking some damage. It's the opposite, really. It's too safe for Jason and he could just hit, back up, hit, and back up again. 

You can also very often just destroy the other door(s) by getting there before the counselor can with shift/morph.

Or break a window and throw knives at the counselor that is standing at the door.

You can walk into the door and go back quickly to bait attacks.

Multiple options with combat stance too:

Long range hits, feinting hits, chaining hits into blocks, attacks from the side or when the door is visibly cracked you can do fake reverse spin hits (but those are mostly for styling points).

• Like 1

Great fixes. Thanks for getting to all this! That said, I cannot believe the rubber band glitch is still going to persist. This ruins games for players. Its worse than 95% of the bugs they are fixing this patch.

Just now, Steley2001 said:

I think they did right by fans by focusing on the single player portion of the game. It was promised, and a pretty popular request. It looks fun, but I hope this satisfies the fans wanting single player content because I want more focus on multiplayer. The game was made for it. 

1 hour ago, DirtyFernie said:

Thank you that has been so frustrating 

Not nearly as frustrating as sweater girl being able to stun Jason mid shift. But we will save that one for another day

54 minutes ago, Truth said:

Where did you get that from? All this says is the "pips" were modified... Doesn't say how...

Oh...sorry about that. I looked on F13’s Twitter account and they posted the patch notes there along with the weapon stats. 

1 hour ago, Lexandremon said:

Agreed with that, so many dumb people who keep locking those doors.

Yes, this is great

2 minutes ago, humerabi said:

Not nearly as frustrating as sweater girl being able to stun Jason mid shift. But we will save that one for another day

It’s a one time use, and it requires everyone else to be in proximity to even get the kill off. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aksana said:

FINALLY they refer to him by name! now make him playable!

you saw that too. agreed make him playable

2 hours ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

Right, so this is the list of the things you've fixed. When are you posting a list of the shit you've now broken? 

Now now, keep your negative thoughts till tomorrow lol

Rob would make for a good hero. With that, Jason should also gain the ability to break weapons he finds laying around.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, humerabi said:

How does that work? Do you mean that when Jason enters shift just before they use the sweater it wastes it, or that you can kick Jason out of shift with the sweater?

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

How does that work? Do you mean that when Jason enters shift just before they use the sweater it wastes it, or that you can kick Jason out of shift with the sweater?

No I mean when Jason is shifting and about to grab sweater girl she can stop your shift by hitting q mid shift. Not when you stop shifting, mid shift. You have never witnessed that one huh?

4 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Counselor Weapon Stats Adjusted
The pips that represent the weapon stats in the How to Play section have had their values per pip adjusted to be more consistent. The following weapons have had their stats adjusted.

• 2X4
  • Frying Pan
  • Fallen Tree Branch
  • Baseball Bat
  • Metal Pipe
  • Wrench
  • Cooking Pot

What did you guys do with the weapons? Lol. You have to specify that in the patch notes. 

2 minutes ago, humerabi said:

No I mean when Jason is shifting and about to grab sweater girl she can stop your shift by hitting q mid shift. Not when you stop shifting, mid shift. You have never witnessed that one huh?

Nope. So they just have to mash Q and Jason will get knocked out of shift and put into sweater stun as soon as he gets within range? Or do you mean when Jason is entering shift but hasn't fully entered it yet, she can cancel it and stop him from entering shift?

1 hour ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Wes stated that that is an issue that will be fixed when dedicated servers are in place. It is an issue tied to the current host connection system

Well Wes is once again full of shit then, if he actually said that. Because PC has dedicated servers and the issue still exists there. 

They like to buy time. Just like the salt mines will buy them enough time for the game to die, thus curbing the need for any dedicated servers.

It's smart, in a crooked way...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, humerabi said:

Hey bud, how you been man? Its been too long. This is the million dollar question right there. I hope to god that they have fixed the rubber banding issue. Looking forward to weapon swapping though. But if rubber banding is still in the game that will be truly upsetting.

I'm doing good. We'll get some games in tomorrow for sure. I'm curious to see what weapon you put on your J9.

43 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Nope. So they just have to mash Q and Jason will get knocked out of shift and put into sweater stun as soon as he gets within range? Or do you mean when Jason is entering shift but hasn't fully entered it yet, she can cancel it and stop him from entering shift?

yes, they can mash q until he gets knocked out of shift

39 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

I'm doing good. We'll get some games in tomorrow for sure. I'm curious to see what weapon you put on your J9.

I was thinking machete or pig splitter

• Like 1

Just now, prodigy said:

What will happen to the allready existing perks in our account ?

Nothing lol

How is fixing the car rubber-banding glitch related to host? It was not in the game until the December patch, meaning it was one of the many glitches accidentally patched into the game. I can see how dedicated servers would make fixing it easier, but saying that dedicted servers are the only way to fix it is clearly false. If that were the case, the glitch would have been here since release.

Also, what does this mean for private matches? Will rubber-banding just never be fixed for people playing private matches? 

I'm excited for the update, but I am not buying the whole 'dedicated servers are the only fix for car rubber-banding' when that just isn't true. It's an excuse to buy more time on the issue. Again, if it were purely related to host, the glitch would have existed since release, not since the December patch.

• Like 7

Wait, are you guys aware of the Spring Break clothes on Lachappa? The legs keep going through his shorts.