Just now, hu_soldier13 said:

Car rubber band glitch? One of the more game breaking glitches present, nothing being done about that?

I heard that that bug is a host problem and will be fixed with dedicated servers. Not sure if that's true though. @ShiftySamurai can you confirm this?

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

I think he means "which one will be selected when I boot up the game after the update" lol

We'll that would be the most literal meaning of "default".

I'm curious about it too because if blue is his default then then it'll be what he wears if you play random.

I think playing random is gonna be pointless anyway, because, they didn't say anything about fixing the bloddy skins not showing up, and I haven't seen where they stated that weapon swapping will work if Jason is set to random.

Edit

Shifty answered while I was typing.

5 minutes ago, Mikil Krueger said:

Negative:

• "This allowed counselors to time their swings and safely interrupt/damage Jason during his process of breaking down the door. Because of the way that combat works, there was little counterplay to these occurrences."

Blatantly wrong. The changes make logically sense. Base the reasoning on that, not on a lie.

I agree, that is incorrect. They're right that there's very little counterplay, but the one counterplay that is available is extremely powerful and pretty much everyone knows about it. Of course, that is Jason's ability to  combat stance the door. Trying to fight Jason with this is extremely unsafe for a counselor and pretty much always ends with them taking some damage. It's the opposite, really. It's too safe for Jason and he could just hit, back up, hit, and back up again. 

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

I think playing random is gonna be pointless anyway, because, they didn't say anything about fixing the bloddy skins not showing up

I keep trying to get someone to reply about that...

Shifty said green is the default. I quoted it above on the second comment on this page. (plus Shifty said it at the top of this page)

6 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I heard that that bug is a host problem and will be fixed with dedicated servers. Not sure if that's true though. @ShiftySamurai can you confirm this?

Joy. So another several months of that issue if it's ever resolved. 

Again I'm thankful for this update but that is my biggest gripe about the game (on PS4).

Edit - car rubber band and Jason becoming interaction locked, which also seems to be neglected. 

• Like 1

@ShiftySamurai Now that doors without barricades can now be locked/unlocked both sides, will the doors to the blue vacation main house in the Jarvis map be readded?

Seeing as it was removed because if all doors were locked there would be no way to re-enter the house, now that you can lock/unlock doors both sides, that is no longer a problem.

10 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Green is the new default.

If blue is selected will that be what he wears if we have Jason set to random?

Will weapon swapping work if Jason is set to random? Or will it default to his normal weapon the way the skin chosen for Jason is only ever the default non bloody skin?

Will they add more challenges to the Single Player Challenges? I was wondering because 10 is just a few

Thanks!

1 hour ago, AdmiralJT said:

If blue is selected will that be what he wears if we have Jason set to random?

Will weapon swapping work if Jason is set to random? Or will it default to his normal weapon the way the skin chosen for Jason is only ever the default non bloody skin?

It will probably just randomize it, you could probably have a blue Roy with a pickaxe

9 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

Joie. Donc, encore plusieurs mois de cette question si jamais elle est résolue. 

Encore une fois je suis reconnaissant pour cette mise à jour mais c'est mon plus gros reproche à propos du jeu (sur PS4).

Edit - voiture élastique et Jason devenant une interaction verrouillée, qui semble également être négligée. 

What is the problem ? I can not understand what you're talking about ...

So...the Baseball Bat has a durability of 2/4 instead of 1/4 now. Interesting.

I'm happy with being able to lock/unlock standard doors at either side now. No more trapped items in a locked room or being shut out of the Packanack Lodge by the front door.

1 minute ago, Floridant said:

What is the problem ? I can not understand what you're talking about ...

Joy. So, still several months of this question if ever it is resolved.

Once again I am grateful for this update but it's my biggest complaint about the game (PS4).

Edit - Elastic car and Jason becoming a locked interaction, which also seems to be overlooked.

That is the translation

So about the salt mines, if someone is teaming with Jason and we leave, how long will it count against us, until the next teamer we encounter. Cause it’s been about every other lobby in quick play. Watching Jason tunnel you as their friend flashes their light on you, closes doors to trap you and tries to run you over, can only withstand so much patience. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

It happens on PC, which already has dedicated servers, so it can't be true, or at the very least can't require dedicated servers to fix it.

I wonder what happened to the song that was going to be added in the radio, since these it's the patch notes they would had to say which song is it. I know it's a small detail but the curiosity is killing me since that day when Wes posted that tweet.

1 hour ago, gyaaft said:

Can we get confirmation that rubber-banding back to the car has not been fixed with this update, please?

Hey bud, how you been man? Its been too long. This is the million dollar question right there. I hope to god that they have fixed the rubber banding issue. Looking forward to weapon swapping though. But if rubber banding is still in the game that will be truly upsetting.

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

The voice thing is to free up memory to boost performance.

1 hour ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Wes said during their stream that those sounds were added intentionally to save memory.

Surely that shouldn’t be an issue on a new engine?

5 minutes ago, DarkWonderz said:

What About Paranoia will it be in the Next Update??? 

Paranoia is most likely never happening. 

5 minutes ago, DarkWonderz said:

What About Paranoia will it be in the Next Update??? 

No it's on the back burner till after dedicated servers are up.

22 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

How, at least on PC, is that a host problem? We’re on dedicated servers and it didn’t happen until about two patches ago. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, American Oxygen said:

Surely that shouldn’t be an issue on a new engine?

They said during the stream that with the new engine they would try to stick a few more sounds in there but weren't sure if they were gonna be able to.

7 minutes ago, RichWalk9891 said:

So...the Baseball Bat has a durability of 2/4 instead of 1/4 now. Interesting.

That's an okay reimbursement for giving the Wrench 2/4 durability ?