@GhostWolfViking I figured that was the case when I was playing QP, it was 2 people for 6 matches in my case, so I went and tested it to be sure. I don't think the salt mines exist either, but that is a different issues. 

To me, this patch feels like some kind of april fools. It's surreal how bad it is. I even speculated that it might not be the final build, and that we were accidentally given one of the test builds of the patch. THAT'S how bad this patch is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@TiffanyxAJ

Picked Roy and restarted.

I rushed the right side cabin door that they spawn in.

Killed Kenny with a door jam.

Killed AJ Mason in the fireplace.

51 seconds and now Speed Demon unlocked. ?

11 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@TiffanyxAJ

Picked Roy and restarted.

I rushed the right side cabin door that they spawn in.

Killed Kenny with a door jam.

Killed AJ Mason un the fireplace.

51 seconds and now Speed Demon unlocked. ?

I got it that time. Maybe it actually has to be under one minute?

58 minutes ago, Nougat said:

@GhostWolfViking I figured that was the case when I was playing QP, it was 2 people for 6 matches in my case, so I went and tested it to be sure. I don't think the salt mines exist either, but that is a different issues. 

To me, this patch feels like some kind of april fools. It's surreal how bad it is. I even speculated that it might not be the final build, and that we were accidentally given one of the test builds of the patch. THAT'S how bad this patch is.

What would you expect from a patch released on Thursday (Friday here)? It's the worst day for such huge changes because weekends are coming. Probably it was supposed to be a test build so that they can gather all the problems data for Monday.

I'm disappointed with the update. Waaaay to dark and and barely see the counselors faces and bodys. Missed sounds from the drawers, doors and throwing knifes, jason's grab has very slow animation and it's way off plus the buggy kills. And i think jason with this grab getting more weaker because when you miss the grab, the animation is so slow and the free stun from counselor is 100%. The game is still buggy. We need fix update ASAP devs. Alot of issues.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

I'm disappointed with the update. Waaaay to dark and and barely see the counselors faces and bodys. Missed sounds from the drawers and doors, and jason's grab has very slow animation. The game is still buggy. We need fix update ASAP devs. Alot of problems. 

I increased the gamma in game settings and it made look a little better..

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

So there is no way to mute the grab sound effect?....

I think the graphics and this grab sound is the only good things about this update. The rest of it just feels like third hand job.

Congrats to Devs for implementing all this.  Played a few games last night including the AI bots and smooth, higher res animations are kick a$$.  a Big thank you is well deserved and keep up the good work.

45 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

I think the graphics and this grab sound is the only good things about this update. The rest of it just feels like third hand job.

I mean it would have been nice to get a "Option" for it being on or not :^/

Ok so I only had the opportunity to play a few matches since the patch.... I have to say, overall, the game has drastically improved for the most part. Here are some of the things I’m still seeing.

1. Need independent servers. Hard dashboard crashes are still a common occurrence. 

2. I assume the new darkness tone to the game was intentional for feel, however it’s just to dark. Even cranking the gama way up, it’s still dark and you loose video quality the higher you go with the gama.

3. Lighting.... something is off here. Lights on street lamps and in cabins are on but do not trigger lighting the room or road until you are within a certain distance. 

4. This is just my opinion, but when Jason shifts, his marker on the map should disappear. My logic for this is if consulers are driving or running the can strategically avoid Jason easily by watching his icon on the hud. The point of the shift should be you don’t know where he’s going.

5. Jason’s grab is still off. We tested it in a private lobby. A consuler stood as close to Jason as they could, it took 3 tries for Jason to actually grab the consuler from the same distance.

6. Something feels different with throwing knives. It almost feels like you are not throwing them. I no longer hear the sound effect when thrown maybe that’s why. Also I used to be pretty dead nuts accurate with them (after a lot of practice) now it seems to miss when it shouldn’t.

7. The game literally feels like a totally different game offline. Is it just me or does Jason seem to having a larger lunge when grabbing AI vs online? And animations seem more fine tuned offline. Example: when Jason is breaking down doors.

i know this sounds like a complain fest. But the improvements way outway the negatives so it’s to long for me to list all the better things I see. I also believe that these little things could be easy to fix. I really truly believe that Jason’s icon needs to disappear while shifting. If the consulers get the car started it’s a game of Car and mouse for up to 5 minutes.

Thanks

3 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I got it that time. Maybe it actually has to be under one minute?

I got it at 1:57. Really more like 1:50, but of course there has to be a dumb animation (AFTER the last kill) that adds time...

No problem unlocking it for me on xbox.

9 minutes ago, Cash1980 said:

i know this sounds like a complain fest

Not at all.

I've only gotten to do a few challenges, so that was really helpful. After reading some of these posts, I'm starting to get an idea of how the rest of the game has changed. Every little bit helps!

i can not stress this enough. the morph cursor on xbox one is broken! it does not show on the map when to morph it has not for over a year! i have the game on ps4 it is fine. and i do a google search it goes back as far as 6 months. i even contacted you at jasonkillsbugs today with a video about it and showing it. i had some hope this would fix it but i suppose not. the point is i and many other xbox one users have this issue and no morph on this game is gamebreaking so please devs. look into it. do a google search see for yourself on the morph bug

• Like 2

I rolled my second legendary, Spatial Awareness - What is  "VOIP Distance"?

2 minutes ago, TreeP said:

Vuck others I piss , maybe?

Aaaand hello and welcome to the Forum! Don´t Forget to introduce yourself! http://forum.f13game.com/forum/5-introduce-yourself/

We are happy to have you here!.....Well , atleast most of us.

6 minutes ago, TreeP said:

I spent almost 20k cp and didn't get any legendary perks..or new upgrades.?

I only really care for Legendary Sucker Punch. That would leave me feeling v satisfied.

But if anyone finds out what "voip" is lmk.

I also found two tapes (my first ever) in the same map on the same match. Interesting.

I already found two bugs:

1) In some matches, after a little bit, I'm not anymore able to take objects or opening windows and stuff

2) in some matches, if you press the interaction button too fast, part of every animation gets faster than the usual

But the patch is amazing, thank you?

I'm actually starting to miss the old graphics/grab style. I can't see shit, which is the point, but nonetheless annoying long term.

First time posting, but there seems to be too much extreme toxic reaction.  It feels like it must be an age thing, but the level of "worst ever/money back/quit this game/" blah blah is embarrassing.  Adults?  Maybe it's a millennial thing?  "real gamers" type of people bullshit?  Calm done and have some goddamn perspective.

Anyway I love the darkness.  Looks very real, looks very cinematic.  Love the jason grab/stinger.  Scary/startling.  I feel like for whatever reason it helps me time grabbing people better.

Was really hoping I'd finally hear Retro Jason music when stalking but it is still really cool to see the jason skin I'm actually using in the opening/extro cinematics.

Single player challenges are awesome, though I would like to be able to skip intro.  They are really great, but if you are trying over and over to finish something, does get old.  But they are great.

Roy's new costume is cool to have but so far I'm still in the blue camp, even (especially?) after just watching it again last weekend.  I can see the reason for the debate, but for the new colour to work it'd have to have a bit more blue to it to please me.  Still cool it exists, it's pretty close but I think I'm going to have to stick with blue.  Plus I do not remember having blood for roy before.  Is that new or am I just mis-remembering that?

There is this weirdly ...loud?  Deep? "clunk" sound effect when I am switching between counselors and jasons on the select screen.  Not a big deal but a bit off putting and weird.  This just me?

I spent something like 15000 CP points on perks, and finally got my first red, no legendary as yet.  I have about 10000 more to spend (been saving up for this) and boy I hope I get at least a few more red or purple.  One purple?  Heheh, even a few red is really great.  We'll see.

I like Victoria.  I love AJ, she's my sneak master, but Vic with sneak and stamina... I just need to decide what to use her for.  Yes her clothes are hideous, but they are accurate.  I feel the same about Mitch.  Makes me hope they do a new swimsuit pack for the new characters eventually.  Will not hold my breath.

Still have like 60+ levels before 113 so no weapon swap, which is a shame, but something to look forward to.  With my availability time to play It'll take forever but maybe by the time I get there, at like christmas time or new years (haha) they'll have a weapon pack.  Give me that standard looking farm pitchfork so other jasons can use that iconic weapon and fulfill the "promise" of those early videos that had it shown.  I've really enjoyed being killed by a jason with new weapon load outs.  Pretty cool.  Alot of Machete, which I expected.

I had two people suicide in one game, which is not bad yet.  Quitters avoiding salt.  However I think that is still preferable since if they suicide I do not count them toward my kill ratio.  I was mad intially but when I thought about it my 4 out of 8 is really 4 out of 5 since one person escaped (fair) and tommy & another suicided, they do not count.  4 out of 5 is plenty good.  I'll take suicides over quitting, especially during a kill or chase.

So that's about all I guess.  What we got was wonderful and improves my enjoyment.  Yes, I see there are a load of new bugs (I was spectating Deb and Vanessa models standing upright while driving/riding in the car to escape, scared and with heads outside the roof of the car.  Weird) but those bugs will get addressed.  I'm patient.  I have perspective.

the damn challenges where i need to kill chad. and aj and the hippy guy. i was in the barn and he saw me all the way from the barn and i got detected failed hidden behind a wall. this challenge is buggy as hell and when she is at the stove cooking sometimes no matter walking she detects me and teleport glitches to the pan on the hob. fuck this challenge. great testing devs. and i restarted this challenge at least 20 times. to try not be seen but nope. its like chad has wall hack powers even when im no where his line of sight 

a lot of friends kept crashing last night, some who have never crashed before at all and some kept getting fatal error!! idk why but does this mean they will get a salt mine mark against them?

I've only been able to try the first one this mornign before work, I like it. I did however NOT like having to redo all my counselor set-ups, clothing, emotes, perks AND everything about Jason. And game settings. But we'll get them straightened out and corrected again.