This update was the WORST of the game's history. ?

Developers, I played for 2 hours and these were my experiences:

• In ALL Jason kills, the counselors are shaking (problem on the animation);
  • If you change Jason's weapon, it's possible he gets bugged or even change Jason's type (I did chose a different axe and the game put Jason part 4, when in fact it was part 8);
  • Jason's grab is HORRIBLE and SLOW. You can see the counselors coming out of your fingers. At other times it is possible to see a character far away and Jason grab. It is very strange;
  • Is there no more server dedicated to a region? I'm from Brazil and I play with some friends. We noticed that the host has now returned. This greatly increases the PING and decreased the fluidity of the game. Please return the dedicated server to South America;
  • Driving with the car now is a horrible experience. He is slippery. An hour ago a friend was driving the car, the character left the car alone and the car kept going away;
  • There are times that the game is falling without plausible explanation;

Not everything was bad. I'd like to thank you for removing the bug from the Jason's pocketknife removal. As Jason was pulling out his pocketknife, the counselors took advantage of a delay of the animation to hit a blow to Jason, generating a stum.

Please see these questions. Without a dedicated server here in South America, we'll stop playing. Because its impossible to have an acceptable fluidity.

• Like 2

Yep, all this plus the game is WAY TOO DARK. What happened? I'm on Xbox one but I heard it's the same on PC. So many bugs, glitches, and errors happening. I wish I could revert back to the previous update. I've been playing since the game was first released. It's disappointing that this is the update, and still no dedicated servers either. I was looking forward to playing this weekend for the extra XP. Such as shame.

• Like 1

Game is definitely too dark, even with my gamma settings cranked up. Also missing lots of sound effects at times (drawers,  boarding door, etc). Graphics look great  (what I can see) and I love the new grab. Haven' t played offline yet.

many sounds missing during gameplay. door close, door shut, enter window no sound. as far like expected, full of glitches and bugs.

customization of Jasons will not save. evrytime the killslots are empty again.

no fps improvement. still cap a to 70 fps max.

Short list of things I've noticed (on Xbox):

• Med sprays picked up from other survivors aren't healing counselor
  • Rainbow blood/particles on impact
  • Spectators can not pull up their menu to leave spectating mode
  • Swapping weapons or dropping them on the ground will sometimes make the dropped item inaccessible
  • Counselors now place bear traps directly at their feet and will sometimes trigger them upon finalizing the placement action

I wish I could even play it on Xbox, it crashes as soon as I press the A Button and sends me right back to my home screen. Great job guys. Maybe with all the money you made you could invest in a decent QA department (NOT FROM INDIA) to test your patch before you make it public.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Warm Mouth said:

I wish I could even play it on Xbox, it crashes as soon and I press the A Button and sends me right back to my home screen. Great job guys. Maybe with all the money you made you could invest in a decent QA department (NOT FROM INDIA) to test your patch before you make it public.

Same here! First went to the store then a restart and now it just crashes 

• A small problem with bears traps. When we set the trap, our character is too close to her and can easily fall into it.

Same crap, connection to host lost last 3 games. Am i accumulating salt mine points for it now, when it's not my doing!

Played the single player challenges > (did first 6/10 so I could get all of the skulls etc. and missions/per challenge I did some of them couple of times) and the challenges = awesome, 

But I was wondering if there is going to be skip mode in the intro movies (challenges)? Like for example first time playing that challenge you need to watch it but after that you could skip them? 

Thank you again for your hard work, I really appreciate it! ?

I will report this to Jasonkillsbugs but show it here too.

Got a bug in the video settings box.  Setting shows Custom for initial setting of all Epic for video options.

If I use the left arrow it drops all the options to LOW; right arrow all settings go to EPIC.  The word CUSTOM should change according to these

settings but does not.  I can manipulate the options individually but the label custom should change and it doesn't. 

This seems to be a minor bug vs the others I read about.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1393970282

6 hours ago, Dickmortis said:

Hey did anyone else lose their bloody skins with the new patch?

Yes! I also did!

1 hour ago, pandahsykes said:

Jason’s absolutely op now - good job devs 

Yeah, sure he is... played three matches with forum members and Jason got 2/5, 4/8 and 0/8. Really op...

On topic, so I played only online, initial thoughts.. The grab is wonky and the animation is a bit too long; counselor gets a free stun if you miss. The environment looks good, abit too dark though. Minor glitches here and there. More comments to come after I get more gametime.

Some of the Jason's combat stance animations are messed up with certain weapon combinations. I haven't tried them all, but at least one is Part 6 Jason holds a machete the same way he holds the spear, with his right hand in the middle of the blade. ?

I see you changed the spear standard attack to a diagonal sweep(axe attack animation). Thank. Goodness. Now he can actually hit people with it.

Jason's gameplay is pretty good, however it is super easy to juke around the grab, at least for me. My legendary swift attacker turns him into target practice. However those couple players tried spamming grab so it might just be their fault for not trying the new melee animations to their favor.

7 hours ago, LuxxyLuxx said:

Omg this new patch makes me dizzy/sick to play.  There should be an option to lower the FPS on the damn thing, also the character is way to close to the screen, which messes with your eye and brain coordination now... Bah, cant play this anymore.

I thought the camera angle was a little weird for counselors. I think they put the camera a bit too low. The horizontal center line of the screen seems to be about where their butt is. I'm sure A.J. fans appreciate the angle but I think the camera needs to be raised higher.

• The game changes my character itself. I do not have random dialing enabled. I chose to play Jenny, and once I got Vanesse, then Victoria , what the hell ? 

On 5/23/2018 at 1:05 PM, [IllFonic]Courier said:

In order to combat this one-sided exchange, counselors will no longer be able to hit Jason through doors.

HAHAHAHAHA! Kiss my ass, whiny cheapshot'ers!

Edit: What the FUCK were the Devs thinking when they re-designed Jason's grab?! I played one match and... wow... You guys fucked Jason up so bad I'm seriously considering deleting the game and never touching it again. You guys (Devs) are truly, entirely, and obviously incompetent. 

8 hours ago, williamcarlosx said:

This update was the WORST of the game's history. ?

Developers, I played for 2 hours and these were my experiences:

• In ALL Jason kills, the counselors are shaking (problem on the animation);
  • If you change Jason's weapon, it's possible he gets bugged or even change Jason's type (I did chose a different axe and the game put Jason part 4, when in fact it was part 8);
  • Jason's grab is HORRIBLE and SLOW. You can see the counselors coming out of your fingers. At other times it is possible to see a character far away and Jason grab. It is very strange;
  • Is there no more server dedicated to a region? I'm from Brazil and I play with some friends. We noticed that the host has now returned. This greatly increases the PING and decreased the fluidity of the game. Please return the dedicated server to South America;
  • Driving with the car now is a horrible experience. He is slippery. An hour ago a friend was driving the car, the character left the car alone and the car kept going away;
  • There are times that the game is falling without plausible explanation;

Not everything was bad. I'd like to thank you for removing the bug from the Jason's pocketknife removal. As Jason was pulling out his pocketknife, the counselors took advantage of a delay of the animation to hit a blow to Jason, generating a stum.

Please see these questions. Without a dedicated server here in South America, we'll stop playing. Because its impossible to have an acceptable fluidity.

Man... I played more than 8 hours today after the update.... and I want my money back....

- The Jason grab is terrible... slow... easy to evade and hit  Jason without defense;

- Throw the knife... slow to change the stance and hit... more easy to evade and run away... 

- Don't save the VIDEO preferences... needs setup after every match ends;

- Hit/stuns between wall (with counselors) still working...

- Stun Jason after pocketknife still working...

- Stun Jason after open wall/door (in rage mode) still working...

- If you grap with Jason, and counselor release near of any wall (inside of the cabin or big house), Jason will drop the counselor in the other side of the wall.

- Several connection problems...

What if I tell you that today I saw Uber Jason hacker in my very first match since the update (I have already reported so many of them, my Youtube channel is full of reports, if you are looking at it at all)?

Not to mention another casual teamplayer baby girl Jason not killing his friend, but he was so bad he couldn't catch me in like 7 mins (you guessed it,  I am playing on EU servers because they disabled option to choose a region, so I have to play along with sworn enemies - Russians). I think teamplaying is an issue that can't really be addressed until you disable party system in public matches, or at least highlight party members so that I know in advance that Tommy's gonna run over me with 4-seater instead of helping me to kill already demasked Jason. I guess that's part of the reason player numbers have drastically dropped last few months.

The Jason ticket system also doesn't work at all, which makes me wonder if the salt mines are working either. I got a group of friends to test it out with me in a private lobby. We all had Jason set as our preference to be accurate and the host never selected anyone to be Jason. 

In eight matches, four people were Jason. One person got Jason four times, another got Jason twice, and two others git Jason once. We started a ninth match (just to see who it would be) and it went back to one of the people who had gotten Jason once.

It's not that I am trying to come off as a whiner, but the devs really let us all down with this update. You guys broke your word for the umpteenth time. You're lucky to even people still be so dedicated to this game, to stick with it through what has been a very rocky first year. Yet you still don't seem to have the decency to properly play-test your build to see what needs to be ironed out, after making us wait so long. The reason for that being that these bugs were, for the most part, supposed to be gone. Now there are more than before.

I have seen a lot of people on here adjust patch after patch (you all know who you are) and I just want to say I respect you all for toughing it out all this time. As a last word to the devs, I still have faith that you guys can makes this game better. I still appreciate that we have this game to begin with, but you should realize at this point in the game's lifespan, the only people you're letting down are the diehards who really enjoy/love this game, and I don't think that's okay, but I have a feeling things will better, somehow, and for that reason, I wish you guys the best of luck for the next patch.

Having issues with SP Challenges not unlocking after meeting the requirements to complete them.

3/10 - Lights Out.

Speed Demon - Kill 2 counselors within 2 minutes of mission start.

Fastest time was 1:24. Just completed it again at 1.59.

Killed Kenny and AJ Mason under 2 minutes.

Challenge will not unlock.

Is it a bug? Anyone have the same problem on level 3?

@Nougat

The new Jason ticket selection was not working correctly in Quick Play.

The same 2 players played as Jason for 8 matches.

Rubber band car bug is still in the game.

Destroying any chance to escape if Jason stops the car.

6 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Having issues with SP Challenges not unlocking after meeting the requirements to complete them.

3/10 - Lights Out.

Speed Demon - Kill 2 counselors within 2 minutes of mission start.

Fastest time was 1:24. Just completed it again at 1.59.

Killed Kenny and AJ Mason under 2 minutes.

Challenge will not unlock.

Is it a bug? Anyone have the same problem on level 3?

I'm having the exact same problem! Have done it numerous times and it will not unlock. I play on Xbox. It seems to work just fine on PC.