19 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

Wow you must be an expert u just quoted the most well known story in video game history..go play dbd.

.I just can't with you...just no. Smh

so you are out of arguments? To be honest you never had one.

Updated the game on Xbox One S.

The game won't launch at all.

Takes me to the Xbox Store to buy random games on sale.

New patch broke the game for me.

2 Friday The 13th game apps are showing on my console now.

1 goes to the store. 2nd one launched the game now.

Finally PS4 is updating, figures they would give us a download and install around an hour. Thanks for cutting into our double 130% with the DL and install time @ShiftySamurai. You guys could have avoided this rant if we had enough time to get it ready before 4 p.m.

13 minutes ago, 1_Bandit said:

PS4 hasn't started yet.

Yes it has...you have to click the options button the controller over the application and say “Check for Update” and it’ll start updating

3 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Yes it has...you have to click the options button the controller over the application and say “Check for Update” and it’ll start updating

At the time i wrote this it had not started. I was spamming the check for update button.

1 minute ago, 1_Bandit said:

At the time i wrote this it had not started. I was spamming the check for update button.

I know it says over an hour but it’ll speed up...it won’t take that long. Mine has been updating for about 15 minutes and it’s over halfway done

• Like 1

Once the update finishes for y'all, can someone PLEASE post a full body of Victoria and show her different outfits? ?

I second this, It's really weird how secretive gun has been of her full character model.

2 minutes ago, Mawlock said:

I second this, It's really weird how secretive gun has been of her full character model.

They posted one pic in the mean girl thread and it is ugly af

Cool update i have 602,000 cp to spend on some perk. However I think its a big mistake changing the doorway combat situation in the way you have done. Im saying that the players who complained about it are likely the ones that aren't good Jason players. If a door has a hole in it while Jason is chopping it down, its more better the you can hit through the hole in the door as a councilor. The throwing knifes should be fixed so that they can go through the holes of doors. Throwing knifes get stuck on a invisible barrier on the door which is weird. As well you might at well take half the weapons out of the maps if you have already decided to change the door combat. Before this update the door combat  is not one sided in favour of councilors. I have no problem with the door combat even against other level 150 players who know how to play the game. The players who complained about this door combat are silly. In Friday the 13th part 4 throws a weapon through the guest house killing the councilor  we are going to call Victoria in the game. 

8 minutes ago, SmoothCriminal said:

Cool update i have 602,000 cp to spend on some perk. However I think its a big mistake changing the doorway combat situation in the way you have done. Im saying that the players who complained about it are likely the ones that aren't good Jason players. If a door has a hole in it while Jason is chopping it down, its more better the you can hit through the hole in the door as a councilor. The throwing knifes should be fixed so that they can go through the holes of doors. Throwing knifes get stuck on a invisible barrier on the door which is weird. As well you might at well take half the weapons out of the maps if you have already decided to change the door combat. Before this update the door combat  is not one sided in favour of councilors. I have no problem with the door combat even against other level 150 players who know how to play the game. The players who complained about this door combat are silly. In Friday the 13th part 4 throws a weapon through the guest house killing the councilor  we are going to call Victoria in the game. 

You are thinking of part 7

5 minutes ago, SmoothCriminal said:

basically i mean the posh arrogant girl in part 4.

Her name was Sara, she was wrapped in a towel and took a axe in the chest through the guest house front door.

Bandit got it, im bad with remembering names. But my point still stands, this update changing the door combat is a wrong step in the way its been executed.

Edited by SmoothCriminal
spelling

36 minutes ago, SmoothCriminal said:

. If a door has a hole in it while Jason is chopping it down, its more better the you can hit through the hole in the door as a councilor

They weren't hitting through a hole in the door they were hitting through a solid untouched door, they were also hitting through cabin walls. 

I said we need it where you can hit through the hole, not through solid wood. Your not listening to the wording Admiral. Gun Media have changed it in the wrong way.