Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, gyaaft said:

Please, they're not shook at all. Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners. It's pretty obvious who's winning right now.

Really so dbd posting a teaser for upcoming dlc the same day as f13's mega update and then giving a free weekend is just a coincidence....you see there is a reason dbd needs to give free weekends so often and f13 doesn't LMFAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

It's not up to anyone who post on the forum if it's game breaking or not. Clearly the developers know it's an issue related to latency, and have decided to give a short window of invincibility in the short term, and using dedicated servers in the long term. Again, it's an annoying issue, but not consider game breaking by the developers. 

It breaks my matches, so I beg to differ... but I also respect your opinion and that of the devs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CPLhicks31 said:

It breaks my matches, so I beg to differ... but I also respect your opinion and that of the devs.

Sounds good. I am curious how much the effect this new level of invincibility has on this issue. Post about it once you try it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

Really so dbd posting a teaser for upcoming dlc the same day as f13's mega update and then giving a free weekend is just a coincidence....you see there is a reason dbd needs to give free weekends so often and f13 doesn't LMFAO

seems like the steam charts are working against your train of thought :

 

F13 : http://steamcharts.com/app/438740

 

DBD: http://steamcharts.com/app/381210

 

i like F13 more than DBD (havent even touched dbd for more than a year now) , but it seems the steam charts dont lie... DBD has the average of F13s all time peak in terms of players. Does that mean its a better game? Certainly not, but it certainly is more popular it seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

Sounds good. I am curious how much the effect this new level of invincibility has on this issue. Post about it once you try it out.

Indeed, I will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TwistedRaven910 said:

What time is the patch supposed to drop my game hasn' updated yet and it's 1:53pm I'm on the XboxOne

My guess is between 1 and 3 PST (4 and 6 on the east coast)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

Really so dbd posting a teaser for upcoming dlc the same day as f13's mega update and then giving a free weekend is just a coincidence....you see there is a reason dbd needs to give free weekends so often and f13 doesn't LMFAO

This is what winning looks like in graph form. The blue line is Dead by Daylight. Enjoy. 
7c658d97956f1d4edafa7ba45ba73623.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, pandahsykes said:

seems like the steam charts are working against your train of thought :

 

F13 : http://steamcharts.com/app/438740

 

DBD: http://steamcharts.com/app/381210

 

i like F13 more than DBD (havent even touched dbd for more than a year now) , but it seems the steam charts dont lie... DBD has the average of F13s all time peak in terms of players. Does that mean its a better game? Certainly not, but it certainly is more popular it seems.

Maybe on steam.yet dbd needs to give away free weekends lmao and try to take away f13's update thunder by dropping teaser today, seems very defensive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

My guess is between 1 and 3 PST (4 and 6 on the east coast)

if i remember correctly this is around the same time as the last update, but hopefully its sooner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gyaaft said:

This is what winning looks like in graph form. The blue line is Dead by Daylight. Enjoy. 
7c658d97956f1d4edafa7ba45ba73623.png

Again that's steam not consoles, regardless if dbd wasn't worried they wouldn't be trying so hard to give away their product and drop teaser today. Go to a dbd forum lmmfao

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a problem about posting the patch due to different countries hours. 

I'll explain it in a better way ; I'm Italian, there are eight hours of difference between my country and America so I'm kinda disappointed. 

I mean, I don't know if it's not possible or if you don't think about it so I'm not going to say anything or blame you in any case.

So in the end, I'm always pretty sad when a game patch comes out, because it gets released too late so I always have to wait till the next day. 

Anyway, I'm very happy for all your hard work guys and thank you for always bringing fresh stuff in the game?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of the stuff on here would have made an excellent July 2017 patch....

:chadwut:

Looking forward to seeing how this goes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

Maybe on steam.yet dbd needs to give away free weekends lmao and try to take away f13's update thunder by dropping teaser today, seems very defensive

Actually its quite the opposite. Its marketing and its very aggressive and thats what makes you successful.

When it comes to the playerbase, you can see that on steam DbD is far ahead odfriday. Yes friday sold pretty well on consoles , but do you have numbers of the currently active playerbase, lets say during the 24 hours?

In 1982 Atari made an E.T. game which soldone million copies , pretty impressive for that time (yet another 1 million copies were unsold) and it is considered the worst videogame of all time. Selling many copies doesnt make a game good. It only shoes that people had expectations, but if you let them down, you wont see them again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Eyetipe said:

There's a problem about posting the patch due to different countries hours. 

I'll explain it in a better way ; I'm Italian, there are eight hours of difference between my country and America so I'm kinda disappointed. 

?

 

I can completly understand you. I am from germany. Its almost 10 pm here and no update is to be seen.

The update is one thing, but its alsothe bonus xpevent that hasnt started which disappoints me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, pandahsykes said:

seems like the steam charts are working against your train of thought :

 

F13 : http://steamcharts.com/app/438740

 

DBD: http://steamcharts.com/app/381210

 

i like F13 more than DBD (havent even touched dbd for more than a year now) , but it seems the steam charts dont lie... DBD has the average of F13s all time peak in terms of players. Does that mean its a better game? Certainly not, but it certainly is more popular it seems.

I play both these games quite often. Even though they represent the same genre, each one of them has its own style. What dead by daylight did to attract more players is in my opinion,except from the lower cost, the tension it offers through the gameplay. And the main factor for this is the rank system and the importance of teamwork between survivors so as to achieve higher rank. Personally, I do not consider any game better, as they have different things to offer. I really enjoy playing both of them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the challenges.  
I bet they'll be a lot of fun to play. 
But the prizes SUCK. 
I could not be less interested in emotes. 
I have never used them. Never will. 
Could you not give us clothes, or outfits, or weapons, or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AngronKharn said:

Actually its quite the opposite. Its marketing and its very aggressive and thats what makes you successful.

When it comes to the playerbase, you can see that on steam DbD is far ahead odfriday. Yes friday sold pretty well on consoles , but do you have numbers of the currently active playerbase, lets say during the 24 hours?

In 1982 Atari made an E.T. game which soldone million copies , pretty impressive for that time (yet another 1 million copies were unsold) and it is considered the worst videogame of all time. Selling many copies doesnt make a game good. It only shoes that people had expectations, but if you let them down, you wont see them again.

Wow you must be an expert u just quoted the most well known story in video game history..go play dbd.

.I just can't with you...just no. Smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChaosMatrix said:

I love the challenges.  
I bet they'll be a lot of fun to play. 
But the prizes SUCK. 
I could not be less interested in emotes. 
I have never used them. Never will. 
Could you not give us clothes, or outfits, or weapons, or something?

I really cannot say you are wrong. I personally do not care about single player, as I bought the game for its multiplayer. I was hoping to see something new to play with in this update and the challenges cannot offer me that. I am definitely looking forward to JasonX and the Grendel map...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...