3 hours ago, Matt23leo said:

I was pretty excited about the update release date, and, after reading the patch notes, I was pretty satisfied with the information provided regarding other small tweaks we can expect.  This update isn't going to "fix" everything at one time (which they stated a long time ago), but I was surprised to see the "doom and gloom" here that you mentioned.   I'm pretty hyped, excited, and optimistic about this update.   Now that the engine upgrade is out of the way, I'm pretty satisfied with the listed changes and progress and hopeful for the game improving; I believe more patches and other updates will start to come on a more regular basis.  

They didn't mention the huge vc 2.0 bug being fixed!!

1 hour ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

I caught that too.  Hilarious!

I'm glad the devs have a sense of humor...the game is not perfect, but we're getting a cool huge update, and I wish the "doom and gloomers" would lighten up.

Lol I thought Scooby Doo wrote the patch notes after reading that part.

39 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

They didn't mention the huge vc 2.0 bug being fixed!!

What vc bug?

1 minute ago, Truth said:

What vc bug?

Lol the bug where at the end a screen pops up saying Uber Jason and Grendel map coming soon! ?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Oh, you mean that blatantly obvious, shitty looking Dead By Daylight rip-off??? 

IDK. I actually see dead people in the trailer. This killer actually kills...

17 hours ago, TiffanyCakes said:

There’s is now no excuse to ever let more than one person escape when you’re Jason...

Also congrats ...the devs heard your plea for help at getting smacked at the door .

This is a completely idiotic statement.  Jason can't be at all objectives at once, so he can't defend all objectives at once.    Meaning if even the 2 door gets away it could have 2 people.       

And yes.. congrats on finally fixing the door exploit.  That was clearly being abused by players like you. 

• Like 1

No dedicated servers? Not the update we need. A bunch of random shit that doesn’t even improve the game.

#NotMyUpdate

3 minutes ago, patsfan89 said:

No dedicated servers? Not the update we need. A bunch of random shit that doesn’t even improve the game.

#NotMyUpdate

Oh stfu dude

We all knew dedicated servers WERE NOT part of this update. We also all know that you're just another troll around here. Just gtfo.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Aksana said:

FINALLY they refer to him by name! now make him playable!

Playable? He dies in the cut scene. You have a brain. Use it. 

11 hours ago, Kannon Blasphemy said:

He fought Satan for that weapon. Would you let other people use it if you beat a supernatural being for it? I sure as hell wouldn't.

but those "other people" are just variants of himself!  :P

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

Oh stfu dude

We all knew dedicated servers WERE NOT part of this update. We also all know that you're just another troll around here. Just gtfo.

No I will not make out with you! I’m here to talk about Jason everybody, not to make out with you. Get on with the update. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, patsfan89 said:

Don’t talk to me. Loser.

Realized how stupid your comment was?

Edit: I guess so...

5 minutes ago, patsfan89 said:

No I will not make out with you! I’m here to talk about Jason everybody, not to make out with you. Get on with the update. 

Are you bipolar or something?

Edited by Truth

2 minutes ago, patsfan89 said:

Playable? He dies in the cut scene. You have a brain. Use it. 

Takes me getting hacked 5 times to die in the game. I've never counted the axe swings of opening scene, but there is a chance Rob has a health spray and could be good to go.. ?

• Haha 1

So loud thunder woke me up early today and now I'm just up with nothing to do with no desire to go back to bed. So I'm just here hitting "Check for Update" on the F13 app repeatedly. ?

What time are we guessin' for the east coast? 11am EST? Noon? 3pm? HOW WILL I MAKE IT THAT LONG??

1 minute ago, hu_soldier13 said:

Sir I live close to Boston (albeit not from here)...please don't classify him with us...we don't claim him.

lol, Buffalo guy here. We loathe anything Boston related. Sorry.. ?

1 minute ago, thrawn3054 said:

@Ghostboy20 Where's those genius guys when you need them?

Off building stuff and doing cool science shit 

giphy.gif

I'm stoked that they are finally going to do something to help the douchers that leave prematurely but I'm wondering if connection time outs and game crashes count against you? I would hope/think that you only get these "shit points" when you physically hit the quit button. But then again, what's stopping someone from just killing their internet temporarily? I dunno, it all sounds good and I'm glad for any update really.  

I've cleaned this thread up. This is a PATCH NOTES thread, so let's keep it on topic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ecto412 said:

I'm stoked that they are finally going to do something to help the douchers that leave prematurely but I'm wondering if connection time outs and game crashes count against you? I would hope/think that you only get these "shit points" when you physically hit the quit button. But then again, what's stopping someone from just killing their internet temporarily? I dunno, it all sounds good and I'm glad for any update really.  

This really won't stop these people, it will slow them down a bit but they'll be back

Sorry @Kodiak, I shouldn't feed the trolls...

To be fair though, I didn't realize I was feeding him until it was too late...

2 minutes ago, Ecto412 said:

I would hope/think that you only get these "shit points" when you physically hit the quit button.

I'm pretty sure they said they could tell the difference, but I'm too lazy to find the quote right now.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

This is a completely idiotic statement.  Jason can't be at all objectives at once, so he can't defend all objectives at once.    Meaning if even the 2 door gets away it could have 2 people.       

And yes.. congrats on finally fixing the door exploit.  That was clearly being abused by players like you. 

All I see from you is excuses lmao “boo whoooo Jason can’t be ar two places at once...come up with a strategy kid and you wont have to be so salty .

you better pray that they gave him invisibility frames after the door break in rage mode or it’s game but over . This Jason update  just means I get to save my bats for when it really counts and y’all are going to be mad that you have to combat swing doors when you have rage .???

I don't understand....If someone hates this game so much, why waste your time posting on it's forum? 

I love this game. I'm extremely excited for the update...Keep up the great work!

1 minute ago, TiffanyCakes said:

All I see from you is excuses lmao “boo whoooo Jason can’t be ar two places at once...come up with a strategy kid and you wont have to be so salty .

you better pray that they gave him invisibility frames after the door break in rage mode or it’s game but over . This Jason update  just means I get to save my bats for when it really counts and y’all are going to be mad that you have to combat swing doors when you have rage .???

Ya.. i have no clue wtf you're yappin about.

Jason not being able to be everywhere at once is the whole point on being able to escape.  Some die while others escape.

...Stop crying about game devs fixing an obvious exploit.  You already knew this was getting fixed.  

3 minutes ago, TheRealSamSinn said:

I don't understand....If someone hates this game so much, why waste your time posting on it's forum? 

I love this game. I'm extremely excited for the update...Keep up the great work!

Yeah man! Some People are just a bit stupid.

Aaaand welcome to the Forum! Don´t Forget to introduce yourself! http://forum.f13game.com/forum/5-introduce-yourself/

We are happy to have you here!.....Atleast most of us.

@TiffanyCakes You should maybe learn the difference of invisibility and invincibility. Just saying.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheRealSamSinn said:

Mostly trolls... A lot of it is just shit posting to get a rise out of forum members. I'd guess that a very small percent of these are legitimate complaints.

• Like 1