3 minutes ago, bran said:

speed hack? that's called good perks mate

They are referring to the speed exploit that some counselor players use to move at light speed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gyaaft said:

I must say that we're a little light on impactful multiplayer bug fixes for 3 months worth of work.

Keep in mind that most of the update was the engine itself.

It's worrying that there's nothing about the infamous car rubber band glitch.

I seriously hope they didn't go the cheap route and just gave then invincibility as a work around.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Where does it say that????

Here:

3 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Regular doors (that do not have a barricade attached) can now be locked/unlocked from both sides

Now they can add the doors back to the basement of the blue vacation main house in the Jarvis map, as you won't be locked out.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Ils se réfèrent à l'exploit de vitesse que certains joueurs conseillers utilisent pour se déplacer à la vitesse de la lumière

Yes exactly !

I'm sorry, i'm french, and i speek a little english.

4 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

It's worrying that there's nothing about the infamous car rubber band glitch.

I seriously hope they didn't go the cheap route and just gave then invincibility as a work around.

Wes stated that that is an issue that will be fixed when dedicated servers are in place. It is an issue tied to the current host connection system

Stupid question, and apologies for asking something that might have already been answered.

I didn’t see anything noted about dedicated servers that had been discussed previously. Are they up and ready?

1 minute ago, Drugofchoice said:

I didn’t see anything noted about dedicated servers that had been discussed previously. Are they up and ready?

This update was needed in order to continue working on the dedicated servers. We won't be getting them for a while, but this was the first step towards it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, InsaneE said:

Was wondering the same thing....Bummer that weapon swapping with Jason doesn't unlock till level 113...more grinding awayyyyy.... was hopping to test it tomorrow but only level 54

Keep playing offline bot for this week and next week because double xp and can help u level up

2 minutes ago, Drugofchoice said:

Stupid question, and apologies for asking something that might have already been answered.

No, dedicated servers are coming in a later update.

Has there been any word on a fix for the bug where Jason can't swing/slash attack after interacting with a window until he gets hit or something again? I don't see it on the list, but I was just wondering if it might've been mentioned elsewhere. Excited for the new stuff, either way! 

• Like 1

Just now, Tailypo said:

Has there been any word on a fix for the bug where Jason can't swing/slash attack after interacting with a window until he gets hit or something again? I don't see it on the list, but I was just wondering if it might've been mentioned elsewhere. Excited for the new stuff, either way! 

I haven't seen anything about that, but hopefully it was the same issue as the grab interaction lock that was mentioned here. Time will tell.

This might be the most trivial question ever, but do we know if Roy’s default skin will be the blue or green jumpsuit?

• Haha 1

what about crystal lake exploit where Jason can't get counselors sitting on a rock?

So Jason just has to shift away from the kill? It's nice when you can chase his bitch ass down and kill him. Or is that fixed in the sweater glitch fixes? IE not being stunned by the sweater. 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Wes stated that that is an issue that will be fixed when dedicated servers are in place. It is an issue tied to the current host connection system

Interesting seeing as the problem is omnipresent on PC too.

About the patch:

Negative:

• "This allowed counselors to time their swings and safely interrupt/damage Jason during his process of breaking down the door. Because of the way that combat works, there was little counterplay to these occurrences."

Blatantly wrong. The changes make logically sense. Base the reasoning on that, not on a lie.

Infraction system is a bad idea JUST because the game doesn't have a great Report system. Trolls, Teamers and Cheaters can do whatever the fuck they want. If you try to avoid them you get punished for it. Additionally the game had dozens of game breaking bugs that led to frustrations or situations where leaving was the only option. I hope those are gone because I can't see them in the patch notes.

Positive:

Everything else  :)

• Like 5

Random question:

If I install the Part 7 kill pack DLC on my xbox one, is it still instantly removing the disc exclusive DLC and vice versa?

6 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

This might be the most trivial question ever, but do we know if Roy’s default skin will be the blue or green jumpsuit?

You mean whitch one will show up if you have random Jason selected?

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

You mean witch one will show up if you have random Jason selected?

I think he means "which one will be selected when I boot up the game after the update" lol

5 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

They stated when they announced the green coveralls that it would be the default. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

Green is the new default.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

They stated when they announced the green coveralls that it would be the default. 

Wow, nice memory (unless you just looked it up lol)

@Treymaker

On 3/8/2018 at 2:58 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

Friday the 13th: The Game will include both blue and green coverall options for Roy - green being the default, and blue being a secondary option - for everyone's favorite paramedic in the next update.

@ShiftySamurai any word on bloody skins showing up when Jason is set to random?

• Like 1

Finally, I'm so hyped for tomorrow, thank you 😀😀

3 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Green is the new default.

Car rubber band glitch? One of the more game breaking glitches present, nothing being done about that?

I don't mean to come off as ungrateful for everything we're getting tomorrow, trust me I'm thrilled but this glitch has to be fixed. 

• Thanks 1