2 minutes ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

Nobody cares that you can now unlock unbarricaded doors from the outside? This is a major improvement

Agreed with that, so many dumb people who keep locking those doors.

1 minute ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

Nobody cares that you can now unlock unbarricaded doors from the outside? This is a major improvement

100% agree!! especially on that one stilt cabin in Packanak

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, JPops said:

These are patch notes. The engine update is not a patch it's an engine upgrade therefore it does not appear in the patch notes. Thursday will deliver the new engine when the update goes live. 

Thank you. Any info on release time? An estimated timeframe? 

9 minutes ago, Lexandremon said:

i hope so, i'm so tired of stun weapons

Waiting for the **fix who prevent people to use Savini even if they didn't bought the DLC**

I hope not. Stun weapons are amazing for counselor survival. Jason can easily avoid then by blocking. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

Can we get confirmation that rubber-banding back to the car has not been fixed with this update, please?

They just gave the driver a few free frames instead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Imayslaylizdaw said:

I hope not. Stun weapons are amazing for counselor survival. Jason can easily avoid then by blocking. 

You look like someone who never play as Jason. Shame on you

2 hours ago, bran said:

100% agree!! especially on that one stilt cabin in Packanak

i think that cabin have barricades, am i wrong?

The fix is only for doors without barricades.

• Haha 1

Just now, Lexandremon said:

i think that cabin have barricades, am i wrong?

yeah the with the 2 windows on it does have a barricade but the other one doesn't!

Hello everyone!
I have a couple of questions:
1-Will there be pay DLС on May 24 (Pajamas and Jason4Kills) ?
2-Will be PC version of the game paid DLC - costumes for Jason and Counselors (disk version of the game)?

Just now, AmoralCandy said:

Hello everyone!
I have a couple of questions:
1-Will there be pay DLС on May 24 (Pajamas and Jason4Kills) ?
2-Will the PC version of the game - DLC costumes for Jason and Counselors (disk version of the game)?

Pajamas where just a leak, they arn't confirmed.. as for the DLC clothing you can buy it from the Steam Store/XB Store/PSN Store

Hey guys. Just wanna say I’ve been playing since day 1 and love this game. I dont know if anyone else is having this issue but it has to do with the infraction system/salt mines or the penalty for quitting while host or as jason or as a councillor or while being killed etc. Im on xbox. But when im hosting in quick search or private match ( i always try to host because i will never quit a game for any reason until were back to the lobby). But when im hosting, my game will crash to the dashboard when i get picked as jason for the second time EVERY SINGLE TIME i get picked as jason more than once. Like as soon as I see my jason is selected at the load screen where he kills the guy in the black shirt. As soon as the match starts I crash to dashboard. And I always get ppl messaging me saying I’m a quitter when it’s the game. I also randomly crash to dashboard when playing as a councilor when im hosting. Sometimes completely random but mostly when turning on a radio, opening a door or drawer or when driving the car. And its been like this for months and months. Just so u can get an idea if how often this happens I’ll say that I am max level and have been forever and im still not even close to half way for the achievement of playing 500 matches as jason. I think I have like 200 matches. Sorry for the long paragraph but what I’m getting at is will these issues be fixed? And if not then how are you able to tell if I crash to dashboard or if I quit (which I will never, ever do). I don’t want to have penalties for my game crashing and be put in crappy lobbies. 

Thanks

Still haven’t fixed the packanack glitch I reported several times over last six months.  If a counselor crouches and puts there nose in the corner of the chimney outside then the entire cabin will glow red on Jason’s sense ability making him think someone is inside , I always check the chimney first before going in but still it probably needs fixed so those poor new players don’t waste time tearing the cabin up from top to bottom lol.

8 minutes ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

Where does it say that????

And for cheaters?
Have you planned something?
I'm tired of speedhack, glitch and more .... 😔

I do not play Jason anymore because of that....😰

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bran said:

Pajamas where just a leak, they arn't confirmed.. as for the DLC clothing you can buy it from the Steam Store/XB Store/PSN Store

PC (Steam version) does not release on disk...
On the discs were exclusive items...

Wow...am I the only one who noticed that the frying pan now has the same stun chance as a bat? Finally the frying pan isn’t a USELESS weapon. The did nerf the wremch durability, which is fine...I’m gonna be rocking the frying pan now. 

• Like 1

Great update!

Question: Do the AI counselors' Perks match the Perks WE have pre-set for them or do they have their own AI predetermined Perks?

Will the infraction system be able to differentiate between people leaving willingly and getting dropped/kicked?

2 hours ago, AstroBuzz said:

Great update!

Question: Do the AI counselors' Perks match the Perks WE have pre-set for them or do they have their own AI predetermined Perks?

no

2 hours ago, JasonPro said:

Will the infraction system be able to differentiate between people leaving willingly and getting dropped/kicked?

you will get SLIGHT infraction from being timed out but nothing major

2 hours ago, Floridant said:

And for cheaters?
Have you planned something?
I'm tired of speedhack, glitch and more .... 😔

I do not play Jason anymore because of that....😰

speed hack? that's called good perks mate

49 minutes ago, MrCatFun21 said:

Any achievement for single player challeges or weapon switch?

Was wondering the same thing....Bummer that weapon swapping with Jason doesn't unlock till level 113...more grinding awayyyyy.... was hopping to test it tomorrow but only level 54

13 minutes ago, Lexandremon said:

You look like someone who never play as Jason. Shame on you

I'm someone who's been in tournaments with amazing Jasons. Their block is crazy good and is what gets them the win. It always make me laugh when people whine about stun, when Jason has an ability that negates any form of stun from a melee weapon 90% of the time. 

17 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

They just gave the driver a few free frames instead.

Is that a valid fix? A few free frames is nothing. If the game runs at 60 frames per second, and it takes 3 seconds to rubber-band back to the car, you'd need 180 frames to protect the player. I'll reserve my judgement until I see this masterpiece in action.

I must say that we're a little light on impactful multiplayer bug fixes for 3 months worth of work. It looks like people will still be walking in the sky and Jason will still be getting interaction locked. That's unfortunate.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Wow...am I the only one who noticed that the frying pan now has the same stun chance as a bat?

Where did you get that from? All this says is the "pips" were modified... Doesn't say how...

2 minutes ago, InsaneE said:

Was wondering the same thing....Bummer that weapon swapping with Jason doesn't unlock till level 113...more grinding awayyyyy.... was hopping to test it tomorrow but only level 54

He already stated earlier in the forum that there are no new achievements.