On 5/23/2018 at 11:45 PM, Ambiguously gay batman said:

In dealing with the salt mines, what if the game or someone's pc crashes? As that can not be avoidable. Just curious how that works. 

The devs said you won’t earn salt from a random disconnect 

Okay, I think I like the match making point system, however I have a couple of questions and maybe some concerns depending on the answers. 

1. I notice that you receive infraction points for leaving a game while the host, how does this work? Do I receive infraction points while still in the lobby? Do I accumulate infraction points for leaving even if there is no one in the lobby? What if there is only a few people in the lobby? What if I’ve been the host for several games and I want to leave, do I receive infraction points for leaving in between rounds? I can understand for receiving infraction points for leaving in a match, but I don’t think it’s just to penalize someone for leaving in between rounds. Can someone clarify?

37 minutes ago, Don Schiffgens said:

Okay, I think I like the match making point system, however I have a couple of questions and maybe some concerns depending on the answers. 

1. I notice that you receive infraction points for leaving a game while the host, how does this work? Do I receive infraction points while still in the lobby? Do I accumulate infraction points for leaving even if there is no one in the lobby? What if there is only a few people in the lobby? What if I’ve been the host for several games and I want to leave, do I receive infraction points for leaving in between rounds? I can understand for receiving infraction points for leaving in a match, but I don’t think it’s just to penalize someone for leaving in between rounds. Can someone clarify?

as host you get "salt" points for leaving mid-match. you will not get points if you leave while in lobby waiting for match to start

Thank you for your response. I was a little confused, because it had already been stated that you’ll receive infraction points for leaving mid-game while either counselor or Jason and since you’ve got be one or the other, it didn’t make much sense to me for them to mention that the host would receive them as well.  Unless there’s additional infraction points applied to the host while Jason or the counselor when they leave during the game. I guess my question is - As the host when you leave mid-game, do you receive infraction points for being the host plus infraction points for being either Jason or a counselor? Is it kind of like a double whammy? Of course, I never quit during a game unless I absolutely have to for some reason, however I would like clarification. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Don Schiffgens said:

Thank you for your response. I was a little confused, because it had already been stated that you’ll receive infraction points for leaving mid-game while either counselor or Jason and since you’ve got be one or the other, it didn’t make much sense to me for them to mention that the host would receive them as well.  Unless there’s additional infraction points applied to the host while Jason or the counselor when they leave during the game. I guess my question is - As the host when you leave mid-game, do you receive infraction points for being the host plus infraction points for being either Jason or a counselor? Is it kind of like a double whammy? Of course, I never quit during a game unless I absolutely have to for some reason, however I would like clarification. Thank you. 

from what i understand you get infraction points as a counselor if you leave before you're dead(once your in full spectating mode you can leave,as long as your not the host),if you leave during match as jason or as the host. wouldnt think you would get double the points just cause you're the host? @ShiftySamurai as host do you get double salt for leaving??