Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, GHR1227 said:

Bug in the 4th single player challenge. 

No handle to start the wood chipper when Kenny comes down stairs for his beer.

AJ calling "Kenny" over and over but Kenny is just stuck with beer upturned at his mouth drinking.

AJ comes around back of the house and runs right into me stalking Kenny kinda randomly failing no detection.

Come on! This is a game breaking bug!

I've had the same problem. Also in the same challenge, a couple of times I've walked into the 'main' room and right into Kenny and AJ both, but with him still telling her he's going downstairs. In the same challenge yet again, I've had the game glitch in a way that Kenny NEVER goes downstairs at all.

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Gun/Ill said we'd be getting challenges for Jason AND counselors?

Edited by HaHaTrumpWon

16 hours ago, GHR1227 said:

No handle to start the wood chipper when Kenny comes down stairs for his beer. 

I'm guessing you mean the prompt to press "a" or whatever it is, right? It seems that after using the harpoon you can no longer start the wood chipper. Same goes with the prompt for the harpoon after killing Kenny with the wood chipper. I think it also bugs it after killing Shelly.

I basically had to do each kill in a separate run of the challenge to unlock them all. Hopefully this helps you get it done.

16 hours ago, GHR1227 said:

AJ comes around back of the house and runs right into me stalking Kenny kinda randomly failing no detection.

There's a stalk spot near the wood chipper, try using that (if you weren't).

For the last run, I killed Kenny first, then AJ. Tiffany will stay on the dock the whole time, so you don't have to worry about her. And Shelly is slow as fuck walking to the barn, so you have plenty of time to go get him. You won't be able to do the harpoon kill, but since you already did that part of the challenge you don't have to bother with it again. Just punch her head off lol

AJ really makes it difficult though... I swear she can see through walls and shit...

@HaHaTrumpWon this might help you too if you haven't already beaten it completely.

And I don't recall them saying anything about counselor challenges.

5 hours ago, Truth said:

I'm guessing you mean the prompt to press "a" or whatever it is, right? It seems that after using the harpoon you can no longer start the wood chipper. Same goes with the prompt for the harpoon after killing Kenny with the wood chipper. I think it also bugs it after killing Shelly.

I basically had to do each kill in a separate run of the challenge to unlock them all. Hopefully this helps you get it done.

There's a stalk spot near the wood chipper, try using that (if you weren't).

For the last run, I killed Kenny first, then AJ. Tiffany will stay on the dock the whole time, so you don't have to worry about her. And Shelly is slow as fuck walking to the barn, so you have plenty of time to go get him. You won't be able to do the harpoon kill, but since you already did that part of the challenge you don't have to bother with it again. Just punch her head off lol

AJ really makes it difficult though... I swear she can see through walls and shit...

@HaHaTrumpWon this might help you too if you haven't already beaten it completely.

And I don't recall them saying anything about counselor challenges.

FIRST: *to the forum moderators* How do I fix the reverse colored quote box in this forum?  It's annoying AF to not be able to read the quoted text!  *see screen shot*

Yes, I mean the prompt E in my case to start the chipper.  Thing is on one occasion I started the chipper Kenny came out then I missed him by going the long

way around the rock and he went back inside.  Then the E was not present a second time.  That whole thing is bugged.

I was using the stalk point near the window watching Kenny when AJ ran into me.  I did not know there is one closer to the chipper.

And I think she *can* see through walls but so can Kenny.

I killed Tif and Shelly outside with their respective cinematic kills then went to the side door.   I was against the wall between the corner and the door with none of my body showing. As Kenny was coming downstairs he screams as if he saw me and I failed the no detection challenge.  I already reported this as a bug.

Sometimes Tiffany doesn't stay on the dock.  I have seen her wander off the dock all the way back to the house then back to the dock again. 

*another bug?* Or just random wandering idk.  

I had a bug killing Tiffany without using the harpoon too.  I had to slash at her 4x (Pt3 Jason) to get it to hit her.    It was as if she was not there and she did not even react.  

It would not let me grab her and pull her into the water at all.    I had to be about 1 foot behind her to get it to even grab her.

The new game engine has introduced some real nasty bugs it seems.  Hopefully they will release a hot patch soon.

screenshot.jpg

Hopefully next update or the one after we could have some dlc for the new counselors yeah?  😇

1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Info on some fixes 

Looks like your post needs a patch too. 😉

• Haha 3

Single Player Challenge 4 is seriously BUGGED for the hidden wood chipper part.

I cannot get Kenny to lure out and when I did I used stalk to go behind him all the way to the chipper.

No option to perform the kill.  I grabbed him before he turns around.  No option to kill him and he breaks

my grip screams and escapes.

On another try:

I'm standing outside waiting for Kenny in the stalk point under the window.

I hear AJ and Kenny's dialog about getting beer(s).  He comes downstairs and starts drinking his beer in the kitchen.

I turned on the chipper (left Shelly and Tif alone), but this time he doesn't get lured out.  I go back to the stalk point under

the window and from nowhere AJ comes around the corner where the door is and screams. 

BUT the door was not open so it means she came all the way around the outside from the front.  Randomly walked right into

me while in locked on the stalk point. They *need* to issue a patch.  This is game breaking BS.

This is probably the oddest AbomiJason I have seen. It was Part 2 with a retro skin melted onto it.

AbomiJason.jpg

17 hours ago, Muchacho said:

AbomiJason.jpg

just imagine him bustin thru the door and everyone looks at him weird and he just goes "its called fashion brenda, look it up"

19 hours ago, GHR1227 said:

Single Player Challenge 4 is seriously BUGGED for the hidden wood chipper part.

for me it sometimes glitches on the harpoon too. i just dont get a kill prompt at all no matter what i do. even after the cutscene where he scares her (which sometimes doesnt even happen no matter how long i wait shelly just seems to get stuck somewhere) the killprompt is nowhere to be seen.

2 hours ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

just imagine him bustin thru the door and everyone looks at him weird and he just goes "its called fashion brenda, look it up"

for me it sometimes glitches on the harpoon too. i just dont get a kill prompt at all no matter what i do. even after the cutscene where he scares her (which sometimes doesnt even happen no matter how long i wait shelly just seems to get stuck somewhere) the killprompt is nowhere to be seen.

After many tries I finally got the chipper kill.  Now I need a tier 3 Jason for the 3 skulls. 

I utterly hate multiplayer so I guess I'll be stuck at level 24 forever. :(

2 hours ago, GHR1227 said:

After many tries I finally got the chipper kill.  Now I need a tier 3 Jason for the 3 skulls. 

I utterly hate multiplayer so I guess I'll be stuck at level 24 forever. :(

I thought Part 3 Jason was the default?

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I thought Part 3 Jason was the default?

You're right. Pt3 Jason is default it's Pt4 Jason who is locked but I misread the condition.  I thought it says Pt4 Jason.

So I can do it after all.  I'm frustrated with the 8th challenge.  Deborah keeps disappearing and time runs out.   *more bugs*

I went to 5 different cabins and the archery range and she was nowhere to be found.  Ran out of time 2x in a row looking for her.

I killed everyone else and failed the no detection, but Deborah just was still  nowhere. 

Sense cannot even locate her and there was not ping circle anywhere either.  But it didn't say no survivors had failed so where the %%%# is she???

Just now, GHR1227 said:

You're right. Pt3 Jason is default it's Pt4 Jason who is locked but I misread the condition.  I thought it says Pt4 Jason.

So I can do it after all.  I'm frustrated with the 8th challenge.  Deborah keeps disappearing and time runs out.   *more bugs*

I went to 5 different cabins and the archery range and she was nowhere to be found.  Ran out of time 2x in a row looking for her.

I killed everyone else and failed the no detection, but Deborah just was still  nowhere. 

Sense cannot even locate her and there was not ping circle anywhere either.  But it didn't say no survivors had failed so where the %%%# is she???

She's in the cabin to the right of Chad and AJ.

On 6/4/2018 at 2:45 AM, TiffanyxAJ said:

She's in the cabin to the right of Chad and AJ.

I know where she is *supposed* to go but she was not there or sense would have lit her.  I looked everywhere. 

As soon as I killed Chad, AJ , Bugz, etc, Deborah is gone like poof just missing.

Another game breaking bug!  I redid challenge 4 to get the Pt3 Jason 3 skulls part.

I killed everyone but AJ.  She goes out the front door onto the porch.  I do a shift grab and have her long enough to

go to the kill point on the brick wall.  I get the icon for a environment kill.  It would have smashed her on the wall I think.

I press E it blinks the screen and then the icon stays on the screen but the E goes away and she breaks my grip and runs.

COME THE #$%# ON!    I am so sick of having my grip broken when the environment kill icons malfunction!

My screen turns to a weird perspective, often in front of the counselors face. 

Unable to use items or do any actions.

Entering the boat icon doesn’t appear. 

Weird interactions with grabbing Jason’s and counselors hitting him. 

12 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

My screen turns to a weird perspective, often in front of the counselors face. 

Any chance you know what you did to cause that? I had it happen a few times but forgot to record it. I think it was going through a window, but I'm not sure.

46 minutes ago, Truth said:

Any chance you know what you did to cause that? I had it happen a few times but forgot to record it. I think it was going through a window, but I'm not sure.

No idea, I was running from Jason, I was unable to use items too. I did run through a window before hand. 

Posted (edited)

Anyone else have the bug where one of the bots sees a dead body through a wall in SP challenges or offline SP mode?

Buggzy's corpse keeps getting discovered which makes me fail the no detection. 

I tried to kill him 'normally' so I could move his corpse which gets locked to one spot with the cinematic kill. 

I kicked him to the corner by the doorway of the first room after gouging his eyes out and hid there too.

It's the spot where the bots don't see you as they come through the door normally.

Kenny comes in the front door and screams as if he saw the corpse and I failed not being detected.  I just reported this as a bug. 

There was literally nothing for Kenny to see unless he was seeing the body through the otherwise solid wall.

I think they have a lot of collision model problems.  I have seen my ax or whatever weapon show through walls and grabbing bots near a wall

and they pass through into it like a ghost.  If you kill near a window they will go through the wall and you bring them back inside.

*So how many game breaking bugs can YOU spot in this patch? * Now it's an interaction bug.  I killed everyone on SP challenge 7.

I had only Vanessa.  I was not worried about the cinematic since I only had about 45 sec.  I shifted and missed the damn grab

but I got a second chance.  With 10 sec to go I grabbed her again.  I put her near the window and the interaction icon to toss her

showed.  I press E and to my utter frustration the screen blinked and it did not perform the kill.  I mashed the key and it just blinked

the damn screen until the timer hit 0 and I lost.

When are they going to issue a hot fix?  It's kinda overdue!

On 6/4/2018 at 6:15 PM, Truth said:

I think this happened to me when I was under water doing the Tiffany kill on SP challenge 6 (the one with Chad scoping Tif from the shore).

It was like I was looking at a brown and black blob for a few moments then it cleared.  I thought it was just the way it looked underwater

in the game was all.

Edited by GHR1227
*So how many game breaking bugs can YOU spot in this patch?*

Hi @ShiftySamurai, do you know when the salt points start to be delivered? From when we leave lobbys or from when the match actually start? Thanks for your answer

When did you guys get the rights to Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Masacre? I like it!

Leatherface.jpg

• Haha 2

I selected retro part 3 with the battle axe. I got retro spear Jason and despite carrying a battle axe was still able to perform spear weapon kills.

wtf kill.jpg

• Like 1

Leatherface Jason.  AbomiJason.  Rainbow colored blood.  This is embarrassing.😔

On 5/21/2018 at 11:51 PM, pucho said:

i just played right now and two times i was jason and guess what?:tiffbutt:the fucking host leave , and i can't even  get angry or anything or  gun media will kick me out from t forum one  more time for a month

On 5/24/2018 at 2:18 AM, steven_kale99 said:

Man I cannot wait for the update! I do hope they tweaked things a bit so it's not so dark with the new engine, though. I realize they want more suspense,  but i'd like to actually see what' going on. 

i love the new update but it has so many glitches!