1 hour ago, zmccain said:

Was playing a match against PT. 9 Jason.  When the match was over Savini Jason walked back to the cabin.?

I have different story. Yesterday jason part 8 grabs me and come in into kill animation. Suddently, Savini appears at the kill animation and killed me.

5 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@ShiftySamurai

Xbox One - digital version - freezing, black screen bug, crashing to home screen.

Switch to the YouTube app while Friday The 13th is running in the background.

Switch back to the game and the screen goes all black.

No audio or picture. Only a black frozen screen.

Requires a restart to fix.

When you restart the game it will crash again.

Restart it one more time bypass the A button crash at the main menu on Xbox One.

It's not worth my time playing anymore with how much it crashes, freezes and goes to a black screen.

Please fix the main menu crashing after pressing A.

Add in a skip option for cutscenes.

We are aware of a crash to dash occurring on Xbox One. Could you let me know which version of the console this is occurring on for you?

9 hours ago, TheRaven said:

Found this new bug on the Jarvis map Xbox One. Very distracting 

Thank you for reporting this. That seems to be a new one for my list. 

5 hours ago, zmccain said:

Was playing a match against PT. 9 Jason.  When the match was over Savini Jason walked back to the cabin.?

I had that happen with part 2.

@ShiftySamurai. Don´t worry , this is not a mindless rant.

Hey , man , I may Sound like every other asshole and you maybe don´t care what I say but I just want so say some Things. I know that , you guys are currently working to fix the Problems that came with the update. But you have to know , that there are cheaters/hackers on PC , which is problematic. It seems like it isn´t hard to do Things you shouldn´t do , and a lot of Players can´t Play it anymore , because of These dumbasses who cheat. I want to get the game on the PC and there are a lot of Players who want to get it too or to Play it again but won´t because they know or get afraid of These hackers and cheaters. Then there are the ones (which there are many of) who wait for a sale to also Switch the platform but many of them don´t know of These hackers and cheaters , who may get turned off or become another hater. There are many People , who don´t appreciate , what you guys did and don´t trust you. But there are some out there that know , you guys can do it and trust in you. It is awful , that These awesome Things got leaked because you guys couldn´t sadly hide it properly. If dedicated Servers are out , next to no Bugs are in this Game and everything works properly and when These cheaters and hackers are gone , this game will get extremly popular again and not only on console. If you guys can´t get some Things not to work , you can even ask here on the Forum and you will get help. Remember , asking for help will get you further and doesn´t have actually negatives , only that some Haters will say , that you´re pathetic and can´t handle your Things on your own (who are just stupid then). Many of us love this game and don´t want it to suffer and also don´t want it to suffer from a low playerbase at one platform , which currently has the most advanced state. It is sad being restricted to 2 platforms right now. We know you can do it!

Oh , mighty Samurai , forgive me wasting your time and spare me!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

We are aware of a crash to dash occurring on Xbox One. Could you let me know which version of the console this is occurring on for you?

Xbox One S 1TB console.

Digital download of Friday The 13th.

Installed on the interal hard drive.

Play using 4K UHD mode. 4K hdmi cable.

Finished the SP challenges last night.

All emotes unlocked.

Temporary way to get around the problem is to let it crash 1 time.

Then restart the game again to press A and get to the main menu.

It will continute to work correctly if I don't exit the game or switch apps.

7 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

It will continute to work correctly if I don't exit the game or switch apps.

It's always done that though. If I would switch to netflix for a while and come back to F13, it would consistently crash after 2 or 3 matches. After I noticed that, I started completely exiting F13 every time. Now It's fairly rare that I crash.

• Thanks 1

Please fix the level 113 weapon swap.  I've been playing since launch last year, I'm level 50, there's no reason to grind from 50-100+ for cosmetic changes that should be in game anyway.  At the very least you could have made level 65, 75, 85, 95, etc each unlock weapon swapping for a specific Jason.  Give me a reason to keep me going up the mountain instead of creating an insurmountable summit!

I already posted this in the bug report thread for this patch, and I'm sure it's been mentioned, but multiple people on Steam are using a simple hack into the game data files to play as Uber Jason and Savini Jason, both of which are pretty discouraging to see to non-cheating players. Simply fixing the backdoor they're using won't be enough in my opinion, this is a situation where the players need to have their unearned Jasons taken away. At the very least all these Savini Jasons should be removed!

18 hours ago, zmccain said:

I don't understand why they just don't hire some Japanese guy from From Software or Capcom to fix this shit.  It's insane that in this day and age an update actually causes more problems than it fixes.

Not making excuses for the problems this game has been having since launch or the new ones introduced in this update, but Capcom and From Software have much larger teams and budgets working on their titles than this game does. One guy with experience isn't what's making those titles run smoothly, it's large efficient teams.

And man, From Software is not who I would want working on a title that's primarily online interactions. Lag Souls was a nightmare.

Hello, i am so angry i threw my controller aross the room. I'm decently skilled player at the game. However im sick and tired on these BUGS. I'm furrious at you Gun Media, everytime I die because of a bug for example: 

- Certain buttons glitching out like the a button and not working at all. ITS BEEN THERE SINCE LAUNCH! It still hasn't been fixed.                 - Getting out of vericles when Jason is near me. I run away after getting out with a safe amount of time and distance only to be teleported back to the vericle for Jason to get a free kill. This one has been a bug before this patch, but has got even worse since this patch.

- Having to activate first aid spray three times before they actually heal me.

31 minutes ago, SmoothCriminal said:

Hello, i am so angry i threw my controller aross the room. I'm decently skilled player at the game. However im sick and tired on these BUGS. I'm furrious at you Gun Media, everytime I die because of a bug for example: 

- Certain button glitching out like the a button and not working at. ITS BEEN THERE SINCE LAUNCH! It still hasn't been fixed.                 - Getting out of vericles when Jason is near me. I run away after getting out with a safe amount of time and distance only to be teleported back to the vericle for Jason to get a free kill. This one has been a bug before this patch, but has got even worse since this patch.

I'm going to tell you why you're still having 'since-launch' problems: the Devs don't give a fuck. They don't care that the game has more bugs than a Compton trailer park, they don't care if you only get to finish 2 out of every 10 matches because the server croaks or the host leaves, and they certainly don't care utterly fucking broken the game is. I said this same thing in the 10/25 Patch Notes thread and got a lot of "Just be patient, they'll get it fixed!" answers but no... they didn't get it fixed, and they're not going to.

But they sure do like adding stupid shit that nobody asked for. Who gives a fuck about new emotes? Why did we need a brand new counselor? Why not instead focus efforts on fixing the many MANY problems in the game itself instead of actually creating MORE problems (Jason's grab ring a bell?).

50 minutes ago, SmoothCriminal said:

Brand new and insufferable

Jason's tickets doesn't seems working. I'm in the lobby 4 matches and waiting my turn to be jason. New player gets in. Boom he's jason. 

On 5/29/2018 at 8:46 PM, Lurdiak said:

I already posted this in the bug report thread for this patch, and I'm sure it's been mentioned, but multiple people on Steam are using a simple hack into the game data files to play as Uber Jason and Savini Jason, both of which are pretty discouraging to see to non-cheating players. Simply fixing the backdoor they're using won't be enough in my opinion, this is a situation where the players need to have their unearned Jasons taken away. At the very least all these Savini Jasons should be removed!

Not making excuses for the problems this game has been having since launch or the new ones introduced in this update, but Capcom and From Software have much larger teams and budgets working on their titles than this game does. One guy with experience isn't what's making those titles run smoothly, it's large efficient teams.

And man, From Software is not who I would want working on a title that's primarily online interactions. Lag Souls was a nightmare.

You are correct but having worked with small teams before I can say one competent person can make a huge difference.  After this latest update I'm convinced that the team at Illfonic is incompetent.  If they just had one guy with experience it could possibly make a difference.  It wouldn't fix everything but the team would have chance to at least learn something.

This has been mentioned before by others but last night I experienced the bug that doesn't allow you to pick up items after they've been dropped.  In this case it was the gas can.  

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but it's like an even worse version of rubber banding without the actual rubber banding part. Basically someone else was driving the 2 seater and I was in the passenger seat, she crashes into a fence trying to avoid Jason and we get out. I run to the main lodge ( on Higgins Haven ) and the 2 minutes run out and I live. Except I got a "YOU DIED" screen, I was the only one who "died", and it said I was skewered. I never teleported back to the car or anything. Didn't get xp for surviving either. Very unfair.

I am done with this game until all bugs/issues are fixed.

1. Jason ticketing system selection is not working correctly. You can be in lobby 4-5 matches and new person comes in and their Jason even if you are set to be Jason.

2. My selected counselor is not used in public game - switches to another random counselor that I did not have selected. This is a must fix and stupid bug.

3. Fix people being able to use Uber Jason hack and Savini when they did not purchase him. Also anyone using either illegally should be instant ban, no exceptions.

4. Rubberbanding effect when getting out of car. You should be able to get out of car when Jason stops it and be able to run away, but it is still teleporting you back to the car.

5. Jason stupid new grab move - this move makes it really difficult to catch counselors and is buggy as fuck.

6. Fix server issues - allow players to select server with the best ping and within their own country to allow better game play is a must.

7. Fix picking up objects such as gas or weapons - sometimes they are dropped and you can't pick them back up.

8. Fix counselor emotes sometimes when you select them they don't save.

9. Perks should be able to purchase instead of being rolled - i.e. Legendary Perk - cost you min of 50,000 or 75,000 CP points to roll one, but you definitely get one. I spent over 120,000 CP points and only got 2 Legendary perks which were crap.

10. Jason selection of weapons doesn't save sometimes and uses default weapon instead. 

11. If you nerfed the baseball bat stun percentage, this shouldn't have occurred, the bat should stun Jason with Epic or Legendary perk. I was told today that you nerfed the baseball bat stun percentage to a lower amount not sure if that is true.

12. Health Spray should spray faster, you should be able to heal yourself if Jason is more than 10 feet to 15 feet away without being able to grab you. Spray takes too long to work and doesn't always heal when used.

Recommendations:

1. Host should be able to turn off rain in public match.

2. Map vote should be used instead of host being able to select map.

3. Instead of going back to Lobby, game should go back into the second menu and pick up more players if needed and go right back into another game with a map vote. Too much time is wasted going back to main lobby to get more players.

4. Increase level from 150 to 250 to entice players to gain higher levels give them more Jason skins/counselor clothes or better chances to get better counselor perks once at those higher levels.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This update is riddled with bugs. Tiffany Cox won't save the emotes I select, character selection is now broken and you now have to use three or more sprays just to heal yourself. Oh and I'm also crashing on offline mode on the map Pinehurst. 

Wow, I'm glad I'm not having many of the same issues as others! 

I played all weekend (Saturday over 4 hours straight) and had very little bugs outside of the "X" button sometimes not working (ongoing problem), Jason while in a kill animation able to stop a car, and Counselors living even after executing them.  No issues with grab, TBH to me it seemed greatly improved.  No issues with being selected as Jason and I have mine set to Jason (being realistic here as I don't expect to be Jason every 3rd round).  No rubberband issues. 

-Kind of bummed about the high level cap for weapon swapping.  I've been playing since day 1 and I just hit 49 or 50.  I don't think I'll ever hit that 113 needed.  Just don't have the time or energy with other MP games, life, etc.

-I'd love to see the room able to vote on the map or just have it set to random permanently.  I was in a room where the host only played Packanack Small (very annoying.)  I didn't want to leave the room because connection was great and fear of having to wait around for another.

Please guys fix the interaction bug as fast as you can, I can't always play and die because I can't pick up stuff it's frustrating

To those attempting to defend Gun/Ill, let me bring your attention to a post that was written back in August of 2017 (about 9 months ago) appropriately titled, "So has Gun/Illfonic run out of excuses yet?"

https://amp.reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/6wpn87/so_has_gunillfonic_officially_run_out_of_excuses/

Getting Deja Vu yet? The same problems that the game had way back then are not only still here, they're WORSE. 

EDIT: Anyone else run into issues when re-trying Challenges? I had an issue last night with the game getting to the LOADING screen and freezing, but with the game still going. You hear the opening intro, and Pamelas opening "blah blah kill mother blah", but the screen is stuck on LOADING...

On 5/29/2018 at 10:14 AM, ShiftySamurai said:

Thank you for reporting this. That seems to be a new one for my list. 

Crash occurring in PC too

Having an bug with morph in steam version in all single player challenges and all Jasons.

I can enter the map but clicking the map does nothing at all.  All I can do is press 1 again to leave.

Since I am watching someone on YouTube using a console version and his morph works OK I will take it is either

disabled on PC version or a bug.  I have already reported it, but I would like to know if anyone else has this problem?

Bug 2

Challenge 4 I killed Shelly and Tiffany with the respective cinematic kills- they are worth price of admission.

Tiffany gets stuck on the bush on the beginning of the dock 1/3 of the time and goes into "blink" mode as she tries to escape stuck in place.

If you don't realize she got stuck and get too close when she does you get spotted.

Bug 3

I move up to the side door and hear Kenny and AJ. I put myself against the wall where I was not

going to be seen by Kenny coming downstairs but for some reason I WAS seen by him through the solid wall.

This must be a terrain bug.   I had nothing showing at the windows and the two bodies were in the barn and on the dock.

There was nothing for Kenny to "see".  

Bug 4

I killed Kenny and grabbed AJ by the window tried to do the throw through window kill and it glitched

her to the other side of the window and she jumped back through the glass where I grabbed her again.

I have had this happen every time I try to throw someone through the glass.  It either fails to work or it glitches.

Are these common or am I seeing unique issues?

On 5/29/2018 at 11:36 AM, thegregbradley said:

Please fix the level 113 weapon swap.  I've been playing since launch last year, I'm level 50, there's no reason to grind from 50-100+ for cosmetic changes that should be in game anyway.  At the very least you could have made level 65, 75, 85, 95, etc each unlock weapon swapping for a specific Jason.  Give me a reason to keep me going up the mountain instead of creating an insurmountable summit!

Just play the game as it's presented. Trust me when I say you are not missing out.

Bug in the 4th single player challenge. 

No handle to start the wood chipper when Kenny comes down stairs for his beer.

AJ calling "Kenny" over and over but Kenny is just stuck with beer upturned at his mouth drinking.

AJ comes around back of the house and runs right into me stalking Kenny kinda randomly failing no detection.

Come on! This is a game breaking bug!